What's the next big leap forward in looksmaxxing?

AmorFatis

AmorFatis

Bronze
As an adult (18+). Better, less invasive lefort? 3D printed bone grafting? 2nd pubery chemicals?

IMO it's 3D printed dicks

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Buying new genes

lifelike VR

total custom face implants

As an adult (18+). Better, less invasive lefort? 3D printed bone grafting? 2nd pubery chemicals?

I think it could be stroma, changing your eye colour but with much less risk? sign me the fuck up for that.

• +1
Reactions: BlueGhost77
Personality implants

• JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround, Deleted member 2227, UglyMan and 1 other person
I think it could be stroma, changing your eye colour but with much less risk? sign me the fuck up for that.
I mean contacts can provide a very similar result with minimal effort so I don't think it will be that bg of a hit. Unless it's relatively cheap I'd rather jsut wear colored contacts, expecially considering I currently have contacts in for vision.

DICK SIZE>EYE AREA>/PHENOTYPE/SKULL SIZE

are all that matters

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I mean contacts can provide a very similar result with minimal effort so I don't think it will be that bg of a hit. Unless it's relatively cheap I'd rather jsut wear colored contacts, expecially considering I currently have contacts in for vision.
I don't think it will be too expensive, seeing as its a relatively straightforward and simple treatment.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyMan

cloning chico and bodyswapping

• Love it
Reactions: UglyMan
I thought they take your iris out or something lol
Nah bro, they use a low energy laser on your eyes for a minute or so to remove the melanin. And in a few weeks your eyes will change colour to be either green or blue.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Nah bro, they use a low energy laser on your eyes for a minute or so to remove the melanin. And in a few weeks your eyes will change colour to be either green or blue.
what the fuck? I thought that oe surgery I saw on youtube was stroma. This mogs it to oblivion.
If it comes out soon I'll get lasik + stroma. But rn I'm fine with using contacts.

what the fuck? I thought that oe surgery I saw on youtube was stroma. This mogs it to oblivion.
If it comes out soon I'll get lasik + stroma. But rn I'm fine with using contacts.
Lasik is risky, stroma is much safer from what I've read.

What about your parents? You’re rejecting your own genetics. I’m all for fixing flaws but permanently changing something like your eye color is too insane

lol at indians buying contacts to have blue eyes. they are so pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
when chico dies we collect stem cells

What about your parents? You’re rejecting your own genetics. I’m all for fixing flaws but permanently changing something like your eye color is too insane
Dude the world is incredibly lookist, I need to look the best I can. I know what my flaws are, and I've devised a long term looksmaxxing plan to correct all of them. I intend on getting orbital rim implants, canthoplasty, rhinoplasty, a jaw angle implant, and skincare for acne scarring. Having blue eyes is such a halo, and just by itself would add at least 0.5 PSL to my rating. With all of these things done I shall be a slayer, ready for success.