What’s your favourite song?

price.

price.

all dreams real.
Joined
Aug 2, 2026
Posts
1,394
Reputation
3,603
Music is the heart of living.

my favorite song right now is poster boy


What’s yours?
 
  • +1
Reactions: yyk117, Demirs, V3xo and 3 others
Shut the fuck up stupid fucking bot
The pot calling the kettle black, lol. You got a Chad profile; stop acting above us, lil nigga!

Liking something that's popular makes sense, mother fucker! You aren't different, lil nigga; I am, though.

Because my favourite Holis song is Battle of Tenflower. He purged it from his Spotify and Apple, however! #Iamniche

My favourite song… I'm too indecisive to pick. But I like Bladee like @pexy!
Music is the heart of living.
@Demirs give an answer, mayne!
 
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Demirs, pexy, price. and 1 other person
The pot calling the kettle black, lol. You got a Chad profile; stop acting above us, lil nigga!

Liking something that's popular makes sense, mother fucker! You aren't different, lil nigga; I am, though.

Because my favourite Holis song is Battle of Tenflower. He purged it from his Spotify and Apple, however! #Iamniche

My favourite song… I'm too indecisive to pick. But I like Bladee like @pexy!

@Demirs give an answer, mayne!
The pot calling the kettle black, lol. You got a Chad profile; stop acting above us, lil nigga!

Liking something that's popular makes sense, mother fucker! You aren't different, lil nigga; I am, though.

Because my favourite Holis song is Battle of Tenflower. He purged it from his Spotify and Apple, however! #Iamniche

My favourite song… I'm too indecisive to pick. But I like Bladee like @pexy!

@Demirs give an answer, mayne!
Yo wtf bro I'm sorry!
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Blasian-K
But I like Bladee like @pexy!
Chainsawdoggyzzz GIF

 
  • Love it
Reactions: Blasian-K
Music is the heart of living.

my favorite song right now is poster boy


What’s yours?

Не отдам (hardstyle remix)
 
  • +1
Reactions: VHSHORROR and price.
a healthy & happy human being doesn’t have a favorite song

seeing as songs are an escape

a short form version of another reality you wish you were living in
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
The pot calling the kettle black, lol. You got a Chad profile; stop acting above us, lil nigga!

Liking something that's popular makes sense, mother fucker! You aren't different, lil nigga; I am, though.

Because my favourite Holis song is Battle of Tenflower. He purged it from his Spotify and Apple, however! #Iamniche

My favourite song… I'm too indecisive to pick. But I like Bladee like @pexy!

@Demirs give an answer, mayne!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K
 
  • +1
Reactions: thedoomandespair

Similar threads

GodzillaTheWise
Replies
0
Views
18
GodzillaTheWise
GodzillaTheWise
got.daim
Replies
14
Views
76
trvechud
trvechud
price.
Replies
6
Views
114
6’7whitechad
6
senron
Replies
18
Views
81
senron
senron
ArchangeI
Replies
122
Views
644
shedontluv-U
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top