All Whites Are Dead: A Post-Apocalyptic World, Chapter 1 (Choose Your Adventure Story!)

Which civilization should we be endowed with?

• Total voters
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bro wtf @anoright come look at this.

• I went from Edomite to bastard.
  • Apparently my "Proof I'm white?" comment is a denial that I'm white, even though me, you and GPT-4 denies this.
  • He doesn't understand that the adams last name was made up, and was a joking attempt to predict his full name.
  • He thinks adams is my last name
  • he thinks my mother gave me the adams last name
  • and he might I'm an edomite again
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Please just press the button, Israelite
View attachment 2119904

Just get some intelligence, dumb baboon looking bastard (mixed) man 🤣. You and that retard bastard man @anoright

both made idiots out of yourselves in this thread 😂.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Says the delusional fat ugly baboon looking bastard (mixed) nigger man. I know y’all bastards like yourself, Devon Booker, and Tiger Woods and Jesse Williams etc aren’t pure in North America
I'm from and live in England.
Denzel Washington, and Chris Paul etc are pure Israelites 😆.
Both of them have non-black admixture, you stupid nigger.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Just get some intelligence, dumb baboon looking bastard (mixed) man 🤣. You and that retard bastard man @anoright

both made idiots out of yourselves in this thread 😂.

Cracking Up Lol GIF
ok boubambo ninikutu

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 18544
I'm from and live in England.

Both of them have non-black admixture you stupid nigger.

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity, stupid baboon looking bastard (mixed) nigger man🤣. Both of them are pure Israelites (so-called Negroes).

Cope harder next time, dumb baboon looking nigger man.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity, stupid baboon looking bastard (mixed) nigger mann🤣. Both of them are pure Israelites (so-called Negroes).

Michael Jordan Lol GIF
African-American = descended from slaves
Descended from slaves = not pure black

Notice how they both have White first and last names too.

• Ugh..
Speak English not gibberish, dumb baboon looking bastard (mixed) man.
Boubambo, or Mr. Ninikutu. Those are the words from the language of your people, pure negroes (so-called Isrealites).
dancing-Nigeria-Shango-dance-honour-Yoruba.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 18544
African-American = descended from slaves
Descended from slaves = not pure black

Notice how they both have White first and last names too.

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and they have their slave master’s last name because of this, dumb baboon looking bastard (mixed) man:

Isaiah 65:15 And 👉ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen👈: for the Lord God shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name:

Angry Gi Joe GIF

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and they have their slave master’s last name because of this, dumb baboon looking bastard (mixed) man:
Niggers in North America are not pure niggers. End of story.

• Ugh..
Boubambe, or Mr. Ninikutu. Those are the words from the language of your people, pure negroes (so-called Isrealites).
dancing-Nigeria-Shango-dance-honour-Yoruba.jpg

Those are Hamites (so-called Africans), dumb baboon looking bastard (mixed) man 🤣.

No Way Reaction GIF by CBS

Niggers in North America are not pure niggers. End of story.

I know y’all baboon looking bastards (mixed) niggers like Devon Booker, Tiger Woods, and Jesse Williams etc in North America aren’t pure but us Israelites (so-called Negroes) like Chris Paul, and Russell Wilson etc have nothing to do with y’all niggers’ inferior genes.

yeah in summary its the jews the whites and the east asians
if whites die (as a lot here would wish :woke: )then its up to the chinks /gooks to keep it up as theyve done before :feelskek:
And I’ll promptly off myself as the gooks will be as industrious and greedy as whites but lacking the empathy and Christianity moral grounding to force them to be virtuous. This lack of guilt based culture will lead to mass sui and depression despite the rapid advancement in human technological grwoth

I could see sword art online/matrix type shit becoming real if gooks took over due to how dystopian they’d make the world

But yeah if whites/jew go it’s Gooks. I’d gooks go then it will be a race between the Middle East and india. I don’t see africa or Latin America being competion for those 2 unfortunately they are jsut too backwards and disunited

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
What's the difference between Hamites and Israelites?

“The Persian historian Tabari quotes Ibn Abbas (d. 686-8) as saying: "Born to Noah were 👉Shem, whose descendants’ colors are a 👉black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bayādh) and a dark blackish brown (Udmah)👈; 👉Ham, whose descendants’ colors are 👉true black (sawād) and a few are a black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bayādh qalīl)👈; and Japheth, whose descendants are very fair-skinned (al-shuqrah) and olive-skinned (al-humrah)". (Tarikh al-Tabari)

And I’ll promptly off myself as the gooks will be as industrious and greedy as whites but lacking the empathy and Christianity moral grounding to force them to be virtuous. This lack of guilt based culture will lead to mass sui and depression despite the rapid advancement in human technological grwoth

I could see sword art online/matrix type shit becoming real if gooks took over due to how dystopian they’d make the world
this

you dropped your crown

HIGH IQ ASF
👑👑👑

You are literally a nigger descended from slaves in North America retard

You’re a baboon looking bastard (mixed) nigger man with an inferiority complex in. Keith America 😂. I’m an Israelite (so-called Negro) man descendant from the Slavetrade, which makes me suitor to you, dumb nigger.

Deuteronomy 7:6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath 👉chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, 👉above all people👈 that are upon the face of the earth.

“The Persian historian Tabari quotes Ibn Abbas (d. 686-8) as saying: "Born to Noah were 👉Shem, whose descendants’ colors are a 👉black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bayādh) and a dark blackish brown (Udmah)👈; 👉Ham, whose descendants’ colors are 👉true black (sawād) and a few are a black complexion with a light-brownish undertone (bayādh qalīl)👈; and Japheth, whose descendants are very fair-skinned (al-shuqrah) and olive-skinned (al-humrah)". (Tarikh al-Tabari)

View attachment 2119949
...They brought Hamites to the Americas. You're descended from Hamites.
You then got mixed with Edomite DNA.
Average-Ancestry-of-the-African-American-Population.png

Black-DNA-by-City.jpg

94bim8lg3fe51.jpg

roots-wheel.062e011374ee.png

Hamites(Africans)
ug28p5u010a61.jpg

civ-my-results-j.-civ.png

cv-ng.jpg

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Which means you have non-nigger admixture.

Nigger what is y’all ugly baboon looking bastard (mixed) niggers like Jesse Williams, Drake, and Patrick Mahomes etc are, dumb nigger man 🤣. It means I’m a pure Israelite (so-called Negro) man above you ugly niggers.

Deuteronomy 7;6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath 👉chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people👈 that are upon the face of the earth.

Nigger what is y’all ugly baboon looking bastard (mixed) niggers are, dumb nigger man 🤣. It means I’m a pure Israelite (so-called Negro) man above you ugly niggers.

Deuteronomy 7;6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath 👉chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people👈 that are upon the face of the earth.
Whatever helps you sleep at night lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and enchanted_elixir
Ni... They brought Hamites to the Americas. You're descended from Hamites.

We’re Israelites (so-called Negroes) and the Hamites (so-called Africans) don’t get along because we’re two different nations of people, dumb baboon looking bastard (mixed) man.

Donald Trump Debate GIF by Election 2016

Whatever helps you sleep at night lol

Whatever coping mechanisms gets you to sleep at night, dumb baboon looking bastard (mixed) nigger man larping as an Edomite (so-called White) man on an incel forum because you’re igly and has inferior genes 😆.

river avoiding GIF

We’re Israelites (so-called Negroes) and the Hamites (so-called Africans) don’t get along because we’re two different nations of people, dumb baboon looking bastard (mixed) man.

Donald Trump Debate GIF by Election 2016
With two different lineages? You're saying Isrealites/Negros existed before the slave trade?

• Ugh..
@Ozell Israelite

Is that photoshopped picture supposed to prove something, dumb baboon looking bastard (mixed) man? Because it’s not a real chart at all.

Season 2 Smh GIF by HBO

So, you're saying

no way he inspect elemented that

“Inspect elements” is gibberish, dumb baboon looking bastard (mixed) man 🤣. Your photoshopped picture didn’t prove anything because it’s a chart you made up using pseudoscience.

Idiot Reaction GIF

You’re a baboon looking bastard (mixed) nigger man with an inferiority complex in. Keith America 😂. I’m an Israelite (so-called Negro) man descendant from the Slavetrade, which makes me suitor to you, dumb nigger.
Are the people who live here Hamites?

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
It has both Israelites (so-called Negroes) and Hamites (so-called Africans) living in the land of Ham.
👉 The Bible refers to Egypt as "the land of Ham" in Psalm 78:51; 105:23, 27; 106:22; 1 Chronicles 4:40.
Egypt is not in the blue circle I mentioned JFL.
85c4930b4f2c9b5c3cd4d98c672b9d63.png

If the Old testament is a valid source according to you, then Isrealites don't live in the blue circle.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Says the delusional fat ugly baboon looking bastard (mixed) nigger man. I know y’all bastards like yourself, Devon Booker, and Tiger Woods and Jesse Williams etc aren’t pure in North America but the Israelites (so-called Negroes) like myself, Denzel Washington, and Chris Paul etc are pure Israelites 😆. No amount of talking about you ugly baboons is going to change that y’all are bastards.

Tom And Jerry Lol GIF by myHQ
jew rabbi GIF by South Park

oh noo not the black israelite cope :feelskek::feelskek:
they even started to shoot at the jews in NY so i guess its all good in this forum :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and enchanted_elixir
👉 The Bible refers to Egypt as "the land of Ham" in Psalm 78:51; 105:23, 27; 106:22; 1 Chronicles 4:40.
Egypt is not in the blue circle I mentioned JFL.
85c4930b4f2c9b5c3cd4d98c672b9d63.png

If the Old testament is a valid source according to you, then Isrealites don't live in the blue circle.

The Israelites (so-called Negroes) fled into the land of Ham (Africa) in 70 AD.

• JFL
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
In west and central Africa.
Ok. If they went to West and Central Africa.
It has both Israelites (so-called Negroes) and Hamites (so-called Africans) living in the land of Ham.
You also said this. That Israelites and Hamites live in West & Central Africa.
The Israelites (so-called Negroes) fled into the land of Ham (Africa) in 70 AD.
And you also said this.
I’m an Israelite (so-called Negro) man descendant from the Slavetrade, which makes me suitor to you, dumb nigger.
You said this
It means I’m a pure Israelite (so-called Negro) man with no other nations in my family unlike you
You said this.

Ok, so. We've established that...
  • You claim you're pure Israelite.
  • You claim that the Israelites moved to West and central Africa ~2,000 years ago (70 AD)
  • You claim that west and central Africa is a place with Hamites and Israelites.
  • Israelites and Hamites are two different people who existed long before the slave trade.

We also know that if several different kinds of people coexist for several hundred years of years, they're 100% certain to mix, making the population no longer pure. It happens EVERY SINGLE TIME. India, Southeast Asia, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Latin America, North Africa, Brazil, etc.

Scenario 1: With this in mind, you MUST be a bastard (mixed). You're mixed with Israelite and Hamite. You are NOT PURE!
The Israelites and Hamites had bastard children, and after thousands of years, West and central Africa became a bastard region, which then got taken as slaves.

If you deny what I said in the paragraph above, then you must be...

Scenario 2: You must be a pure Israelite living in an area (or emigrated from recently, after 1980+ AD) that is pure Israelite near the original land of the Israelites, not in a location where Israelites coexist with other nations (like west and central Africa). The Unites States isn't the land of the isrealites, it's the land of the native americans.

You can't be both a pure Israelite and a descendant of slaves, since you said that Israelites and Hamites coexist in West and central Africa, and populations that coexist long enough will always mix.

So either choose
  • The scenario that you're a slave descendant (not pure Israelite)
  • The scenario that you're a pure Israelite (not a slave descendant)
You can't be a slave descendant (bastard) and pure Israelite (since they're in conflict with each other)

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Ok. If they went to West and Central Africa.

You also said this. That Israelites and Hamites live in West & Central Africa.

And you also said this.

You said this

You said this.

Ok, so. We've established that...
  • You claim you're pure Israelite.
  • You claim that the Israelites moved to West and central Africa ~2,000 years ago (70 AD)
  • You claim that west and central Africa is a place with Hamites and Israelites.
  • Israelites and Hamites are two different people who existed long before the slave trade.

We also know that if several different kinds of people coexist for several hundred years of years, they're 100% certain to mix, making the population no longer pure. It happens EVERY SINGLE TIME. India, Southeast Asia, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Latin America, North Africa, Brazil, etc.

Scenario 1: With this in mind, you MUST be a bastard (mixed). You're mixed with Israelite and Hamite. You are NOT PURE!
The Israelites and Hamites had bastard children, and after thousands of years, West and central Africa became a bastard region, which then got taken as slaves.

If you deny what I said in the paragraph above, then you must be...

Scenario 2: You must be a pure Israelite living in an area (or emigrated from recently, after 1980+ AD) that is pure Israelite near the original land of the Israelites, not in a location where Israelites coexist with other nations (like west and central Africa).

You can't be both a pure Israelite and a descendant of slaves, since you said that Israelites and Hamites coexist in West and central Africa, and populations that coexist long enough will always mix.

So either choose
  • The scenario that you're a slave descendant (not pure Israelite)
  • The scenario that you're a pure Israelite (not a slave descendant)
You can't be a slave descendant (bastard) and pure Israelite (since they're in conflict with each other)

Deuteronomy 28:64 And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Slaves from the Trans Atlantic Slavetrade:

Slaves from the Arab Slavetrade.

So I’m a pure Israelite (so-called Negro) man descendant of the Trans Atlantic Slavetrade unlike y’all bastards (mixed people). Nice try though, dumb baboon.

• Ugh..
What awe waz kangs and shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Lamentations 5:10 👉Our skin was black👈 like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Lamentations 4:8 👉Their 👉visage is blacker than a coal👈; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Visage: An appearance; form.

So it’s talking about their skin color and 👉the only people who’s 👉skin turns black during a famine (starvation) are so-called Negroes and so-called Africans. When the so-called Jewish people faced a famine in nazi-Germany their skin turned red👈. There’s many other scriptures but here’s some historical evidence to help you out as well.

Allen H. Godbey says: “In the Wargla oasis of 👉Algeria, 350 miles from the Mediterranean, is a colony of 👉Jews as black as Negroes👈.” Source: The Lost Tribes A Myth.

Nahum Slouschz says: “👉A black-skinned population which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tauregs as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of 👉Jewish origin👈.” Source: Travels in North Africa.

“There is an island near the southeastern coast of Africa called Malagasy Republic; the old name for this island was Madagascar. 👉Near the eastern part of this island on the isle of St. Marie, there exists a group of 👉black Jews who call themselves Zafin Ibrahim, “descendants of Abraham👈.” Professor Allen H. Godbey says that the same alphabetic writing that was present in Palestine about 650 B.C appeared at the same time in Malaysia. Moreover, he says, since the Hovas of Madagascar are members of the Malaysian family who probably immigrated from Cambodia, this indicates the historical connection with the Jews of Madagascar. Like the Jews of Ethiopia, Uganda, and Wasabara, there are a multiplicity of Jewish cultural survivals, complexes, patterns, and traits found functioning among the Jews of Madagascar such as the following: the day counted from sunset to sunset, many fast days, the eating of beef, the New Year festival, the making of a small fire on the first evening of the feast; they have rituals of the purification of the people; they sprinkle blood of the New Year’s ritual upon the doorposts. The latter ritual could be reminiscent of the Passover ceremony which is observed in the month of Abiv; this month is the first month of the Jewish civil New Year. In this month the Kings of Israel were inaugurated.

👉There are black Jews among in southern Nigeria who are called the “Emo Yo Quaim” or “Strange People,” by the native Africans, but these black Jews call themselves by the Hebrew name “B’nai Ephraim” or “sons of Ephraim👈.” 👉These Jews claim their ancestors immigrated from Morocco, a fact which Godbey says is “👉supported by their language, a mixture of Maghrebi Arabic and local Negro speech. Thus abu (“father”) has become yaba, umm (“mother”); Hebrew em is ima👈.” Nevertheless their language is similar to the black Yorubas around them. The Yorubas have influenced these Jews to a great extent in their external social life; it is said that the crocodile is the sacred animal for all; the customary sacrifices of the Yorubas appear to be the same for the Jews.

The assertion of these Yoruba Jews is that their ancestors were driven from locality to locality by Moslem persecution; they did not find rest even when they arrived at Timbuktu. Surely the prophecy has been fulfilled: “And among these nations shall thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy feet gave rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart and and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind.” These Yoruba Jews lived in the Ondo district when Godbey wrote in 1939: this district is nine hundred miles southeast of Timbuktu.

👉Pertaining to the Hebrew political structure and culture, 👉they have seven hereditary heads of the community; their leadership is that of a priesthood. They are known to have copies of portions of the Torah (Old Testament) preserved in a “most holy place👈.” Source: From Babylon To Timbuktu pages 82 and 131-132.

R.H.M Elwes gives a graphic description of the Portuguese Jew, Baruch Spinoza. He says: “Middle-sized, good features, 👉skin somewhat 👉black, black curly hair, long eyebrows of the same color, so that one might know by his looks that he was a descendant from Portuguese Jews👈.” Source: Work of Spinoza.

Allen H. Godbey says this about the so-called Negroes in America: “These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. 👉Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago. How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, 👉they were rather in more danger than other Negroes of being raided by war-parties and sold as slaves👈.”

Roman historian Tacitus: “👉Many assure us that 👉the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians👈 who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.”

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
Deuteronomy 28:64 And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Slaves from the Trans Atlantic Slavetrade:

View attachment 2120022

Slaves from the Arab Slavetrade.

So I’m a pure Israelite (so-called Negro) man descendant of the Trans Atlantic Slavetrade unlike y’all bastards (mixed people). Nice try though, dumb baboon.

Explain how you're a pure Israelite in a 2,000 year old bastard land.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 24507 and enchanted_elixir
shieeet we just be pure n shieet cuh
He can't escape my line of reasoning (originating from his own beliefs) without committing a fallacy, dodging the question, or accepting that he isn't pure.

He can't escape my line of reasoning (originating from his own beliefs) without committing a fallacy, dodging the question, or accepting that he isn't pure.
he's currently preparing a wall of unrelated text copy pasted from wewuzkangz.com

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 24507 and enchanted_elixir