Which professional football/soccer player is the biggest gigachad? Which is the most beta?

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
My personal nomination is Polack Captain and overall chad Robert Lewandowski:

He has a lot of that raw masculine power and is genuinely a funny guy (and no one is humourous to women than a 6'1 football chad), not to mention he status mogs by being a national team captain and playing in the top flight of German football.

Robert of Lewandow

Lewandow 2

Lewandowski suit

I honestly can't think of anyone who comes close except Ronaldo, but I think that is more because of his position playing for Real Madrid (which is admittingly the football club that mogs the rest of them), to which I say Lewandowski facemogs and looks better in a suit (but at that eschelon of gigachad status): Even without the status halo of football, he's a genuinely goodlooking man who could model. I don't think the same could be said for Ronaldo in all honesty.

And of course, we all know who mogs the least:

Wayne Rooney

I'd say that the Norwood Reaper came to put a bullet in his chrome-dome, but then let's be honest: It never really began for him.

Rooney

Would he be the butt of all the jokes in the sunday tabloids if he was a gigachad like Lewandowski? Fucking brutal.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist, Deleted member 2403, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
why you asking huh? Want more material for your fap folder gaycel?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 6963 and mogstar
Biggest chad is Giroud @FastBananaCEO

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JL~, Blue, Deleted member 6273 and 6 others
why you asking huh? Want more material for your fap folder gaycel?

I honest-to-god don't get turned on by this nor get any sexual thrill, I just like goodlooking, beautiful people. You keep on trying to make it gay, and I wonder why. Rather curious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Too ethnic. Get's mogged by every other White player + Ronaldo.
How tf is giroud ethnic ? And Ronaldo isn’t good looking but he has infinite smv doe

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 6963
I honest-to-god don't get turned on by this nor get any sexual thrill, I just like goodlooking, beautiful people. You keep on trying to make it gay, and I wonder why. Rather curious
i'm a hateful person man

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais and Deleted member 6963
How tf is giroud ethnic ? And Ronaldo isn’t good looking but he has infinite smv doe

He's way too swarthy for a white man, he looks like he's from Iran or Pakistan tbh:

Attachments

• Giroud.jpg
    Giroud.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 97
  • giroud 2.jpg
    giroud 2.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 150
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar
of all time it's obviously David Beckham but out of current players it's ppl like giroud and lewandowski

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Warlow, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
of all time it's obviously David Beckham but out of current players it's ppl like giroud and lewandowski

I feel like Beckham didn't become a female heartthrob until *after* he left Man U, and didn't really ascend into his final form until he left European club football; If you google 'David Beckham sexy' what comes up is not this:

Beckham Man U

LA Galaxy Becks was best Becks:

Beckham 2

100% football chad.

Football players are all statusmaxxed. Mesut Özil looks like an ogre but banged hot women. They are all "Chads" because they can all easily slay prime women.

• +1
Reactions: Blue and Beetlejuice
Alisson Becker is gl:

8e04a54360bd84467fd69fd135658adc.jpg

Kante is incel tier:

licensed-image

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lihito, Callooh_Calais and Deleted member 5189
Football players are all statusmaxxed. Mesut Özil looks like an ogre but banged hot women. They are all "Chads" because they can all easily slay prime women.

Imagine a party with nothing but attractive women and footballers in invitation. Who mogs who?

That is my question.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Kai Havertz Football GIF by MolaTV
germany spinning GIF by DFB-Teams

• +1
Reactions: JL~
Zidane

Imagine a party with nothing but attractive women and footballers in invitation. Who mogs who?

That is my question.
Rurik Gislason is a giga-mogger:

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
Tyrone Mings Mogs (6'5).
Images   2021 04 08T223013539
Images   2021 04 08T223118885

He has a lot of that raw masculine power and is genuinely a funny guy (and no one is humourous to women than a 6'1 football chad), not to mention he status mogs by being a national team captain and playing in the top flight of German football.

View attachment 1078999

View attachment 1079001

View attachment 1079002
I honestly can't think of anyone who comes close except Ronaldo, but I think that is more because of his position playing for Real Madrid (which is admittingly the football club that mogs the rest of them), to which I say Lewandowski facemogs and looks better in a suit (but at that eschelon of gigachad status): Even without the status halo of football, he's a genuinely goodlooking man who could model. I don't think the same could be said for Ronaldo in all honesty.

View attachment 1079010

I'd say that the Norwood Reaper came to put a bullet in his chrome-dome, but then let's be honest: It never really began for him.

View attachment 1079014

Would he be the butt of all the jokes in the sunday tabloids if he was a gigachad like Lewandowski? Fucking brutal.
Ronaldo? Is I think

Bruno Fernandes is biggest beta

View attachment 1078999

View attachment 1079001

View attachment 1079002

View attachment 1079010

View attachment 1079014

Lewandowski is good but not that special.
Giroud, Totti, Francesco Coco, Batistuta, Cannavaro, Nesta, Maldini, Mario Yepes, Zidane, Pires, and many others mog him.

Even if you ignore retired players many Italian, Argentinian, Portuguese, German players will mog him

• Hmm...
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
Pure chadiness Alexander sorloth 6'4

Biggest beta Marcin Garuch 5'

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
You guys literally posted no one that is good looking, except for Ruben L.C.

This guy is Mogs the most

99B806A5 1BF0 4C6E 9C25 7327B9222983

5E60DE68 E6B0 4540 B5F3 9A00DB86D4DA
43FE5F0A 3A38 44FD BF39 28AF5112D151

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back