What’s the most brutal mog you've witnessed?

OnlyWs

OnlyWs

Bronze
Brought an old friend back to my student accommodation last week after a football match We became friends before I became NT. sound but awkward around girls and 99% sure he’s a virgin despite being high MTN but 5’8. My other friends with worse stats have all slayed a lot more than him, brutal high-inhib/anxietypill

Anyway my German roomate has a few of her girlfriends over and they’re preparing to go. We join them and start chatting and they invite us to play drinking games.

I’m chatting up the fittest one and making convo with the other girls while my friend is trying his best with a MTB in his looks range. I cant hear what they’re saying but he looks awkward.

A couple hours pass and they invite us to go clubbing. My friend joins me outside and says he will go which was surprising since he hates clubs due to short + high inhib but I later learned to the MTB had told him not to go home and join instead.

So we get ready and all go to the club. I had been trying to smoothen out my friends awkwardness by softening his ‘political jokes’ 🤢 and motioning him over into the group when his tendency was to go on his phone. He asks me for basic advice like should he ask to buy her a drink JFL and o just try get him to relax. Impossible as I found out.

Eventually we all start dancing as a group and I’m dancing and chatting with the fittest girl. I’m not paying much attention to my friend and the MTB.

A few guys arrive and the girl I’m with tells me they’re some German guys they met yesterday but she has no interest in them 😏 they’re about my height and shorter, 6’0 - 6’2

I look over 5 mins later and the MTB is grinding with one of them and my friend is 1 metre away 🫣

At this point I’m too unto the girl to care if my friend is doing alright So I let nature take its course and leaves shortly after alone and I escalate with the HTB. My friend sent me a long text saying how disappointed he was to used “like a pet” by the girl until the guys she liked arrived. In reality this is partly true but more so his inhib stopped him but he won’t take accountability and won’t change, pretty brutal

• +1
Reactions: aleksander

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, TheAnomaly, ElTruecel and 2 others
dnrd

Attachments

• 3853379-efbdd57fb120b23053719c719f70718c.mov
    617.1 KB
  • +1
  • JFL