Where to find clothes that fits modellike proportions

D

Deleted member 29495

Gold
not trying to humblebrag or anything but clothes that come in XS/S/M/L/XL (or something along the likes) usually fit me badly, obviously things like suits and dress pants fit me well since they take into account more than retarded XS/S/M/L/XL that every store uses

all clothes look too short and saggy on me, obviously i can try to tailor easy stuff like pants but im not going to try to literally frankenstein my clothes if i can avoid it

for reference im 6'1, 40" chest, 32" waist, 34" inseam (all rounded to nearest 2") and despite that supposedly being ideal proportions for a male model all the clothes that are actually sold at every store are made for fat short normies who dont have the waist to chest/shoulder ratio i have

what im trying to say is that normal clothes fit adequately on me but it doesnt have a very form fitting look which is what im going for, even brands known for making stuff for skinny people like zara ralph lauren or brooks brothers still makes their shit too wide and short for me

• +1
Reactions: Ken
IDK I just wear a plain white T and blue or grey pants

chad bragging thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
chad bragging thread
never claimed to slay or be chad all i said was i have (objectively) good proportions and i want to find clothes that arent made for the average 5'8 220lb amerimutt

never claimed to slay or be chad all i said was i have (objectively) good proportions and i want to find clothes that arent made for the average 5'8 220lb amerimutt
chad bragging reply

I have similar proportions. You just have to try on every piece of clothing you buy. Lucky brand usually fits good