What's your body count don't fraud when doing a study?

What is bodycount?

• Total voters
Do you slay black girls? Or is it more Asian foids?
I live in basically the Chinatown of NYC and I've only slayed TWO (2) ASIAN WOMEN in my lifetime. One was my teacher (blahblah tales from mumbai but its true) in high school, and the other was an asian foid off OKCupid. Asian women do not like me in general I think it's because I look masculine and have a beard. Asian women HATE facial hair and masculinity, from my experience. I do slay a lot of black girls. I'd say most of my slays are latina or black girls. White girls are a minority even though I'm white myself.

Is telling a woman ur body count is 43 a bad idea?
It's a horrible idea in my opinion. Some girls might like the idea of being with a "experienced man" but most girls who are HQNP will HATE the idea of you being with that many women.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Canwefixit and Xangsane
I'm very NT. I live in NYC and I'm a white HTN with very blue eyes. 80% of the slays have been ethnics. I think I have an advantage when it comes to slaying ethnic women. 43 is not a lot tbh. I could be up to over 50 easily by now but I am selective.
wat ethnicity

I'm very NT. I live in NYC and I'm a white HTN with very blue eyes. 80% of the slays have been ethnics. I think I have an advantage when it comes to slaying ethnic women. 43 is not a lot tbh. I could be up to over 50 easily by now but I am selective.
Damn another NYCcel

How many of us are on the forum jfl

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I live in basically the Chinatown of NYC and I've only slayed TWO (2) ASIAN WOMEN in my lifetime.
SEA?
One was my teacher (blahblah tales from mumbai but its true) in high school, and the other was an asian foid off OKCupid. Asian women do not like me in general I think it's because I look masculine and have a beard. Asian women HATE facial hair and masculinity,
correct

Damn another NYCcel

We gotta all link up but if u are sub5 stay inside lmaoo just trolling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Clavicular
First off im black @ylrven can prove it. Second off im High IQ black man.

Scored well in IQ and SAT + Doing Bachelor's at 20
Any black guy that can ignore ppl saying nigga in pursuit of a greater goal is high iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284

Damn another NYCcel

Dude I'm in Queens (if you're smart you can figure out where I'm at based on my description of where I live) when are we meeting up bhai?

SEA?

correct

Both were chinese. I am white (german/irish)

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Xangsane
I live in basically the Chinatown of NYC and I've only slayed TWO (2) ASIAN WOMEN in my lifetime. One was my teacher (blahblah tales from mumbai but its true) in high school, and the other was an asian foid off OKCupid. Asian women do not like me in general I think it's because I look masculine and have a beard. Asian women HATE facial hair and masculinity, from my experience. I do slay a lot of black girls. I'd say most of my slays are latina or black girls. White girls are a minority even though I'm white myself.

It's a horrible idea in my opinion. Some girls might like the idea of being with a "experienced man" but most girls who are HQNP will HATE the idea of you being with that many women.
Black girls have been all 4 of my slays. I think they are easier. I cant slay white girls as I get rejected. I have no facial hair so maybe slaying Asian women could work. What would you tell them your body count is if you had to, 5?

Any black guy that can ignore ppl saying nigga in pursuit of a greater goal is high iq
lmaoo cause it ain't that deep nobody as ever called me nword to my face only internet niggas

Dude I'm in Queens (if you're smart you can figure out where I'm at based on my description of where I live) when are we meeting up bhai?

Summer?

fob or american born

lmaoo cause it ain't that deep nobody as ever called me nword to my face only internet niggas
Yea facts i only say nigga as a joke id never say it to someone as a racist thing

Black girls have been all 4 of my slays. I think they are easier. I cant slay white girls as I get rejected. I have no facial hair so maybe slaying Asian women could work. What would you tell them your body count is if you had to, 5?
They are way too easy. Tutorial mode for white men. Asians will probably like you more if you have no facial hair as they tend to like more feminine looking guys. If my body count was 5 I wouldn't specify I would just say "not alot" and if she presses you, say the real number 5. Just never ever say over 40 if that's the real number. They will get SO insecure.

fob or american born
Born in NYC been here my whole life.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Canwefixit and Xangsane
@ylrven sad part i mog most white people i've seen :)
Yea facts i only say nigga as a joke id never say it to someone as a racist thing

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
They are way too easy. Tutorial mode for white men. Asians will probably like you more if you have no facial hair as they tend to like more feminine looking guys. If my body count was 5 I wouldn't specify I would just say "not alot" and if she presses you, say the real number 5. Just never ever say over 40 if that's the real number. They will get SO insecure.

i mean the chinese girls

I wanna fuck ethnic girls i only attract black girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and Canwefixit

Are black girls really tutorial mode for white men? I thought black girls are BBC only? Yeah I was asking what you tell foids your body count is? Id say telling her its 5 will work well for you. If the woman is a high body count whore, will she like your body count of 43?

Are black girls really tutorial mode for white men? I thought black girls are BBC only? Yeah I was asking what you tell foids your body count is? Id say telling her its 5 will work well for you. If the woman is a high body count whore, will she like your body count of 43?
nah black girls love white men they just can't get them

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
I wanna fuck ethnic girls i only attract black girls
Black girls are tutorial mode for BBC. Enjoy your black girls man

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

Okay last post if you voted 0 body count can u comment here:
Would of been me if black girls didnt exist JFL

Thought white men are too boring or bland for them? I thought hood women want a drug dealer

black girls legit wear wigs to look like white woman
True but that means they want to be white women, not have sex with white men

asians are getting pickier these days. black/indian = easy
Black women are tutorial mode for white men. Asians are not getting pickier in fact they're getting less stringent with their requirements. They just don't want you to be very masculine looking or have a beard (from my experience)

i mean fob or american born chiense

y
My teacher was born in China. I extorted her for $100 at the end of our relationship because she said she had like hep c or some shit because the vaccines in China were garbage and we had sex so I told her I was worried and wanted to get tested (even though I had gotten a hepatitis vaccine here jfl and wasnt at risk) and so she gave me 100 and I went and spent it on weed and liquor jfl. Other one was born in Hawaii I think but was Chinese.

They are tutorial mode. I lost my virginity to a black girl at 15 and she was like 17 almost 18 I think. They are not BBC only AT ALL they're black themselves so they don't hold any value for black men. It's like how white men don't really think white women are special, but ethnics think they are. White men are like a kink for black women so yes you can be a LTN but a black woman will find you attractive.

I don't tell women my body count it never comes up. If it does come up, I say "you wouldn't want me to know your body count right? Don't ask me that" or if they really insist, I just say "not many" - I'm not gonna lie and say 5 when it's 43 I just won't specify I'll just say I haven't been with many women. Don't tell them your real bodycount EVER imo.

• Woah
Reactions: Lynxress
brutal for brah that has not had 1

I’m in Brooklyn brah

Over for Bushwick hipster-cels
I don’t live in Bushwick but ye where I live is full of hipster niggas lol, there are only like 3 black/Latino niggas on my block, the rest of them are all white/Jewish mfers

• JFL
I don’t live in Bushwick but ye where I live is full of hipster niggas lol, there are only like 3 black/Latino niggas on my block, the rest of them are all white/Jewish mfers
I can kinda pinpoint where you are off based off you saying that but I won't say.

Whens the NYC incel meetup happening? I'm ready whenever. I'm ready for a meetup right this second.

• +1
I can kinda pinpoint where you off based off you saying that but I won't say.

Whens the NYC incel meetup happening? I'm ready whenever. I'm ready for a meetup right this second.
Im down we need to create a groupchat or something

• Love it
Good luck doing a study on larp.org

Im down we need to create a groupchat or something
Let's do it if @Kamui is down I will literally meet up tomorrow I got nothing going on.

• +1