White girls are the best / The average black guy is disgusted by black women and dreams of fucking hot white girls but never will

White girls are the best and most attractive

• Yes

Votes: 64 76.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 23.8%

• Total voters
MaxillaIsEverything

MaxillaIsEverything

Platinum
It is what it is. Hardest pill for black guys to swallow. Even they are disgusted by black women who are universally extremely unattractive. White girls are objectively better looking but out of reach for all but the richest and most accomplished niggers. Same with asians although their women are not as disgusting looking so I do not feel as bad for these creatures. They all want to fuck hot white women and will try all their life until they eventually give up and settle for a woman within their own race. It is what it is. White girls are the best always have been always will be. Prime hot white womens angelic aesthetics are unmatchable for women of other races. I am not black but I can 100% confirm hot white women act tolerant in public but are almost never attracted to/willing to date black men. Aesthetics are not subjective. Whites on average and white women especially are more aesthetically pleasing. It is not a matter of being attracted to people in your own race. Men from all races would prefer to date hot white women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 2729, BasedEugenicists and 17 others
White woman body is like a temple

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox and St. Wristcel
Ngl tbh ded srs. @Colvin76

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Lagoon1214
Latina can come close

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 2733 and 9 others
I’m attracted to stacies idgaf about race

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure, hairyballscel, Deleted member 6128 and 13 others
Just need actual niggers to confirm this is what it is like. I can see it in their eyes. They all want to fuck white women only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 2733, ProAcktiv and 1 other person
Studies show everyone is most attracted to their own race with the sole exception of asian women
So yes white women are the best

• +1
Reactions: Lagoon1214
This is exactly what I was trying to disprove. Once they are exposed to hot white women their preferences will change because they are simply more attractive. Just need some blackpilled niggers to admit it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksJourney, Short Ugly and Brown, Lagoon1214 and 1 other person
Imagine living in a majority white country and focusing on race JFL

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure, hairyballscel and ProAcktiv
It is what it is. Hardest pill for black guys to swallow. Even they are disgusted by black women who are universally extremely unattractive. White girls are objectively better looking but out of reach for all but the richest and most accomplished niggers. Same with asians although their women are not as disgusting looking so I do not feel as bad for these creatures. They all want to fuck hot white women and will try all their life until they eventually give up and settle for a woman within their own race. It is what it is. White girls are the best always have been always will be. Prime hot white womens angelic aesthetics are unmatchable for women of other races. I am not black but I can 100% confirm hot white women act tolerant in public but are almost never attracted to/willing to date black men. Aesthetics are not subjective. Whites on average and white women especially are more aesthetically pleasing. It is not a matter of being attracted to people in your own race. Men from all races would prefer to date hot white women.
Latinas are second best. But people have to understand that Latinas are essentially half white half Native depending on the mixture(half Iberia, Western Europe, or any other white population). So it makes sense they're the second best.
Cute tits

G3gp9kMf 400x400

63f8fcb34dce562bbb56cb03c38a22c7

Hbfdsl

Leaddoe14

Tumblr oml0xjsymo1t5dyoyo1 1280

QVOzJbi

tenor.gif

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BasedEugenicists, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 2733 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kekee, Deleted member 5258, ProAcktiv and 3 others
thom strijd coloring is ideal yes but that is not mixed. Dutch women are ideal as far as aesthetics go imo. Narrow face V jawline and high cheekbones just looks best for women. A lot of hot girls I know are at least partially Dutch. It is relatively easy to tell their faces are narrower and better proportioned. Whereas women from Eastern Europe look a lot worse. Wide faces also round no definition overall just not nearly as angelic looking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Look at you fags worshipping white women then wondering why they become so entitled amd arrogant jfl

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure, Manuel, Deleted member 8856 and 16 others
This might be a cope dude

• +1
Reactions: Yo momma
white girls are hot but I like women of all races tbh, a Stacey is a Stacey jfl. niggas on here just hate themselves cuz they’re ugly so they project it onto other ethniks including the women & worship white women as if white foids would even want them jfl

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure, fren, doll and 8 others
Studies show everyone is most attracted to their own race with the sole exception of asian women
So yes white women are the best
Brutal

obviously. psl 8 can only be a caucasoid north atlantid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 2658, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
i put white last, i like tanned not pale

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vitruvian
I was thirsty and all you didn’t have dump so much water on me

Nope white girls dream of fucking black guys stop lying.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, jm17, doll and 3 others
White women are the most attractive on average but there are plenty of Stacey's of every race.

Latina can come close
Yeah them latinas are good. Esp in bed - they go wild... Many white women can be more boring. Nonetheless thread is correct.

Nope white girls dream of fucking black guys stop lying.
Another hour another blackcell cope. Can these get automatically filled under a seperate system somewhere?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Latinas are second best. But people have to understand that Latinas are essentially half white half Native depending on the mixture(half Iberia, Western Europe, or any other white population). So it makes sense they're the second best.
View attachment 654380
View attachment 654381
View attachment 654382
View attachment 654384
View attachment 654385
View attachment 654387
View attachment 654389
tenor.gif
Latinas are good depending on their ad mixture i think... Mostly Spanish and you're in the pezzos.

• +1
Reactions: Kekee and Deleted member 4332
this x1000

avg white girl
DM myz8XkAAySIt

vs

avg ethnic girl
Screen Shot 2020 08 25 at 65227 PM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, BasedEugenicists, Deleted member 6572 and 7 others
This is why i love the forum. Posts like this - so dry and direct.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 2733 and MaxillaIsEverything
Sadly they age like milk though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and Short Ugly and Brown
Attractive black foid>unattractive white foid

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, fren, Deathrasher42 and 8 others
Probably true but I know white women in their 30s who are still extremely better than 99% of all women goodlooking it depends. Most of them are North Atlantids or at least look that to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
>white girls are the best
> is :love: at the stacies but ignores all the subhuman pinkoids

White girls are only useful to me because they're the majority of the female population in my country. I'll be dealing with plenty whether I like it or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
I’m stacysexual.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Idk about that man not where I live
Where do you live? Either way I'm 100% sure you're LARPing. Foids all over the world hate black men unless they're gigatyrone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10191, Deleted member 2733 and Subhuman trash
Where do you live? Either way I'm 100% sure you're LARPing. Foids all over the world hate black men unless they're gigatyrone
America

Not all of them, white foids can look like this into their 50s if they take care of themselves
Rhea Seehorn 1200px Natalia Poklonskaya 2019   05
Meanwhile ethnic women excepting Asians age far worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and SkinjobCatastrophe

Attachments

• 0C085793-0C97-4ACE-BF11-490592F1D23A.jpeg
    0C085793-0C97-4ACE-BF11-490592F1D23A.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 132
You still approaching
Last I checked you were close to 100 hows it like now?
I stopped approaching in mid-July.

105 total approaches. rejected every time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Lagoon1214, MaxillaIsEverything and 3 others
I stopped approaching in mid-July.

105 total approaches. rejected every time.
Good on you for stopping its horrid for mental honestly.
I sincerly believe unless you get approached at social places and blatant IOI's cold approaching is pointless.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and Deleted member 5634
Good on you for stopping its horrid for mental honestly.
I sincerly believe unless you get approached at social places and blatant IOI's cold approaching is pointless.
brutal because truecels like me never get iois :feelsree:

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
He’s black? Or are you just referring to African American men
wait now im legit confused now.

what were you trying to prove by posting that picture. To disagree or agree with my post?

wait now im legit confused now.

what were you trying to prove by posting that picture. To disagree or agree with my post?
Disagree