Whats the best anti biotic for getting rid of acne going to buy 2 months of it to reset my gut

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I've heard minocyline is decent

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
creatine

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
why are you killing all of your gut microbiome when you can blast isotret

• Hmm...
antibiotics as a whole are useless I took them for a year and nothing changed.Only topical treatment ironically cleared my acne a bit

• Hmm...
why are you killing all of your gut microbiome when you can blast isotret
I will try accutane last I think my issue is related to my gut last time I took anti biotics they worked well I need to long term replace the bad strains with good bacteria strains

antibiotics as a whole are useless I took them for a year and nothing changed.Only topical treatment ironically cleared my acne a bit
worked for me for 2 years but stopped taking them and my skin became gradually fucked up

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
worked for me for 2 years but stopped taking them and my skin became gradually fucked up
Yeh the thing is with antibiotics they do clear acne but as soon as you stop taking it, it goes downhill

• Hmm...
Just get on accutane it's probably the best way to get rid of acne

• Hmm...
Yeh the thing is with antibiotics they do clear acne but as soon as you stop taking it, it goes downhill
My theory is if I can do it again but then only for a limited time and take the right probiotics I can get rid of it forever.

Just get on accutane it's probably the best way to get rid of acne
yeah I should have taken it 2 years ago idk tho its still got horrible effects if you tried everything sure

• +1
yeah I should have taken it 2 years ago idk tho its still got horrible effects if you tried everything sure
I haven't got it either and have extreme acne all over my face.The side effects seem too extreme which is why I haven't gotten it yet

• +1
I haven't got it either and have extreme acne all over my face.The side effects seem too extreme which is why I haven't gotten it yet
Well anti biotics worked last time my only mistake was not stopping and not taking probotiotics

if it fails again accutane is the last chance

• +1