whites dont even look white anymore

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
Why is it that the average "white" I see these days looks 25% ethnic. They all have brown eyes, and dark hair. I would honestly think some of the modern so called "whites" are half levantine half western european, like @Xangsane . Average "white" man, used to have the pheno of Dolph Lundren or Chris Hemsworth, or Chris Evans. Now they all look like @the BULL . Even in England or France, average "white woman" looks like this
Screenshot 2023 03 07 at 120917 AM

And these are the mutts in America who will claim to be 30% german, and 60% english. HA!

Looking ACTUALLY white, (dense eyebrows, blue or green eyes, light brown hair or lighter), is such a halo its insane. I don't see any white ppl who actually look white ever. This is what happens when the Jews are allowed to tell you immigration is good for your country and your daughters get banged out by deathnics.

The only places left with a majority pure white population are Sweden, Finland, and Norway, and even those are overrun by ethnics.
As an ethnic myself, I dont get it whites. Why are you allowing so many subhuman phenos into your country and allowing the ppl to look like this? If I was white I'd be trying to guard my pheno like the gem it is, with the exception of race mixxing with blacks who have 20% caucasian ancestry, because niggatlantid is the only pheno that is on par with whites. (@Prettyboy, @AscendingHero )

Thoughts? @Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shade91, Joe Rogancel, horizontallytall and 20 others
whiteisinferior

kinhissuperior

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 30586 and 4 others
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27014
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Oxygen, IQcels and 1 other person
Yea lol
Whites are rare these days

Latinos and some Arabs are whitest people in 2023 🤣 @Manchild

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 27014, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Also Jews I see are very white many have blue/green eyes

They wiped out white Europeans so they can mog everyone else
It was always about mogging 🤣 @David Rothschild @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, OGJBSLAYER, IQcels and 6 others
This is what happens when the Jews are allowed to tell you immigration is good for your country
As an ethnic myself, I dont get it whites. Why are you allowing so many subhuman phenos into your country and allowing the ppl to look like this?
You pretty much answered your own question. If you've been brought up with any dogma, ideology, religion etc, the average person is unlikely to question it till it's to late.
Couple that with the fact that bringing up the topic of immigration, eugenics, race mixing and ethnic purity is extremely taboo and can bring real life consequences (cancelled, lose your job, arrested for hate speech)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and whiteissuperior
Where I live the whites are white as shit. Most are pale with dark blonde to medium brown hair and coloured eyes.

Yea lol
Whites are rare these days

Latinos and some Arabs are whitest people in 2023 🤣 @Manchild
@StrangerDanger said it’s cuz of microchimerism (every girl that took a BBC retains that dna and passes some of it on to offspring, even if she mates with a white guy) brootal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, IQcels, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Where I live the whites are white as shit. Most are pale with dark blonde to medium brown hair and coloured eyes.
sounds like paradise. i wanna move there, tell me where it is

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss
Keep coping son. White people seldom have features that dark if at all

Also dense eyebrows wtf

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 7580
@StrangerDanger said it’s cuz of microchimerism (every girl that took a BBC retains that dna and passes some of it on to offspring, even if she mates with a white guy) brootal
That’s not true lol

Too many whites are mixed with med shitskins

Look at the flags
EECCFA09 CA05 4192 A22B 8B9499491F00
01CE842C 2377 4F39 AFE5 31336C06E9FA

Meds caused white extinction

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 19469, User49 and 1 other person
sounds like paradise. i wanna move there, tell me where it is
Australia. All the white people here have Anglo and Celtic backgrounds so they are very fair looking. Also it's pretty racist here and everyone is saying racist shit unless your some cuck living in the city the suburbs are white and racist as fuck

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 7580 and whiteissuperior
Australia. All the white people here have Anglo and Celtic backgrounds so they are very fair looking. Also it's pretty racist here and everyone is saying racist shit unless your some cuck living in the city the suburbs are white and racist as fuck
as an indian, i hope to one day move there

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, bloomercel, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
Anglos barely have babies tho

Not like there’d be any left in future even if there are no ethnics around

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OutTheAbyss and whiteissuperior
as an indian, i hope to one day move there
If your indian last thing you want to do is move to Australia. You guys have a MASSIVE race falio here. All Indians here are creepy uber drivers who try to hot on underage girls. Most Australians are openly racist to Indians in the suburbs

Anglos barely have babies tho

Not like there’d be any left in future even if there are no ethnics around
Australians are the highest T whites. They produce more kids then cuck native Europeans who are all about much diversity. Australians are openly racist low inhb high t whites

• Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Deleted member 7580
Australians are the highest T whites. They produce more kids then cuck native Europeans who are all about much diversity. Australians are openly racist low inhb high t whites
God bless Australia if that’s true 😍

