When a mod thinks he’s high IQ because people dick ride him all day

Never Get Up

Never Get Up

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams
This low IQ and incompetent faggot really tried to educate me on human physiology. He just lost all credibility regarding human nutrition the moment he said this.

Why are we giving these idiots mod? I IQ mog you into the shadow realm @Orc. Don’t try it.

IMG 4334

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, itzyaboyJJ, isis_Bleach and 32 others
@Orc Give this dude a 20% warning bhai:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: anthony111553, itzyaboyJJ, heyheyheybro22 and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, klip11, majesticincel and 3 others
We need to see his response

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Outerz14 and psychomandible
No hate but do you have any type of degree in nutritional science?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, greywind, mfk and 1 other person
We need to see his response
He only told me to “show blood work” as if that means anything. He is just a roid head who doesn’t realize that if he stops working out while carbohydrates that his body will go to shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Aero, NoaA99 and 3 others
if I'm so incompetent why am I able to post my health markers, that are all in the optimal range, and you cannot?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, piec, SwissArms and 16 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Outerz14 and Never Get Up
if I'm so incompetent why am I able to post my health markers, that are all in the optimal range, and you cannot?
Bad argument i agree with op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, NoReedemingFeature, watah and 9 others
Optimal according to who on the basis of what?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
agreed
orc sometimes says shit low iq shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Suns9999, Aero and 5 others
Optimal according to who on the basis of what?
the optimal blood ranges were established through over a century of trial and error.

your source: fitness influencer who is pre diabetic.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Paul7, itzyaboyJJ, maarda and 15 others
Nah @Orc Is actually high IQ

Fighting an uphill battle bhai

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, nofap, mfk and 4 others
He only told me to “show blood work” as if that means anything. He is just a roid head who doesn’t realize that if he stops working out while carbohydrates that his body will go to shit.
everyone goes to shit if they stop moving, humans are build to burn about twice the amount of calories they do today.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, cannotbeasked, greywind and 6 others
the optimal blood ranges were established through over a century of trial and error.

“trial and error”

You mean the studies based on propaganda and associations?

Because there are 0 100% controlled trails with humans locked in a lab for multiple decades to provide the most “optimal” levels for anything. We are just assuming that they are. Hence why me showing blood work doesn’t provide any credence to the matter at hand.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, 5'7 zoomer and Outerz14

If you're talking about Paul saladino ngu has always detested Paul as a moron

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
brother stop playing w mods even if your right or wrong they can ban you in this right second and nobody can save you, not being rough, just want to make you remember that, not worth getting banned over ts

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Nirvana, majesticincel and 1 other person
Nah @Orc Is actually high IQ

Fighting an uphill battle bhai
Yes, he is fighting an uphill battle against me. Glad you are aware of that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Outerz14 and Autismcel
This nigga is actually trying to get banned :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and mfk
brother stop playing w mods even if your right or wrong they can ban you in this right second and nobody can save you, not being rough, just want to make you remember that, not worth getting banned over ts
Orc isn't clavicular

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Eren
Ban me on an incel infested forum because my intelligence is far superior to theirs?

1. I wouldn’t care

2. That would be a low T move by them

3. That would prove I’m right even further more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, 5.5psl, Suns9999 and 9 others
Yes, he is fighting an uphill battle against me. Glad you are aware of that.
Positive and negative ions can't crash against eachother bhai

No point in beefing w each other

how does that change anything? More you eat, the fatter you get.. whatever metric you use is irrelevant, mass of food or energy generated or whatever.. its just a metric to track things

how does that change anything? More you eat, the fatter you get.. whatever metric you use is irrelevant, mass of food or energy generated or whatever.. its just a metric to track things
Heat energy and mass aren’t the same. Heat energy has no mass.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
“trial and error”

You mean the studies based on propaganda and associations?
that's the best evidence there is right now.

your opinion is based on hearsay, from people who are equally unhealthy as you are.
Because there are 0 100% controlled trails with humans locked in a lab for multiple decades to provide the most “optimal” levels for anything. We are just assuming that they are.
it will never be morally acceptable to conduct such a study.
Hence why me showing blood work doesn’t provide any credence to the matter at hand.
it proves that it's working for you, but you're unable to demonstrate that it does.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, cannotbeasked, greywind and 5 others
Beacuse calories can only be used in the burning process not yhe actual consumption process you wouldn't say I consumed 3 litres of food Beacuse that is retarded just like using calories for consumption

Calorie is the unit for potential energy in a food it is not heat itself

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, DelonLover1999, sigma ✰ and 3 others
Ban me on an incel infested forum because my intelligence is far superior to theirs?

1. I wouldn’t care

2. That would be a low T move by them

3. That would prove I’m right even further more
I just want to know why you care sm about showing to others if your right? if you are, and nobody wants to believe you, worse for them bro, just drop it, it's not worth it, really, but whatever ig, you do your thing

• +1
Reactions: greywind and mfk
it will never be morally acceptable to conduct such a study.
Well there you go! That isn’t science now is it?

• Hmm...
Reactions: cannotbeasked
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Hyperborean Citizen, wsada and 1 other person
I hate that orc faggot and calvicular:feelsree:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Autismcel and Never Get Up
I just want to know why you care sm about showing to others if your right? if you are, and nobody wants to believe you, worse for them bro, just drop it, it's not worth it, really, but whatever ig, you do your thing
Because I’m tired of people spouting false information to others who are gullible. @Orc is a charlatan. He suffers from a severe case of Dunning-Kruger.

Calorie is the potential energy/heat in a good it is not heat itself
It is the heat itself do you see any actual study day consume calories no they say burn calories only bros say consume

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Looksmax.orc

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
It is the heat itself do you see any actual study day consume calories no they say burn calories only bros say consume
You can neither consume or burn calories. They are photons of light.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
That's low t behaviour from you

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Never Get Up
Well there you go! That isn’t science now is it?
this argument is extremely bad, there is no human that will consistently eat the same things for decades in reality, so a study based on them doing so would not have any applications in reality.

Because I’m tired of people spouting false information to others who are gullible. @Orc is a charlatan. He suffers from a severe case of Dunning-Kruger.
I can prove my diet is healthy through health markers and you cannot.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cannotbeasked, boss8055, Loveland and 3 others
I just dont like any of the new jewish fags we call "mods"
He's literally the most helpful user on here

He's genuinely so nice

You're just a blind hater

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, NoReedemingFeature, greywind and 4 others
You can neither consume or burn calories. They are photons of light.
Your own definition was how much heat it would take to increase the heat of one cubic centimetre of water by 1 degree Celsius

Beacuse calories can only be used in the burning process not yhe actual consumption process you wouldn't say I consumed 3 litres of food Beacuse that is retarded just like using calories for consumption
Yeah but you can calculate how much energy the food provides by calculating how much heat it can generate.. law of energy conservation or whatever to extrapolate how much energy you are getting from the food ergo I ate xxx amount of calories. Its not that deep?

this argument is extremely bad, there is no human that will consistently eat the same things for decades in reality, so a study based on them doing so would not have any applications in reality.

I can prove my diet is healthy through health markers and you cannot.
1. Science is based on hard out comes derived from cause and effect, not associations.

2. “Health markers” based upon paid off propaganda from big pharma.

Go 3 months without working out while continuing to eat carbohydrates to see what happens to your body composition.

You haven’t even learned what the Randle Cycle is. Humans are carnivores whether you like that or not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, FaceandBBC and psychomandible
Yeah but you can calculate how much energy the food provides by calculating how much heat it can generate.. law of energy conservation or whatever to extrapolate how much energy you are getting from the food ergo I ate xxx amount of calories. Its not that deep?
By definition you can't eat a calorie so your entire argument is void

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
Ok yea it’s a measurement of energy (Joules) in a food but just because it is assigned a value does not mean it is heat in it’s preform aka 1000cals of cream isn’t necessarily hotter than 100 cals of fruit