All Whites Are Dead: A Post-Apocalyptic World, Chapter 1 (Choose Your Adventure Story!)

Which civilization should we be endowed with?

• Total voters
I'm actually caging this guy is calling us niggers eventhough that's what his grandfather was getting called when he was being whipped
@Ozell Israelite nigger is a word derived from a (fake) social construct (in your worldview), therefore it's a fiat word with no backing, therefore meaningless.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18544
we are already living in Asia-dominated World, you simply didn't notice it

The world isn't Asian dominated. The west still invents the cutting edge tech, culture, etc.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
I'm actually caging this guy is calling us niggers eventhough that's what his grandfather was getting called when he was being whipped

Says the dumb baboon looking bastard (mixed) nigger who put “enventhough” in a sentence 🤣. That’s what your grandfather fought against, baboon looking bastard nigger indeed.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

That nigger is literally part white like all niggers descended from slaves in North America.

“White” is a crayon color not an identity and he’s part Edomite (so-called White) just like you, baboon looking bastard (mixed) nigger man 😆. No need to deny it.

Angry Box GIF by Percolate Galactic

• Ugh..
She can pass as mulatta/lightskin. Brown eyes.
Is she pretty, how has it been with her?
Also, which civilization did you vote for?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • Ugh..
Objectively entry-level HTB but she's perfect in terms of other traits like personality and virtuousness. She's a Stacy to me.
Is she ideal?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Wouldn't that mean you are also a bastard like him?

It means I’m a pure Israelite (so-called Negro) man with no other nations in my family unlike you, baboon looking bastard (mixed) man and he’s a bastard man just like you are. No need to cope, baboon.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
It means I’m a pure Israelite (so-called Negro) man with no other nations in my family unlike you
So you having the same appearance as literal bastards who are mixed with white somehow means you are a pure nigger? What?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Acne Victim
OP you ugly Edomite (so-called White), why do you care so much about having views and replies to your thread?

If you are an abused dog then just try getting validation from woman not some other redcel Edomites.

• +1
So you having the same appearance as literal bastards who are mixed with white somehow means you are a pure nigger? What?

“White” is a crayon color not an identity. Y’all bastard (mixed) niggers looking alike has nothing to do with me. I’m a pure Israelite (so-called Negro) man and y’all ugly bastards come in all complexions, including red like Mariah Carey 🤣.

By the way you should link a website with actual information instead of one with no information at all on it, dumb bastard (mixed) man 😂.

• Ugh..
Africa would be a wierd one, the most happy and the most fucked place. The place will revert to how humans should have lived which is nice but advancement will stagnate.

Middle East will become a complete degenerate shitshow or a Iran style conservative state where any opposition gets killed.

East Asia is the best option for human advancement however that comes at the price of your individual it’s and social life. Basically you’ll be a techno advanced slave.

South America will just be debouchery on a massive scale. Huge orgies or they will revert into their Catholicism. Honestly it’s a weird one as LATAM is so diverse I can see them either goniciding eachother off or getting along weird one

Curryland…. It’s curryland they will either be enslaved by the Middle East or become a powerhouse due to position and population and entrapenoural members.
you just described what is happening rn :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and enchanted_elixir
OP you ugly Edomite (so-called White), why do you care so much about having views and replies to your thread?

If you are an abused dog then just try getting validation from woman not some other redcel Edomites.

He’s a baboon looking bastard (mixed) man who denied he’s an Edomite (so-called White) man in this thread .

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker and Acne Victim

Proof I'm white?

I want to see the story progress.

Women don't like me.

There’s no information on it, retarded baboon looking bastard (mixed) man 😂. Link something with information on it.

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

He’s a baboon looking bastard (mixed) man who denied he’s an Edomite (so-called White) man in this thread .
@anoright He thinks I denied being White. I didn't accept or deny 🤣

@Acne Victim does this look like a denial?
"Proof that I'm white?"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
There’s no information on it, retarded baboon looking bastard (mixed) man 😂. Link something with information on it.

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor
The point wasn't for you to read anything, it was for you to enroll in the course to learn logic.

• Ugh..
Oh got it. I thought he was another red looking Edomite (so-called White) and not a Bastard (so-called Mixed) man.
Proof I'm white?

I want to see the story progress.

Women don't like me.
Well, then why don't you work on yourself with the amount of knowledge you have and make yourself desirable for them?

• +1
“White” is a crayon color not an identity. Y’all bastard (mixed) niggers looking alike has nothing to do with me. I’m a pure Israelite (so-called Negro) man
You are a nigger descended from slaves in North America, and you have the same appearance as other bastards such as the ones you posted; if you went to Africa you would be regarded as a mutt. You are literally NOT pure no matter how many times you repeat that lie to yourself. Your surname is probably white aswell JFL.

• Ugh..
Oh got it. I thought he was another red looking Edomite (so-called White) and not a Bastard (so-called Mixed) man.

Well, then why don't you work on yourself with the amount of knowledge you have and make yourself desirable for them?
I'm currently broke and ordering inventory for dropshipping so no money for looksmaxing yet. I also recently got a new job. Im money maxing ;)

• Ugh..
You are a nigger descended from slaves in North America, and you have the same appearance as other bastards such as the ones you posted; if you went to Africa you would be regarded as a mutt. You are literally NOT pure no matter how many times you repeat that lie to yourself. Your surname is probably white aswell JFL.
Ozell Adams I bet

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 18544
@anoright He thinks I denied being White. I didn't accept or deny 🤣

@Acne Victim does this look like a denial?
"Proof that I'm white?"

You literally did, dumb baboon looking bastard (mixed) man.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim

I’m an Israelite (so-called Negro) man and I don’t have anything to do with you baboon looking bastards (mixed) niggers in America because I’m a pure Israelite man. Nice coping mechanism though, dumb baboon 😆.

Nicksplat Rugrats GIF by NickRewind

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 18544
The point wasn't for you to read anything, it was for you to enroll in the course to learn logic.

You need to learn logic because you’re literally dumb and it’s supposed to be ; after “anything” not a comma, dumb baboon looking bastard (mixed) man 🤣.

• +1
you just described what is happening rn :feelskek:
Well kinds but I’m basing it off their cultures if I explained it more in depth I’d end up making a thread 10x long as @enchanted_elixir and we don’t want that. The reason his threads get low reacts (the non looksmaxxing ones) are due to it being a huge wall of text AINT nobody gonna read. I am verbose enough I don’t need more

• +1
Ozell Adams I bet

You wish, dumb bastard ((mixed) nigger man 😂. Your last name being “Adams” should cause you to embrace because your red whore mother gave it to you 😂.

I’m an Israelite (so-called Negro) man and I don’t have anything to do with you baboon looking bastards (mixed) niggers in America because I’m a pure Israelite man. Nice coping mechanism though, dumb baboon 😆.

Nicksplat Rugrats GIF by NickRewind
Jesus mate you are the most delusional user on this site. No North American niggers descended from slaves are pure, and fortunately I'm not a bastard like you, however if thinking otherwise helps you fall asleep at night then go ahead.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 24507
You need to learn logic because you’re literally dumb and it’s supposed to be ; after “anything” not a comma, dumb baboon looking bastard (mixed) man 🤣.
I need to learn punctuation, you need to learn logic. I could learn in 10 minutes, you need years.

• Ugh..
Jesus mate you are the most delusional user on this site. No North American niggers descended from slaves are pure, and fortunately I'm not a bastard like you, however if thinking otherwise helps you fall asleep at night then go ahead.

Says the delusional fat ugly baboon looking bastard (mixed) nigger man. I know y’all bastards like yourself, Devon Booker, and Tiger Woods and Jesse Williams etc aren’t pure in North America but the Israelites (so-called Negroes) like myself, Denzel Washington, and Chris Paul etc are pure Israelites 😆. No amount of talking about you ugly baboons is going to change that y’all are bastards.

Tom And Jerry Lol GIF by myHQ

Well kinds but I’m basing it off their cultures if I explained it more in depth I’d end up making a thread 10x long as @enchanted_elixir and we don’t want that. The reason his threads get low reacts (the non looksmaxxing ones) are due to it being a huge wall of text AINT nobody gonna read. I am verbose enough I don’t need more
yeah in summary its the jews the whites and the east asians
if whites die (as a lot here would wish :woke: )then its up to the chinks /gooks to keep it up as theyve done before :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and enchanted_elixir
I need to learn punctuation, you need to learn logic. I could learn in 10 minutes, you need years.

You need learn grammar, how to troll, and logic and facts, dumb baboon looking bastard (mixed) man.

Imagine Mental Health GIF by Hello All

You wish, dumb bastard ((mixed) nigger man 😂. Your last name being “Adams” should cause you to embrace because your red whore mother gave it to you 😂.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bro wtf @anoright come look at this.

• I went from Edomite to bastard.
  • Apparently my "Proof I'm white?" comment is a denial that I'm white, even though me, you and GPT-4 denies this.
  • He doesn't understand that the adams last name was made up, and was a joking attempt to predict his full name.
  • He thinks adams is my last name
  • he thinks my mother gave me the adams last name (this only happens in hispanic families, where you'd also get your father's last name)
  • and he might I'm an edomite again
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Please just press the button, Israelite

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 18544
Jfl at happy, it would be a jungle of death mosquitos the size of a fist and no UN to provide aid

Giga cope Dubai would be a titan of industry with no Russia it would be the main source of oil
And the natives have evolved in that jungle of death… ever wondered why blacks Mature faster and have better immune systems and muscle mass. Sure it won’t be a cosy existence but we been living in that shithole forever. We are the worlds hardiest people for surviving in the worst most inhospitable landmass on earth (excluding Antarctica)

Middle East is still a clan based Islamic conservative slavery based socieity. They CAN NOT and WILL NOT develop without White man buying up their oil and shit. Their armies are almsot as incompetent as African ones so they ain’t beating Gook rats in war which will steal their oil

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker