What's the point of relationships if you're not top-tier?

Pinnaclemax

Pinnaclemax

Iron
Honestly. If you manage to get a girl, there are plenty of guys that mog you and that she's lusting after.
Imagine being in public with her and being exposed to countless other attractive men that she's glancing at and wishing she could fuck. Even worse, imagine her working and being around men that are not only attractive but that she actually vibes with. Then she catches feelings.
It's fucking over if you're not top-tier in the current year.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, turkproducer and xit
no point in them if you dont look like me at least.

Sub 5 male is designated to be a cuckold.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1464
yes and when your looks decline with age you’re again in danger of getting cucked

20 year old Chadlites will mog the shit out of you and fuck your milf wife at work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
yes and when your looks decline with age you’re again in danger of getting cucked

20 year old Chadlites will mog the shit out of you and fuck your milf wife at work

Just run monk mode and never have sex or relationships

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Just run monk mode and never have sex or relationships
Just don‘t catch feelings theory

Getting cucked with a girl u had a lot of feelings for = over for your mental health

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Just don‘t catch feelings theory

Getting cucked with a girl u had a lot of feelings for = over for your mental health
it plummet you t level

Honestly. If you manage to get a girl, there are plenty of guys that mog you and that she's lusting after.
Imagine being in public with her and being exposed to countless other attractive men that she's glancing at and wishing she could fuck. Even worse, imagine her working and being around men that are not only attractive but that she actually vibes with. Then she catches feelings.
It's fucking over if you're not top-tier in the current year.
Once you aren't in her head, it's over.

• So Sad
Reactions: SeiGun
threads like this make me so happy i’m living rent free inside A females head now, and a female will never live rent free in mine ever again.