When did you learn about The Holy Height of 5'5

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet

Otherwise known as The Average Height of a Roman Soldier, and The Holy Height of Our White Blonde Blue Eyed 100% Aryan Anti-Jewish Lord and Savior who died for our sins Jesus Christ a Pale White Man who was 5'5.

The Height of Most Appeal! The Height that guarantees a long lifespan and a good frame!

Who is calling you a manlet
2765950 1645783774635

Beware The Klinfelterscel! He cries in pain as he calls you a Manlet!
This is who calls you a manlet

The Nephilim were enemies in The Bible known for their tall stature, this is their enemy:
Italaryan
3209356 1670428521360465

Rise up

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Autismcel, BeanletMogger and 23 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Patient A, sub5c3l and 11 others

• JFL
Reactions: Hernan and BrendioEEE
Images 5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Heinrich Schmidt, WhiteGoodman and 6 others
High effort thread

• +1
Reactions: Hernan and BrendioEEE
High iq, as expected from the most based user of this forum

• +1
Reactions: Hernan, autistic_tendencies, bloomercel and 1 other person
Considering Chimpanzees can demolish human beings, this is accurate yes.
Chimpanzees have a way longer wingspan than humans, which you don't have.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Tbh not a bad height, mogs 5 ft 2 indian

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Chimpanzees have a way longer wingspan than humans, which you don't have.
In the real world most people who are tall have smaller frames and weaker frames than the pic you posted, and most who are shorter are the average/normal human beings.

Tall + Good frame + Strong is astronomically low, considering most people above 5'11 have klinefelters.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Heinrich Schmidt, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
In the real world most people who are tall have smaller frames and weaker frames than the pic you posted, and most who are shorter are the average/normal human beings.

Tall + Good frame + Strong is astronomically low, considering most people above 5'11 have klinefelters.
Klinefelters is diagnosed at birth, very few people have it.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger

So tall height is a deformity in modern times

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and BrendioEEE
IMG 20240302 105047
6'1 btw

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
So tall height is a deformity in modern times
The human species did not evolve health wise to be able to handle excess body mass, whether it be height, or weight. This is why you rarely see super tall old people. The heart and body cannot handle it. You may be surprised to find out, that in many of these cases health issues start to arise even as early as 5'11, however, most people between 5'11-6'2 experience minimal health issues, the issues are far more of an extreme problem once you get to 6'3+

The cope is that "Le stronger fighter" even though historically Romans obliterated taller Germans for example, like it may be a meme, but the average height of a roman soldier actually was 5'5.

Being 5'5 is more optimal for combat with actual weaponry, this isn't to say that at certain heights, if you actually have the mass to back it up, you absolutely can win in a battle of pure strength, this is true, but combat is not about pure strength, humans are an adaptable species after all. Romans didn't challenge The Germans to an MMA fight fists only, they fought with weapons.

People will also cope with, "why would I want to live longer when I have a better life taller because le girls love le tallfag" even though they are literally coping with subhumans, just as most people on this forum are who even manage to have sex unlarped, most people on this forum are not 6'6 like the larping niggers would have you believe.

The looksmax height tax, if someone on Looksmax says they're between 5'11-6'2 subtract 4-5 inches to find their real height, 6'3+ subtract 6+ inches.

This isn't to say some people aren't tall. Ritalincel is Tall, I have no qualms with him, I have no qualms with most tall people actually, it's just most people have been gaslit into believing lies about height from literal subhumans who are not even tall themselves and are merely pretending.

When you go out in the real world, being tall is a rarity, being tall and having a good frame is even rarer, being tall having a good frame and having a good face is astronomically rare, but people pretend all zoomers are 6'6 when most are actually manlet tier even in European areas.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boxface34, pig_face, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
6'4 Chad Haaland mogs your 5'5 soyboy cope

Haaland

I didn't say all people, inject IQ ASAP, also he only mogs because of status and money, that's it.
Any 5'5 guy will get more women if they were 6'3

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Heinrich Schmidt, mayo mogger and 1 other person
My 400lb Sheboon ex gf said I was too short for her. I am 5'11 and she said 6'5 is what she needs in a man
Many such cases, sad thing is men are seeking these women out en masse so they have inflated egos, surprisingly if you manage to be lucky enough to find a Stacy, it actually might be easier for you if you have a good face and other qualities.

