Where to buy androstanolone?

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I need DHT urgently and just got 500$ for christmas

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Up your fathers crack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, AscendenceImminent and Deleted member 3583
make your own and do your own research, do you genuinely think this retarded forum of rotters would know where to buy legit stanolone?

• +1
Try making your own gel. You could buy the powder from purple panda labs.

• +1
Try making your own gel. You could buy the powder from purple panda labs.
High IQ genius, thank you for actually telling a website

Is there any guide to this so I know what ingredients?

High IQ genius, thank you for actually telling a website

Is there any guide to this so I know what ingredients?
DMSO, Ethanol, Vitamine E (acid) probably

ExtraCHromosome did a guide on it (or @jefferson ) I dont remember, it was way back in Spring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773
Anyone know if it works on the body locally? Thinking of putting it on my face to increase stubble while on dutasteride.

• +1
Sketchy as fuck, I remember looking at that a few months ago and someone said in the reviews it gave them ED. Comment got removed since then :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
Dyorotic should just fucking tell us how to make the topical and where to buy the power instead of playing little games ,the nerd

• +1
purplepanda doesn't sell dht anymore, they narrowed down the items they sell, now it's mostly just the common gymbro steroids in various esters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773, Deleted member 1464 and maxmendietta
purplepanda doesn't sell dht anymore, they narrowed down the items they sell, now it's mostly just the common gymbro steroids in various esters.
I noticed that they literally only have cope testosterone powder

Testosterone is literally fucking shit, I have almost 900ng/dl and it makes me feel nothing but aggressive and like a nigger. Some times I just want to chimp out on people and flip around and shit. Absolutely no voice or masculine benefits without DHT.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood

Testosterone is literally fucking shit, I have almost 900ng/dl and it makes me feel nothing but aggressive and like a nigger. Some times I just want to chimp out on people and flip around and shit. Absolutely no voice or masculine benefits without DHT.
They have proviron which is basically orally bioavailable dht.

• +1
Anyone know if it works on the body locally? Thinking of putting it on my face to increase stubble while on dutasteride.
I does work on the body locally, the topical one. On russianstarpeptides apparently men rub it on their manboobs to get rid of them.

Yep im taking 50mg per day right now.
not a good idea, it's practically useless and is only androgenic because it binds to SHBG directly increases FREE T whilst also binding to aromatase and successfully lowering estrogen, the DHT aspect to it is basically deactivated in the tissue.
Alright sick. It's taken orally right?
won't do shit, you really are naive aren't you.

I've said androstanolone about a thousand times, yet you still delve into the easier more practical yet ineffective ways. Do some fucking research.

holy fuck every single time I read one of your posts I die inside.

TESTOSTERONE IS FUCKING ANDROGENIC.

Why do you think women who transition have deep voices, masculine jawlines, more body hair, etc etc? because of testosterone, women have far less 5-AR than men, basically none. To your logic, they are pumping a useless hormone into their bodies.

we need this cunt banned.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
not a good idea, it's practically useless and is only androgenic because it binds to SHBG directly increases FREE T whilst also binding to aromatase and successfully lowering estrogen, the DHT aspect to it is basically deactivated in the tissue.

won't do shit, you really are naive aren't you.

I've said androstanolone about a thousand times, yet you still delve into the easier more practical yet ineffective ways. Do some fucking research.

holy fuck every single time I read one of your posts I die inside.

TESTOSTERONE IS FUCKING ANDROGENIC.

Why do you think women who transition have deep voices, masculine jawlines, more body hair, etc etc? because of testosterone, women have far less 5-AR than men, basically none. To your logic, they are pumping a useless hormone into their bodies.

we need this cunt banned.
Capture

you're a meme,

imagine looking up shit on google and linking the first thing you see.

testosterone is an androgen, dht is an androgen, they are of the same class of steroid hormones. You are fucking dumb, stop replying to my shit and accept the fact that you are nieve and retarded.

• +1
dht is an androgen,
thank fuck for that, thanks for admitting it.

you admit that you're wrong correct? you go on about how niggers are dumb but you act like one, what a joke.

thank fuck for that, thanks for admitting it.

you admit that you're wrong correct? you go on about how niggers are dumb but you act like one, what a joke.
testosterone is an androgen, dht is an androgen, they are of the same class of steroid hormones. You are fucking dumb, stop replying to my shit and accept the fact that you are nieve and retarded.

they are both androgens, i'm in absolute tears right now, when did I claim that DHT wasn't an androgen and that it wasn't androgenic???

oh god, you are the dumbest person I've ever conversed with, holy fuck. You do realize that anabolic and androgenic are to completely different things with different meanings? right?

• +1