What’s your favourite song?

price.

price.

all dreams real.
Joined
Aug 2, 2026
Posts
1,432
Reputation
3,699
Music is the heart of living.

my favorite song right now is poster boy


What’s yours?
 
  • +1
Reactions: yyk117, Demirs, V3xo and 3 others
Shut the fuck up stupid fucking bot
The pot calling the kettle black, lol. You got a Chad profile; stop acting above us, lil nigga!

Liking something that's popular makes sense, mother fucker! You aren't different, lil nigga; I am, though.

Because my favourite Holis song is Battle of Tenflower. He purged it from his Spotify and Apple, however! #Iamniche

My favourite song… I'm too indecisive to pick. But I like Bladee like @pexy!
Music is the heart of living.
@Demirs give an answer, mayne!
 
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Demirs, pexy, price. and 1 other person
The pot calling the kettle black, lol. You got a Chad profile; stop acting above us, lil nigga!

Liking something that's popular makes sense, mother fucker! You aren't different, lil nigga; I am, though.

Because my favourite Holis song is Battle of Tenflower. He purged it from his Spotify and Apple, however! #Iamniche

My favourite song… I'm too indecisive to pick. But I like Bladee like @pexy!

@Demirs give an answer, mayne!
The pot calling the kettle black, lol. You got a Chad profile; stop acting above us, lil nigga!

Liking something that's popular makes sense, mother fucker! You aren't different, lil nigga; I am, though.

Because my favourite Holis song is Battle of Tenflower. He purged it from his Spotify and Apple, however! #Iamniche

My favourite song… I'm too indecisive to pick. But I like Bladee like @pexy!

@Demirs give an answer, mayne!
Yo wtf bro I'm sorry!
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Blasian-K
But I like Bladee like @pexy!
Chainsawdoggyzzz GIF

 
  • Love it
Reactions: Blasian-K
a healthy & happy human being doesn’t have a favorite song

seeing as songs are an escape

a short form version of another reality you wish you were living in
 
  • +1
Reactions: price.
The pot calling the kettle black, lol. You got a Chad profile; stop acting above us, lil nigga!

Liking something that's popular makes sense, mother fucker! You aren't different, lil nigga; I am, though.

Because my favourite Holis song is Battle of Tenflower. He purged it from his Spotify and Apple, however! #Iamniche

My favourite song… I'm too indecisive to pick. But I like Bladee like @pexy!

@Demirs give an answer, mayne!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K

Similar threads

GodzillaTheWise
Replies
0
Views
20
GodzillaTheWise
GodzillaTheWise
got.daim
Replies
14
Views
85
trvechud
trvechud
price.
Replies
6
Views
126
6’7whitechad
6
senron
Replies
18
Views
83
senron
senron
ArchangeI
Replies
122
Views
657
shedontluv-U
S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top