Which is more of a cucked nation England or Canada

• Total voters
yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing
Both woke places full of ethnics and mass immigration with whites becoming a minority in major cities, + liberals and white guilt etc.

So which one is more cucked

@Biggdink @Piratecel @SecularIslamist @Hardrada @Eternal_
@Mr. President @Clavicular @try2beme @buflek
@forevergymcelling

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
canda it's not even close

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde and Axii
canda it's not even close
Whites are like 30% in the capital city of London lol, r u sure? + England/UK has more Indians despite being way smaller

Whites are like 30% in the capital city of London lol, r u sure? + England/UK has more Indians despite being way smaller
more ethnics doesn't make a country more cucked, not how it works

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and Axii
where is the America option

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
more ethnics doesn't make a country more cucked, not how it works
It’s one indicator, if the native original population of ur country are becoming a minority to other people that’s cucked.

So why do you think Canadas more cucked than England?

where is the America option
Not nearly as cucked as the 2 options I put up cuz America has alot more non cucked conservatives esp down south

It’s one indicator, if the native original population of ur country are becoming a minority to other people that’s cucked.

So why do you think Canadas more cucked than England?
back when i was on reddit, it's no contest when u look at canadians speak

Not nearly as cucked as the 2 options I put up cuz America has alot more non cucked conservatives esp down south
I'm in the south shits about as cucked as it can get though :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Which is worse Fishi Jewnak or Dustbin Jewdeu? Genuinely can't decide.

Both are terrible countries. With America at least you can say they have good sunlight and nature

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Gigatyrone69, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
UK. Feminist shithole, but Canada is intimidatingly close

• +1
Reactions: SteveLorde and yeeyeeslayer
Canadacel here and I think immigration is more fucked in Canada then UK since Most of toronto consists of south asians which made it brutal to buy a house in toronto

UK. Feminist shithole, but Canada is intimidatingly close
Yeah that’s why I think it’s a good question/poll they’re both about as cucked as it gets in the western world. Good comparison to make

IMG 6150 Canada is literally India 2.0, they even have multiple Hindu Statues there.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Tabula Rasa, SteveLorde and 1 other person
Canadacel here and I think immigration is more fucked in Canada then UK since Most of toronto consists of south asians which made it brutal to buy a house in toronto
Britain actually has more south Asians than Canada bro, it’s just had Canada has RECENTLY been getting overrun with Indians while uk has been for decades now.

Also it doesn’t seem as bad in the UK since most south Asians are 2nd or 3rd gen atp so they don’t smell/talk funny whereas the ones in Canada are all FOBs

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Gigatyrone69
yeah but UK banned puberty blockers sounds based
They're so inconsistent tho they do shit like that but literally everything else b cucked

They got zero sunlight and tons of fucking estrogen in the sewage tap water from birth control we don't need puberty blockers everyone is already a deformed tranny

that's london which is just one city. canada is 100x more cucked and it's not even close, uk still has plenty of racist 99% white areas and plenty of girls who arent ethnic/black loving sjws while everyone in canada is either a soycuck or a fob indian

• +1
Reactions: murdah
They're so inconsistent tho they do shit like that but literally everything else b cucked

They got zero sunlight and tons of fucking estrogen in the sewage tap water from birth control we don't need puberty blockers everyone is already a deformed tranny
so which is more cucked in ur opinion, Britain/England or Canada

that's london which is just one city. canada is 100x more cucked and it's not even close, uk still has plenty of racist 99% white areas and plenty of girls who arent ethnic/black loving sjws while everyone in canada is either a soycuck or a fob indian
Nah many major cities in england are similar to this, Birmingham, leicester, bradford, manchester, slough just to name some. they're cucked and full of ethnics just like london

so which is more cucked in ur opinion, Britain/England or Canada
I can't decide and I never been to Canada

Id rather live in the UK tho so I'll say Canada I guess

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Canada. What was once our home and native land has turned into a massive shit pot that immigrants mix with their filthy presence

Trudeau has fucked this country long, raw, and hard

• JFL
Nah many major cities in england are similar to this, Birmingham, leicester, bradford, manchester, slough just to name some. they're cucked and full of ethnics just like london
Is Rochester really bad? I heard it is dunno much about the place tho it's a town near London I dunno if it's well known

Canada. What was once our home and native land has turned into a massive shit pot that immigrants mix with their filthy presence

You're a native Canadian as in an Eskimo?

it's so over for Canada. 1867 - 2024
AHHAHAHAHA TRUDEAU KILLED CANADA, IMAGINE IF HE GETS RELECTED AS PM. IT WILL BE THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN FOR THE COUNTRY THAT WAS ONCE KNOWN AS CANADA

what u doing if he gets elected again

manchester you mean?
No Rochester a town near London apparently it's full of immigrants

I guess it's not a well known place den I just know someone who lives there he said that's the case

• +1
"our home and native land" are the first lyrics in the national anthem
It's not your native land tho

Tribalism is okay tho the place should be European but unfortunately Europeans have been bombed with estrogen and have degenerated from malnourished and have been brainwashed by the Jews into hating themselves and feeling guilty for existing

• JFL
that's cities though, obviously city centres are gonna be the most liberal cuck sjw places possible
normal suburbs are much different

• +1
Canada lets way too much muslims in

The UK isn’t cucked for the most part

Canada for sure. Both governments are cucked as can be. But Canada's is probably worse. And I know Canadians being half myself. Canadians in general just seem like they'd be more likely to put up with more bullshit from their govt if push came to shove.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
The UK lets in about as many if not more
Canada is weird it's run by commies, is incredibly leftist, and is filled with liberals, gays, Muslims, and blacks.
UK is almost as cucked as Canada too you're right