This is a 6'4 and up female:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Canwefixit
Many such cases, sad thing is men are seeking these women out en masse so they have inflated egos, surprisingly if you manage to be lucky enough to find a Stacy, it actually might be easier for you if you have a good face and other qualities.

This is a 6'4 and up female:
View attachment 2784373
It's insane but as backward as it sounds, as a MTN I may have more of a chance with pretty skinny women. I have always been intimidated by pretty women but they might be more down to Earth than low SMV women

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and BrendioEEE
It's insane but as backward as it sounds, as a MTN I may have more of a chance with pretty skinny women. I have always been intimidated by pretty women but they might be more down to Earth than low SMV women
Good looking girls are often overlooked because many people think "she would never be with someone like me" I promise, if you're not ugly, and aren't autistic/mentalcel, you may have far more of a chance than you think.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Good looking girls are often overlooked because many people think "she would never be with someone like me" I promise, if you're not ugly, and aren't autistic/mentalcel, you may have far more of a chance than you think.
Actually mad, reverse juggernaut law theory. Would you say slaying a good looking girl is easier than a fat ugly chick?

I know you're half-joking with all these posts, but I still haven't gotten a convincing explanation by hardcore heightpillers here for why pretty much every study on female preferences and height shows a peak and then drop after a certain tallness

Last edited:
  • +1
Actually mad, reverse juggernaut law theory. Would you say slaying a good looking girl is easier than a fat ugly chick?
Yes, this is partly why hypergamy is so bad, especially for white men.

When this is what good looking/average men are going for, how do you think the good looking girls feel?
3438891 stepanov 1
3868250 1704474166245
BcasSIfCQAAK67B
2nrloci
Fe57d36c949888d4317fc6de26283565
Main qimg ac4af9679e744bbf21a7d835067c9f97 c
Main qimg ed8013356c567ea93588655dc5fe87ab c

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and zan
The post I didnt know I needed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and ConfusedBolivian
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, BrendioEEE and Canwefixit
When I was 15 I was 5,3.
I used to dream about getting to 6ft, but ended up at around 5'6 by 18yo.

Sure i was sad but at least I was the exact height of Mussolini which made me cope better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Canwefixit
  • JFL
When I was 15 I was 5,3.
I used to dream about getting to 6ft, but ended up at around 5'6 by 18yo.

Sure i was sad but at least I was the exact height of Mussolini which made me cope better
This picture always makes me a bit confused:

I know for a fact the guy to the left of Hitler is 5'3, but Hitler says he is 5'9 and Mussolini is supposedly 5'6 and a half, but obviously the guy to the left who claims to be 6'2 is lying, but I have always wondered, what if all of them are lying?

We obviously know the 6'2 guy is lying, I have been examining Hitlers height for awhile unironically now.

I think he might be 5'5, look at him Standing next to some of these people:
FovdkkF

The Eternal Klinefelterscel gaslit these good people into lying about their height.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
This picture always makes me a bit confused:
View attachment 2784433

I know for a fact the guy to the left of Hitler is 5'3, but Hitler says he is 5'9 and Mussolini is supposedly 5'6 and a half, but obviously the guy to the left who claims to be 6'2 is lying, but I have always wondered, what if all of them are lying?

We obviously know the 6'2 guy is lying, I have been examining Hitlers height for awhile unironically now.

I think he might be 5'5, look at him Standing next to some of these people:
View attachment 2784435

The Eternal Klinefelterscel gaslit these good people into lying about their height.
Hitler and Mussolini looking like chads here.
Tbh Hitler always looked 5'8 to me, 5'9 is a stretch. While Mussolini height looks exactly 5'6 and an half.

The guy on the left might be lying but both of them may be standing a foot behind Mussolini and hiitler

Hitler and Mussolini looking like chads here.
Tbh Hitler always looked 5'8 to me, 5'9 is a stretch. While Mussolini height looks exactly 5'6 and an half.

The guy on the left might be lying but both of them may be standing a foot behind Mussolini and hiitler
Maybe, it's hard to say for certain, they all look relatively arm and arm to me, but maybe the old time camera makes the perspective a bit strange.

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
I know you're half-joking with all these posts, but I still haven't gotten a convincing explanation by hardcore heightpillers here for why pretty much every study on female preferences and height shows a peak and then drop after a certain tallness
Actually most of studies peak at exact 6'. But you said to me that ideal is 6'2 - 6'4. Something doesnt add up