what's one thing your genetics robbed you of?

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
for me it was my eye colour, i still have blue eyes but there the shit blue, and it also hurts more because my neice has way bluer eyes then me even tho both her parents have green and both mine have blue srs this shit pisses me of i have some baltic ancestry that i take great pride in, but it didn't give me my baltic grandpa's i could of had A30 but i gotD10eye colour ffs
Wlz5c5w0gil01
Wlz5c5w0gil01

DN it robbed me of DN

EDIT I MEANT A40 JFL

My sister has blue eyes, I have the darkest eye color humanely possible.

for me it was my eye colour, i still have blue eyes but there the shit blue, and it also hurts more because my neice has way bluer eyes then me even tho both her parents have green and both mine have blue srs this shit pisses me of i have some baltic ancestry that i take great pride in, but it didn't give me my baltic grandpa's i could of had A30 but i gotD10eye colour ffsView attachment 828120View attachment 828120
My sister has blue eyes, I have the darkest eye color humanely possible.
Eye color is cope
"Most surprisingly, no correlation was found between iridal color and rated attractiveness."

-Martin Gründl et al. Aesthetic Plast Surg.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 5969
it robbed me of fucking big booty JBS and having healthy mindset and social interactions with people

• +1
Reactions: PhuccinManlet, datboijj, JustBeCurry and 2 others
Eye color is cope
Notice how it’s always the tall guys saying height doesn’t matter, it’s always the blue eyed guys saying that eye color doesn’t matter, always the big dicked guys saying that dick size doesn’t matter.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, JustBeCurry and Deleted member 10615
Notice how it’s always the tall guys saying height doesn’t matter, it’s always the blue eyed guys saying that eye color doesn’t matter, always the big dicked guys saying that dick size doesn’t matter.
Because they realize the limitations of it's important. If you listened to my arguments you'd understand eye color is minimally important if that in most cases. You're ugly because you're 15 and have the forward growth of a 12 year old don't cope

Because they realize the limitations of it's important. If you listened to my arguments you'd understand eye color is minimally important if that in most cases. You're ugly because you're 15 and have the forward growth of a 12 year old don't cope
yeah I’m not saying I’m incel solely because I have brown eyes, I’m just saying that blue eyes are a halo and I would be better off if I had them. The reason why I’m incel is because truecel tier downward growth

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 10615
It robbed me happiness

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 3020

Height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Nearly everything

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sloopnoob, Deleted member 10615 and Dionysus
yeah I’m not saying I’m incel solely because I have brown eyes, I’m just saying that blue eyes are a halo and I would be better off if I had them. The reason why I’m incel is because truecel tier downward growth
Big difference lol
41598 2018 23784 Fig1 HTML 1

If you had an IQ above 75 and read my thread you would understand this shit

the grass is greener on the other side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Nah its usually the opposite on .me with people stroking their egos

Trust me height does matter but face matters if I had a good face I wouldn't be here

i wouldnt say i got robbed of anything actually i got quite lucky being able to fix most thing on my face with minimal surgery, but no face for my height which was genetically 5'6"

Nose. Every male in my family has a straight masculine male nose while I have an upturned pig nose

i wouldnt say i got robbed of anything actually i got quite lucky being able to fix most thing on my face with minimal surgery, but no face for my height which was genetically 5'6"
damn sorry man

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
Nose. Every male in my family has a straight masculine male nose while I have an upturned pig nose
im sorry it hurts more when you had a great chance of getting it and then your genes just said nope you can't have it

frame my father looks like if he fought a silverback gorilla he would win and height even thought i have good frame and height it should be elite.

Big difference lol
View attachment 828166
If you had an IQ above 75 and read my thread you would understand this shit
Not a good representation. My old ,manager was a fat sagging ugly bitch
But her eyes were blue and bright as fucking emeralds, couldn't stop staring
These low vibrant eye colors do dishonestly to what can be possible

• +1
frame my father looks like if he fought a silverback gorilla he would win and height even thought i have good frame and height it should be elite.
fair enough i think frame is abit underated tbh coz if you have shit frame and fat disprtution it fucks your body always skinny fat

Narrow orbital and forehead width

• +1
Not a good representation. My old ,manager was a fat sagging ugly bitch
But her eyes were blue and bright as fucking emeralds, couldn't stop staring
These low vibrant eye colors do dishonestly to what can be possible
don't even try ethnics can't handle it

• +1
Reactions: datboijj