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Milosz, OutTheAbyss and whiteissuperior
If your indian last thing you want to do is move to Australia. You guys have a MASSIVE race falio here. All Indians here are creepy uber drivers who try to hot on underage girls. Most Australians are openly racist to Indians in the suburbs
i just wanna find a racist yt femcel to cleanse my curry dna, and who will teach my children the values of white supremacy, so in 2 generations my curry dna will be cleansed

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IQcels and OutTheAbyss
Also Jews I see are very white many have blue/green eyes

They wiped out white Europeans so they can mog everyone else
It was always about mogging 🤣 @David Rothschild @ReadBooksEveryday
Don't say this shit to other low IQ Jews. Many Jews are shitskins that want to believe they are white (Amnesia maxers)

Be careful with your words Goyim. You'd be very surprised at the Jew genes ...
The Jews in the West arent a full representation of Jews in the world.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 8771 and 1 other person
you thought those 'schizo' posts from the 2005 onwards about the 'great replacement' were a joke, no? now you are able to see, too late

God bless Australia if that’s true 😍
Bro it's true. Australians are some of the most casually racist people you'll meet lmao. Ive had conversations with my family about how dirty Indians are and that my cousin worked with one that use to shit in his hand and wash it of in the sink instead of wiping lol

• Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Deleted member 7580
Girls on dating apps are extremely racist where I live I’ve tried good looking ethnics and Mediterraneans and they get absolutely nothing while picturemaxxed white normies get lots

But irl I see so many with Filipinos and Dravidians
@Shieda_Kayn

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Shieda_Kayn and OutTheAbyss
Im white bro

i am 25% arab and 75% european and i call capp i have green eyes and brown hair i look more white than most whites jfl race mixing dont matter only if you tho it with black or asian latin/white looks white arab/white looks white

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Looks234, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Bro it's true. Australians are some of the most casually racist people you'll meet lmao. Ive had conversations with my family about how dirty Indians are and that my cousin worked with one that use to shit in his hand and wash it of in the sink instead of wiping lol
its true, many of my curry brethren do that

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss
i am 25% arab and 75% european and i call capp i have green eyes and brown hair i look more white than most whites jfl race mixing dont matter only if you tho it with black or asian latin/white looks white arab/white looks white
Giga cope

Did you half morrocan mom/dad look white ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 22924
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, whiteissuperior and Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, GetShrekt, Elvisandreaa and 9 others
she looks southern european my mom
Oh Vishnu, if I complete my dharma, please allow me to reincarnate as a blue eye Nordic chad and not a coping shit skin like this user,

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 7580
Oh Vishnu, if I complete my dharma, please allow me to reincarnate as a blue eye Nordic chad and not a coping shit skin like this user,
i look more white than you probably jfl

he does look white tbh, he just has an ethnic nose, ive seen his face

i look more white than you probably jfl
Yes you do, I’m a Manlet dravid Dalit. That doesn’t mean you’re not a shitskin tho. Just a higher grade shitskin

Yes you do, I’m a Manlet dravid Dalit. That doesn’t mean you’re not a shitskin tho. Just a higher grade shitskin
I am also a 5'4" 37, going on 38 year old, KHHV, 2 psl curry. Any posts I make claiming otherwise are a larp.
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• So Sad
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Are you niggas memeing. Cus blonde people are everywhere.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, GetShrekt and whiteissuperior
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Looks234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, IQcels and Looks234
@Shieda_Kayn thoughts ? Are fast food places in your city like this too ?
Bro u gotta come here to alberta, safe haven from ethnic mob.
Babushka baba will make us soup in the winter :Comfy:
9c4b85d068f421dd446377b3865b22a9--central-europe-serbian.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
then you start going after whites hahaha

Op who gives a shit white people are inferior they deserve to get overun by us ethnics you’re the biggest self hating cuck i have ever seen in my life you have 0 pride and dignity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IQcels and autistic_tendencies
i feel like a light-skinned arab with green eyes is whiter than a white skin with brown eyes. the eyes are the most important factor for measuring aryanness. light-coloured eyes always seem to be matched with a soft european facial structure, whereas brown eyed whites will have mean-looking shaped bones like a jew or regular arab does.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
-nerdics
-whites
Pick one.

Why is it that the average "white" I see these days looks 25% ethnic. They all have brown eyes, and dark hair.
Because you've been brainwashed by Jews to think snowniggers are white, when in reality the only whites are True Aryan Meds.

The only remaining white people on this forum are me, @Biggdink and @Blackgymmax

The rest are all kinds of le amerimutts and el creaturas ( and Indian ofc)

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Deleted member 7580 and whiteissuperior
My mum has green eyes but looks more ethnic than me. Dense eyebrows Is an ethnic trait. Also you're a sad zerocel incel never tag me again or i block you.