What’s a high iq way to cheat on an exam

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
I’m thinking taking a picture of all the questions then copying and pasting them into ChatGPT in the bathroom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, butterworld and mayo mogger
Just study

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey
I’m thinking taking a picture of all the questions then copying and pasting them into ChatGPT in the bathroom
whats the test , is it a college sem test then its over

I had those calculators where I just wrote the answers in them. only works for maths though

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
that’s a good idea and I was planning to do that for one exam but I was too scared.

If your exam is a standard white packet I would print out a few pages with the same page material, staple it together and when you go to the bathroom swap the exams discretely.

And then from there you do the exam in the bathroom but you’re under a certain time constraint and the possibility your proctor takes a look at your exam.

The best time to swap would be when your proctor passes the exams out face down so it decreases the chance of your proctor knowing you took the exam with you.

that’s a good idea and I was planning to do that for one exam but I was too scared.

If your exam is a standard white packet I would print out a few pages with the same page material, staple it together and when you go to the bathroom swap the exams discretely.

And then from there you do the exam in the bathroom but you’re under a certain time constraint and the possibility your proctor takes a look at your exam.

The best time to swap would be when your proctor passes the exams out face down so it decreases the chance of your proctor knowing you took the exam with you.
How am I supposed to print out an exam + high inhib

How am I supposed to print out an exam + high inhib
That’s the hard part. But if you know your final exam looks similar to previous exams you took, then you can use that as an alternative for the swap.

I had those calculators where I just wrote the answers in them. only works for maths though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821
what classes

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel