Which is worse?

• Good eye area + shit lower third

• Good lower third + shit eye area

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title.

Since my lower third is kinda shit I tend to envy those who have good chin / jaw despite them having bad eye area. But I wonder if foids could overlook their cuck eyes and be attracted by their lower third projection.

I still think eyes are more important because they're basically your carte de visite- people remember your looks by remembering your eyes.

lol having shitty eyes is way worse

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 685
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Gebirgscel, UglyMan and 2 others
i guess people underestimate what a shit lower third is. you wont have sex appeal nor get respect with a shitty lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
i guess people underestimate what a shit lower third is. you wont have sex appeal nor get respect with a shitty lower third
According to my observations it's hard to have an extremely shit lower third while having a good eye area, vive versa. So I'm not talking about extreme cases like non existent chin or huge bug eyes.

I've seen lots of guys with good eye area and lack of lower third projection, or guys with square jaw / pronounced chin but roundish/almond eyes and high set brows. The former tend to have hot gfs by their sides, the latter? No so much.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, ULTRATERAX63 and Deleted member 656
My lower third was abysmal as a fatcel, as you'd expect. When I first posted on lookism they told me I'd need jaw surgery to ever look decent. Almost all of my features were poor back then. All I had were my eyes and my height, and yet I was never incel.

ER had a good jaw and he literally went ER.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, SHARK, UglyMan and 2 others
My lower third was abysmal as a fatcel, as you'd expect. When I first posted on lookism they told me I'd need jaw surgery to ever look decent. Almost all of my features were poor back then. All I had were my eyes and my height, and yet I was never incel.

Bad lower third is relatively easier to be fixed - genio, implants, fillers, and the results are much more controllable. But eyes? They are hard to shape and surgeons probably won't produce the effects you desire.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Mateusz74 and jackthenerd
Title.

Since my lower third is kinda shit I tend to envy those who have good chin / jaw despite them having bad eye area. But I wonder if foids could overlook their cuck eyes and be attracted by their lower third projection.

I still think eyes are more important because they're basically your carte de visite- people remember your looks by remembering your eyes.
Opposite I cry when I see a insane eye area and then stare at my subhuman eye reflection

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Bad lower third is relatively easier to be fixed - genio, implants, fillers, and the results are much more controllable. But eyes? They are hard to shape and surgeons probably won't produce the effects you desire.
This is a common argument.

Genio is legit, no doubt about that. But I think the benefits of implants and fillers are exaggerated. Most people that get fillers end up looking underwhelming.

@StudyHacks looks like a chipmunk now

Nobody's out mirin' that as the perfect lower third.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 616

Genio is legit, no doubt about that. But I think the benefits of implants and fillers are exaggerated. Must people that get fillers end up looking underwhelming.

View attachment 93130

I think fillers can enhance your details when you already have a good base to begin with, not when you want to completely reshape your lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 656
I think fillers can enhance your details when you already have a good base to begin with, not when you want to completely reshape your lower third
That makes sense. It's the same with most eye area surgeries tbh. The more 404 you are the less impactful surgeries are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 616
Its very rare to have a good eye area with literally shit lower third though

Shit eye area and good lower third.

Genio is legit, no doubt about that. But I think the benefits of implants and fillers are exaggerated. Must people that get fillers end up looking underwhelming.

View attachment 93130

He's so autistic

• +1

L E G I T
E
G
I
T

• +1
i've never seen either of these exist. if you have a good lower third the rest of your face is also going to be good unless you got it from an implant

The best look is symmetrical.

same goes for eyes faggot

tbh inceldom/virginity is more like an indicator for mental/social issues than for bad looks

• +1
Title.

eyes are more important. but If you have a god awful lower third than it's over. They are both important. I would rather have a great eye area because a bad eye area is harder to fix. Whilst the lower third is much easier to fix.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 616
i've never seen either of these exist. if you have a good lower third the rest of your face is also going to be good unless you got it from an implant
I have narrow ramus width, narrow jaw, pointy chin, medium-high gonial angle, narrow palates, narrow maxilla, no cheekbones, non-projecting zygos, bad undereye support

but I have slightly positive canthal tilt. Tho, my brow ridge makes it look negative if I dont lift it, due to weird angle
If I squint (non-aspie actually), my eye-area ascends me to normie or even high tier normie alone overall

I have narrow ramus width, narrow jaw, pointy chin, medium-high gonial angle, narrow palates, narrow maxilla, no cheekbones, non-projecting zygos, bad undereye support

but I have slightly positive canthal tilt. Tho, my brow ridge makes it look negative if I dont lift it, due to weird angle
If I squint (non-aspie actually), my eye-area ascends me to normie or even high tier normie alone overall
Do you have pics

Do you have pics
nevur
but I sent Guest an older picture of mine and he says I am slightly above average, but I think I have bettered myself from there

nevur
but I sent Guest an older picture of mine and he says I am slightly above average, but I think I have bettered myself from there
Why do people not want to post here

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 14
Why do people not want to post here
easy to say as newfag

I talk a lot of shit + I am a non-coper and can rate good, so, posting here would not add much except saying, "muuh you are ugly bro, it is over" "Average" or even "chadlite potential"

easy to say as newfag

I talk a lot of shit + I am a non-coper and can rate good, so, posting here would not add much except saying, "muuh you are ugly bro, it is over" "Average" or even "chadlite potential"
People's posts are what makes the site cool.

god tier lower third + god tier eyes or it's over

People's posts are what makes the site cool.
ok bro
I could describe myself
Diamond-face-shape-bespke-unit-Bordered-700x700.png

this face shap,but I have recesssive and narrow jaws
BgBtGqZc_400x400.jpg

his colouring
WBfTlst.jpg

eye area similar to him if I do my squint (blue-green-grey eyes)
and all the features mentioned above

ok bro
I could describe myself
Diamond-face-shape-bespke-unit-Bordered-700x700.png

this face shap,but I have recesssive and narrow jaws
BgBtGqZc_400x400.jpg

his colouring
WBfTlst.jpg

eye area similar to him if I do my squint (blue-green-grey eyes)
and all the features mentioned above
Should have included an example jaw

People are forgetting that Lower third is a lot easier to fix than eye area

A super good lower 3rd is a much bigger halo than a super good eye area when the opposites are shit. But eyes > lower 3rd most the time