What's the best fat lost method? (LEANMAXX GENERAL)

D

Deleted member 32973

>< +-+ !_! :0 (-_-) RANDOM!XD XP BLEH!!!! WAFFLES!
I am currently 160 lbs but trying to get down to 140lb for numerous of reasons, but i Dont wanna lose the muscle that i have.

Main reasons is to lean out the waist so i can fit a 29 waist, and yk lean out face obviously. tips? help?

My diet consists of 2 meals a day

breakfast and lunch, I dont eat anything past 5pm

breakfast is either greek yogurt or eggs

lunch is either rice with meat or chicken.

I dont eat sugars nor have a high sodium intake and I only drink water.

Theres a 6 hour perios between the breakfast and lunch.

should i Cut down to 1 meal? water fast? or just kms

eat nothing at breakfast, eat lunch and dinner. Sleep is energy expensive

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 32973
eat nothing at breakfast, eat lunch and dinner. Sleep is energy expensive
When should I eat for dinner? I was thinking of starting to eat small meals throughout the day.

I am currently 160 lbs but trying to get down to 140lb for numerous of reasons, but i Dont wanna lose the muscle that i have.

Main reasons is to lean out the waist so i can fit a 29 waist, and yk lean out face obviously. tips? help?

If you wanna cut to 140, and your currently 160 i recommend, well first if its just to loose the weight eat the same amount or try to reach your weight as grams in protein. Ex.if your 220 and want to cut down to 200 eat 220 grams of protein daily, or attmpt to because its a shit ton. Chicken is essential for this. Also if you would like to keep your muscle add calisthenics to your workout. Track your calories and eat fiber for breakast, also dont skip dinner, all 3 meals are essential dont starve. Search up a calorie deficit calculator. Also as much as this website tells you, being to lean doesnt make you attractive either. Track calories, add lifting and BACK EXERCISES to build a v-taper for the waist. Apart from that dont consider ropemaxxing cuz thats selfish, and doesn't fix a temporary problem. Also talk to your doctor about your bmi;body fat percentage. ice face for less puffyness in the morning and swim alot for the back muscles as well. Summary:eat protein equal to body weight 220 pounds=220 grams, and starts working on back muscles. Track calories. Have a good day and stay alive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
>sematary avi
Just ldar at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and St.TikTokcel
U should eat breakfast and skip dinner imo
no, eat all meals and cook clean meals. 1 pound of chicken breast is 700 calories, you could easily eat that for dinner and still be under a calorie limit of 1'500. Unless your eating garbage through out the day and wasting calories then thats a different story. Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner.

• +1
If you wanna cut to 140, and your currently 160 i recommend, well first if its just to loose the weight eat the same amount or try to reach your weight as grams in protein. Ex.if your 220 and want to cut down to 200 eat 220 grams of protein daily, or attmpt to because its a shit ton. Chicken is essential for this. Also if you would like to keep your muscle add calisthenics to your workout. Track your calories and eat fiber for breakast, also dont skip dinner, all 3 meals are essential dont starve. Search up a calorie deficit calculator. Also as much as this website tells you, being to lean doesnt make you attractive either. Track calories, add lifting and BACK EXERCISES to build a v-taper for the waist. Apart from that dont consider ropemaxxing cuz thats selfish, and doesn't fix a temporary problem. Also talk to your doctor about your bmi;body fat percentage. ice face for less puffyness in the morning and swim alot for the back muscles as well. Summary:eat protein equal to body weight 220 pounds=220 grams, and starts working on back muscles. Track calories. Have a good day and stay alive.
no, eat all meals and cook clean meals. 1 pound of chicken breast is 700 calories, you could easily eat that for dinner and still be under a calorie limit of 1'500. Unless your eating garbage through out the day and wasting calories then thats a different story. Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner.
noted, will implement this into my daily life. well see, What type of meal dinner should be?

noted, will implement this into my daily life. well see, What type of meal dinner should be?
a typicall day for me, and yes i know we are different weights i was at 242 pounds 5'9 for height and ive lost 10 pounds in 10 days just by doing this, il trying to get to 190 by july. In the morning i wake up at 6 am for school and i have 2 eggs and a cup of water. 1 egg is 70 calories my limit because i calculated it is 2'300. so morning for me is already 140 calories and water lots of water. After that i ge home around 3:30 and have lunch or a snack which can be quest chips which has protein or if chicken is available i eat 230 grams of chicken for like 250 calories or i have avacado toast which is good for cholestrol and provides necessary fats. For dinner i track my chicken by grams and air fry it or cook it in the oven. Track and weigh your food and you will start loosing it. Clean dinner is chicken breast. goodluck and lmk if you want more info.

• +1
n
a typicall day for me, and yes i know we are different weights i was at 242 pounds 5'9 for height and ive lost 10 pounds in 10 days just by doing this, il trying to get to 190 by july. In the morning i wake up at 6 am for school and i have 2 eggs and a cup of water. 1 egg is 70 calories my limit because i calculated it is 2'300. so morning for me is already 140 calories and water lots of water. After that i ge home around 3:30 and have lunch or a snack which can be quest chips which has protein or if chicken is available i eat 230 grams of chicken for like 250 calories or i have avacado toast which is good for cholestrol and provides necessary fats. For dinner i track my chicken by grams and air fry it or cook it in the oven. Track and weigh your food and you will start loosing it. Clean dinner is chicken breast. goodluck and lmk if you want more info.
oted and checked i know what to do now thank you. Gl for you as well

I have nothing against dinner. I’m just saying if he is gonna skip a meal, skip dinner.

I think not eating past 5 PM is ideal.

• +1
I have nothing against dinner. I’m just saying if he is gonna skip a meal, skip dinner.

I think not eating past 5 PM is ideal.
eating past 5pm is fine, just make sure u eat clean

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ

Calorie defecit+ cold shower+intermittent fasting

if your gymcelling don’t cut down your intake any further. But if your not feel free. The current plan is good enough to slowly lose weight