white europeans became christians before blacks @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
The first and largest stronghold of christianity outside levant was anatolia, the land of white european men. The seven churches mentioned in the book of Revelation are all in anatolia. Of course this doesn't mean christianity is a white religion but it irks me that you have said ~500 times something that is not true. @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, noobs and kalluss
One word
Ethiopia

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Sub5kang
B-but that one Ethiopian church brooo :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, noobs, Sub5kang and 1 other person
Who gives a shit what happened in the world long time ago .

I'm going to live my life on an individual level

I'm gonna worship money , fame and sex

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and kalluss
One word
Ethiopia
yeah he keeps bringing up ethiopia which adopted christianity in the 4th century meanwhile christianity in anatolia was already established by the 1st century

• +1
Reactions: kalluss

no-one asked if u care bud move along and best of luck with that

Yea how does it affect jerkmate servers

yeah he keeps bringing up ethiopia which adopted christianity in the 4th century meanwhile christianity in anatolia was already established by the 1st century
It’s a joke I know this is a trash argument

Still a shitskin religion hahaha

The first and largest stronghold of christianity outside levant was anatolia, the land of white european men. The seven churches mentioned in the book of Revelation are all in anatolia. Of course this doesn't mean christianity is a white religion but it irks me that you have said ~500 times something that is not true. @PrinceLuenLeoncur
anatolians are debatable if “white” they are genetically closer to Iranics.

I said white Europeans I’m glad you finally clicked on.

Sudan and Ethiopia/eritrea were Christian before any nation in Europe this isn’t an opinion but a fact that’s why the 2 oldest Christian nations are Armenia and Ethiopia

NICE TRY though you have a good go but failed

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
One word
Ethiopia
One word can destroy OPe entire argument and crumble it into dust
IMG 0571

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and kalluss
B-but that one Ethiopian church brooo :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Cry for the truth keep seething you pinkie. Blacks have more claim to Christianity than cumskins based on this alone now cry. Outside of Semetics and Iranics blacks are the 3rd group to become Christian only after us did you pinkies become Christian get fucked

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
anatolians are debatable if “white” they are genetically closer to Iranics.

I said white Europeans I’m glad you finally clicked on.

Sudan and Ethiopia/eritrea were Christian before any nation in Europe this isn’t an opinion but a fact that’s why the 2 oldest Christian nations are Armenia and Ethiopia

NICE TRY though you have a good go but failed
We identify as white, trust me. The more ethnik you look, the more white you feel like.

Anyway, you were talking about people, not states, and besides that Constantine legalized christianity in Rome before Ezana made it the state religion in Axum so its really not worth making an argument over this

why u change thinking emoji to vomit emoji jfl

We identify as white, trust me. The more ethnik you look, the more white you feel like.

Anyway, you were talking about people, not states, and besides that Constantine legalized christianity in Rome before Ezana made it the state religion in Axum so its really not worth making an argument over this
You’re a retard. The fact that out of all I said on that heathen thread the one thing that you decided to take notice off is me saying cumskins do not have an monopoly over Christianity because Jesus was not WHITE and the 2nd country outside of iranic land WAS A BLACK nation that became Christian proves that you are an ignorant little bitch drink lead fuck you and kill your self I hate faggors like you rope asap

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Saar we wuzz king and sheet
He’s a faggot. I was defending Christ in this thread

And you can see OP the son of the devil has decided to take offence to ONE singular stammer I made to refute white supremacists trying to claim the BROWN SEMETIC man known as Jesus and the religion ignoring that before Islam took over the Middle East and North Africa 80% of Christian’s were in North Africa and the Middle East.

OPs a bitch who probably also thinks Jesus is white fuck him

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and kalluss
You’re a retard. The fact that out of all I said on that heathen thread the one thing that you decided to take notice off is me saying cumskins do not have an monopoly over Christianity because Jesus was not WHITE and the 2nd country outside of iranic land WAS A BLACK nation that became Christian proves that you are an ignorant little bitch drink lead fuck you and kill your self I hate faggors like you rope asap
oy vey that's not a very christian thing to say, black nationalism has put hatred inside your heart, you need to seek for repentance

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9

He’s a faggot. I was defending Christ in this thread

And you can see OP the son of the devil has decided to take offence to ONE singular stammer I made to refute white supremacists trying to claim the BROWN SEMETIC man known as Jesus and the religion ignoring that before Islam took over the Middle East and North Africa 80% of Christian’s were in North Africa and the Middle East.

OPs a bitch who probably also thinks Jesus is white fuck him
Jesus was olive or brown skin most definitely not a white American

Cry for the truth keep seething you pinkie. Blacks have more claim to Christianity than cumskins based on this alone now cry. Outside of Semetics and Iranics blacks are the 3rd group to become Christian only after us did you pinkies become Christian get fucked
Im neither cumskin or a Christcuck nigga :forcedsmile:what you say fuck me for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back