where to buy mk-677 that doesn't freak out my parents??

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
i don't give a fuck about the sides, don't get me started.

i just wanna buy it in the most bluepilled way possible.
my blood sugar is 90/67 and i already drink like 1.5 gal of water a day

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Solution
Gaygymmaxx
There’s no way I’m buying something that’s illegal 💀 I’ll just take zinc
Is there a lower dose MK-677 available out there? 25mg may be too much, maybe 10 or so?
Just get a liquid so you can more easily dose. If it's 25mg per ml then take half a ml, and get a blood glucose monitor as mk can increase blood sugar possibly. Also stay active and don't be fat, fat aromatises into estrogen and will cause you to stop growing faster.

Bro mk is not risky at all lol, only sides are possible blood sugar spike and extreme hunger, hunger is actually why i take it. Blood sugar problems probably not an issue if you exersize and eat well, berberine will help with that too. Are you asking for online source? Idk what will freak out your parents but just snag it before they check the mail and use usps tracking if you want.

Also can i ask why you're taking MK?

Also can i ask why you're taking MK?
hgh release and lean muscle mass i want to be aesthetic and jaw benefits
Bro mk is not risky at all lol, only sides are possible blood sugar spike and extreme hunger, hunger is actually why i take it. Blood sugar problems probably not an issue if you exersize and eat well, berberine will help with that too. Are you asking for online source? Idk what will freak out your parents but just snag it before they check the mail and use usps tracking if you want.
good idea but they check the mail very often and i go to school, so if they drop it off while i'm at school im fucked
maybe i could just say i want to go for a walk and run to my ups as a drop off ofdjoahsdf

• +1

good idea but they check the mail very often and i go to school, so if they drop it off while i'm at school im fucked
maybe i could just say i want to go for a walk and run to my ups as a drop off ofdjoahsdf
It's probably in a local supplement store, i found one pretty easily, and bro why specifically do you want hgh release lol? Better gh options are available online but you could prob find mk locally.

It's probably in a local supplement store, i found one pretty easily, and bro why specifically do you want hgh release lol? Better gh options are available online but you could prob find mk locally.
available online where?
needs to be a super bluepilled site, so i can buy it without them getting concerned

• +1

And bro if ur still young you could get height benefits from using MK + AI's how old are you?

And bro if ur still young you could get height benefits from using MK + AI's how old are you?
What ai’s should I use in conjunction with MK?

• +1

just say its vitamins

Also is there a pill form available by any chance? I don’t want an injection
Yeah there's pills, exestamane/aromasin, arimidex/anastrazole. (2 names for each drug idk why) Aromasin is ideal because while it crashes your estrogen more permanently it also makes your levels more consistent. I'd recommend you get liquid versions of those so it's easier to dose (sublingual not injections). MK + Aromasin is a decent stack. Please do more reseach before you start too and I can help with anything you need.

Yeah there's pills, exestamane/aromasin, arimidex/anastrazole. (2 names for each drug idk why) Aromasin is ideal because while it crashes your estrogen more permanently it also makes your levels more consistent. I'd recommend you get liquid versions of those so it's easier to dose (sublingual not injections). MK + Aromasin is a decent stack. Please do more reseach before you start too and I can help with anything you need.
i dont wanna take the risk of fucking up my hormones with aromasin though, what would be a nice alternative?
my diet's literally perfect
iḿ still sort of bluepilled on supplements and im still considering mk677 as im 5'10 at 16

• +1
i dont wanna take the risk of fucking up my hormones with aromasin though, what would be a nice alternative?
iḿ still sort of bluepilled on supplements and im still considering mk677 as im 5'10 at 16
just do bloodwork

Nothing natural will work as well as these, zinc may lower your estrogen by 5%, losing fat 10% but aromasin is still ideal, as long as you get bloods to check your estrogen levels and they are within range you're good.

Nothing natural will work as well as these, zinc may lower your estrogen by 5%, losing fat 10% but aromasin is still ideal, as long as you get bloods to check your estrogen levels and they are within range you're good.
Is there a lower dose MK-677 available out there? 25mg may be too much, maybe 10 or so?

• +1
Just get a liquid so you can more easily dose. If it's 25mg per ml then take half a ml, and get a blood glucose monitor as mk can increase blood sugar possibly. Also stay active and don't be fat, fat aromatises into estrogen and will cause you to stop growing faster.

Solution
And its only illegal if you get caught by your parents and they literally call the cops, otherwise nobodys going to seize your package or some shit, but that's your choice.

if i use MK677 right now, im in early 18 year old, how much it would possibly add? i'm 5'10 rn and i def sure i have been growing past 2-3 month

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
if i use MK677 right now, im in early 18 year old, how much it would possibly add? i'm 5'10 rn and i def sure i have been growing past 2-3 month
I did a lot more, a lot younger, and got absolutely nothing