All Whites Are Dead: A Post-Apocalyptic World, Chapter 1 (Choose Your Adventure Story!)

Which civilization should we be endowed with?

• Total voters
Jfl at happy, it would be a jungle of death mosquitos the size of a fist and no UN to provide aid
Sub saharan africa would have no UN or charity money and would be fucked beyond hell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16194
What phenos would have the highest SMV in this new world? I think Mulattos and Mulattas.
@anoright @Xangsane @Reckless Turtle @Ozell Israelite @Eriot Lodger @luljankybo @Prettyboy
Probably.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Why do you accuse him of being a bastard when you don't know. You don't even have proof that I am Edomite (so-called white)

Because he is one and is obsessed with his bastard (mixed) brethern in America and nobody cares about you, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man, hence why you have to tag other users just to get traction in your pathetic threads 😆.

Giga cope Dubai would be a titan of industry with no Russia it would be the main source of oil
But also remember that in this scenario, there is no west to buy so this might affect the gulf. any arab superstate would emerge from turkey or the gulf

“NW” is an acronym not an identity, stupid baboon looking bastard (mixed) nigger 😂. At least I love my Israelite (so-called Negro) women.

https://looksmax.org/threads/im-tired-of-seeing-ugly-short-ethnics-with-gfs.685240/post-10844860

I don’t have an inferiority complex like you do and y’all bastards in North America have Edomite (so-called White) blood because your red whore mothers got pumped and dumped by Israelite men and dirty Hamite (so-called African) men 🤣. Nice try though, bastard nigger.

Randy Orton Reaction GIF by WWE
You say White isn't an identity yet millions of people identify themselves with it which automatically makes it an identity whether your nigger brain accepts it as one or not.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and enchanted_elixir
Because he is one and is obsessed with his bastard (mixed) brethern in America and nobody cares about you, ape looking Edomite (so-called White) man, hence why you have to tag other users just to get traction in your pathetic threads 😆.
Proof that I'm white and @anoright is mixed?

They're both bastards according to @Ozell Israelite

@anoright is a bastard (mixed) man like you, while I’m a pure Israelite (so-called Negro) man, baboon 😂.

He has none. He's simply projecting and only started calling me a bastard after I told him North American niggers are all mutts.

• +1
But also remember that in this scenario, there is no west to buy so this might affect the gulf. any arab superstate would emerge from turkey or the gulf
Are the Jews gone?

@enchanted_elixir
I'm slightly more non-white than white. Would I be dead?

Note: Everyone that is White-passing, white-adjacent, or has more than 60% White DNA is dead in this alternate history series.

@anoright is a bastard (mixed) man like you, while I’m a pure Israelite (so-called Negro) man, baboon 😂.
Please make your mind up, a second ago he was an Edomite (so-called White) man and now he is a bastard (mixed) man. You are not pure either you dumb fucking retard, no North American niggers descended from slaves (like you) are pure.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
You say White isn't an identity yet millions of people identify themselves with it which automatically makes it an identity whether your nigger brain accepts it as one or not.

“White” is a crayon color not an identity, stupid baboon looking bastard (mixed) nigger man 🤣. Identifying as a social construct doesn’t make it an identity, stupid nigger.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

Please make your mind up, a second ago he was an Edomite (so-called White) man and now he is a bastard (mixed) man. You are not pure either you dumb fucking retard, no North American niggers descended from slaves (like you) are pure.
If he is pure, that explains why he's on the site and believes in Jewish Afrocentrism JFL.

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
@enchanted_elixir
I'm slightly more non-white than white. Would I be dead?

Note: Everyone that is White-passing, white-adjacent, or has more than 60% White DNA is dead in this alternate history series.
You could pass as white, therefore you're dead.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
good effort or AI generated?

Also post white North America is already a real thing
14E9E079 8DF0 4109 B9D7 8CF60A7CF5EE

• JFL

He said he’s not an Edomite (so-called White) man, dumb baboon bastard (mixed) nigger man like you in North America 🤣. Learn how to read before making an idiot out of yourself 😂.

Schitts Creek Hello GIF by CBC

He said he’s not an Edomite (so-called White) man, dumb baboon bastard (mixed) nigger man like you in North America 🤣. Learn how to read before making an idiot out of yourself 😂.

I didn't claim I wasn't white. You did.
All I asked was if you had proof that you knew I was white.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 18544

That's not what he said.

@enchanted_elixir JFL at this retarded nigger

• +1
  • Ugh..

His obsession with his bastard (mixed) brethern let’s me know he’s a retarded baboon looking bastard man like yourself, baboon 😆.

It literally does. Race is not a social construct either.

He's not. He even said his skintone is that of a mullato before.

I said my skin was brown like this, retarded baboon:

It literally doesn’t, stupid baboon looking bastard (mixed) nigger man because “race” is a social construct created in the early 1800s and it doesn’t exist biologically according to scientists.

Stupidity Are You Stupid GIF

It literally doesn’t, stupid baboon looking bastard (mixed) nigger man because “race” is a social construct created in the early 1800s and it doesn’t exist biologically according to scientists.
Say that were true (eventhough it isn't), that wouldn't mean it isn't an identity.

• Ugh..
Middle east could be op if inbreeding was outlawed and innovation not restricted. Their population is lower, however.

• +1
What about my crush/the girl I'm seeing, who is mostly Arab with some black?
She's probably fine unless she's a lightskin arab with mixed hair. Again, if she could pass for white, she's dead.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Middle east could be op if inbreeding was outlawed and innovation not restricted. Their population is lower, however.
For sure. I read yesterday that middle east apparently stopped scientific development and instead went to religion. They could've been the master civilization today if they didn't do it.

nothing is going to happen lol, it's only going to be Hell if you're in the West

That's not what he said.

@enchanted_elixir JFL at this retarded nigger

So he’s saying he’s not an Edomite (so-called White) man, stupid bastard (mixed) nigger man and you literally linked him saying it 🤣. What a dumb nigger you are.

I didn't claim I wasn't white. You did.
All I asked was if you had proof that you knew I was white.

Nobody on this earth is “shite@ unless they have leprosy and if you’re saying “prove it” then you’re saying you’re not that, stupid bastard (mixed) nigger man 😂.

He's probably 30% white
Race doesn't exist to him so it doesn't matter. He'd probably cry if he found out he was 30% edomite

So he’s saying he’s not an Edomite (so-called White) man, stupid bastard (mixed) nigger man and you literally linked him saying it 🤣. What a dumb nigger you are.

Nobody on this earth is “shite@ unless they have leprosy and if you’re saying “prove it” then you’re saying you’re not that, stupid bastard (mixed) nigger man 😂.
I'm actually caging this guy is calling us niggers eventhough that's what his grandfather was getting called when he was being whipped

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 24507 and enchanted_elixir
For sure. I read yesterday that middle east apparently stopped scientific development and instead went to religion. They could've been the master civilization today if they didn't do it.
Same thing happened to the Euros in the middle ages. Things can change, but Islam would need a catalyst.

Say that were true (eventhough it isn't), that wouldn't mean it isn't an identity.

It would mean it’s not an identity, stupid baboon bastard (mixed) man if even scientists say it doesn’t exist biologically 🤣.

As Told By Ginger Nicksplat GIF by NickRewind

we are already living in Asia-dominant World, you simply didn't notice it

• Hmm...
It would mean it’s not an identity, stupid baboon bastard (mixed) man if even scientists say it doesn’t exist biologically 🤣.
Something doesn't need to have a biological basis for it to be an identity.

Race does exist, those scientists are just being politically correct.

• Ugh..