which race of the forum is the most racist?

who are the most racists?

• whites

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • black

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • indians/pakistanese

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • east asian

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
Tbh I've seen a lot of crazy stuff going on, who are the most racist of y'all?
pls be honnest if you're for exemple asian and you think your race is the more racist so be it.

tagging people who will make the thread 5 pages long: @TeraCope54 @RetardSubhuman @gamma @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink @FailedNormieManlet @LooksOrDeath @Korea @Chadeep @Tropical Tyrone @BigBiceps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, fogdart, noodlelover and 2 others
Indians easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17217 and 14 others
white men on here are the most insecure and maliciously racist.

they actually expect ethnics to support them in their racism and chimp out when you hate whites like them for opressing you.

the white man cries out in pain as he strikes you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, justinzayn, fauxfox and 19 others
oh fuck off with these threads

dont you get tired of this bullshit? i get that your brains arent capable of producing nuanced takes and astute observations about the little things and phenomena surrounding you irl, but it's really getting old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, justinzayn, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
Indians easily
Indian politician dresses as Hitler to demand funds for his state from  Narendra Modi - ABC News
Indian MP sparks outrage turning up to Parliament dressed as HITLER 'to  grab attention' - World News - Mirror Online

:love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, coping ethnic, 5'8manlet and 11 others
Whites most

Jews least

OP it would have been better if we could view who answered the poll

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, GetShrekt, Deleted member 17291 and 5 others
Whites obv. Anyone who says otherwise haven’t been in this forum long enough or just don’t see every post like basement dwellers like me do

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, ROTTING and Deleted member 14905
I hope Whites win.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, MiroslavBulldosex, BigBiceps and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 4671, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
coming from a curry

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Whites and curries are most racist online but irl blacks, Arabs and Asians are openly racist. I live in the Internet and that’s exactly what happens

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Manu le coq and Deleted member 9670
Whites and curries are most racist online but irl blacks, Arabs and Asians are openly racist. I live in the Internet and that’s exactly what happens

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, LooksOrDeath, noodlelover and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 15099, johncruz12345 and 2 others

Blacks aren't even racist on here. I mean I am but the majority aren't
remember the @RetardSubhuman era before he just disapeared or no apparent reason?

yeah tho you may be right except some ocasional race bait to trigger sfcel black users usually aren't racist.

t

all white racists on here are barely white
they are med balkan or amerimutt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, fauxfox, Deleted member 9641 and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and StrangerDanger
Curries are the most racist tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 9670
View attachment 1567449

remember the @RetardSubhuman era before he just disapeared or no apparent reason?

yeah tho you may be right except some ocasional race bait to trigger sfcel black users usually aren't racist.

t
Apparently @RetardSubhuman was white lmao

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Manu le coq
You should hear how the Chinese talk about blacks IRL. Ive heard there is a commercial in China for a laundry detergent where a Chinese girl takes a black guy to a washing machine. The black guy climbs inside, and comes out as a Chinese. The motto for the detergent is that it "cleans everything" :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
I think most casual racism is curries. But most malicious/hateful racism goes to the whites

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fauxfox, Deleted member 16346, .🇹🇩. and 2 others
I'll take the crown for the most racist

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ROTTING, Cidre enjoyer, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
@gamma I think we're talking about you? u haven't proven yet you're are white. all we know is that you're italian, you could very likely looking like a short arab.:feelskek::feelskek:
B2HBcf7CYAIfFhN.jpg

Curries are the most racist tbh

I think most casual racism is curries. But most malicious/hateful racism goes to the whites
arent you the guy who lost his virginity at 24 to a ftm trans on grindr:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Apparently @RetardSubhuman was white lmao
caging have you any source that he was actually white?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deprived, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
@gamma I think we're talking about you? u haven't proven yet you're are white. all we know is that you're italian, you could very likely looking like a short arab.:feelskek::feelskek:
B2HBcf7CYAIfFhN.jpg

View attachment 1567454

arent you the guy who lost his virginity at 24 to a ftm trans on grindr:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JBpilled curry

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
You should hear how the Chinese talk about blacks IRL. Ive heard there is a commercial in China for a laundry detergent where a Chinese girl takes a black guy to a washing machine. The black guy climbs inside, and comes out as a Chinese. The motto for the detergent is that it "cleans everything" :feelskek:
tbh we're talking and chilling but IRL I swear chinese people are the most racist and intolerant on earth, nowhere near as the sfcel on here or indian IRL. Living in China as black is litteral suicide.
E 4TuNfVcBgku4Q

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Baldingman1998 and StrangerDanger
easy. Whites are by far the most racist to others. Curries are just racist to themselves lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, johncruz12345, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeraCope54, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 13787 and 8 others
B2HBcf7CYAIfFhN.jpg

View attachment 1567454

nah i never fucked an ftm lmao. I'm 21

Indians but they arent racist to other races. They are racists towards themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 16346 and 2 others
Slavs also can be very racist, though this isn't discussed much as during the Soviet regime it was condemned as the Communists promoted the "friendship of peoples/nations" but now its beginning to show. I've seen an Instagram post where it showed a Russian girl dating a black guy, and the comments were filled with Slavic dudes saying how she destroyed her bloodline and how she's a disgrace to her ancestors, etc. There was also a Washington Post article a few years back on how a black dude was arrested in Ukraine just for being black. Heard Slavs were also racist to Asians as well but ironically every slav I've met was pretty nice actually

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, coping ethnic and Manu le coq
View attachment 1567449

t
Go look at his threads, he gave up being a bbcoper and knelt before me like a submissive leashed hounded. He pledged full allegiance to BWC cause.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
It's hard to measure racism. Some people can feel they experience racism, when none was intended.
You could say that saying: "Curry" in regards to Indians counts as racism, but I don't see it that way. I think it's friendly banter and not meant in a bad way. When I joined this forum, the most annoying threads which I immediately stumbled across where the racebaiting threads by RetardSubhuman and moonblunt. The support of these threads was rather strong and the "resistance" consisted of only a couple of individual users.

So I personally think, with this experience in mind, that the black userbase is probably the strongest racist userbase. It could just be trolling though, who knows.

Black people, in general, have a higher in-group bias than all other racial groups and whites usually have the lowest in-group bias, according to studies. So this makes the most sense to me.

MeanRatings

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Easily Indians. Easily

Attachments

• F52A4442-C5E3-4CF6-A782-D177FA0935CF.jpeg
    F52A4442-C5E3-4CF6-A782-D177FA0935CF.jpeg
    246.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Which race keeps taking the racism card when stuff do not go their way?

Indians and pakis. They hate whites so much, that whites turn racist as a result.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
From what I've seen Indians and Pakistanis but usually between themselves.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012 and Deleted member 2403
Cope u, @Erik-Jón @Wallenberg and @hebbewem are nerdics and extremely racist

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Wallenberg