Who are the best ethnic rhinoplasty surgeons?

Deleted member 18012

Deleted member 18012

The ONLY good rhino results I see are from people who had jewish hooked noses and not those who need cartilage removal/reshaping (aka ethnic noses). All of them look like disappointment apart from some rare few.

Anyone know any good surgeons you can bank on to fix ethnic noses without causing a weird pinched tip/asymmetric nostrils or some weird silhouette?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deprived and Deleted member
smash bones

The ONLY good rhino results I see are from people who had jewish hooked noses and not those who need cartilage removal/reshaping (aka ethnic noses). All of them look like disappointment apart from some rare few.

Anyone know any good surgeons you can bank on to fix ethnic noses without causing a weird pinched tip/asymmetric nostrils or some weird silhouette?
Probably those in Turkey or Iran tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deprived and Deleted member 18012
bonesmash
smash bones
Shooting the office

Also people with big bulbous noses like me too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Guyuron in Ohio was best of the best, the guy who other rhino masters would refer people to for extremely difficult revisions, but he's over the hill now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
im likely going to Suleyman Tas myself

• +1
im likely going to Suleyman Tas myself
Wow, just quickly looked over couple of results. This guy might be exactly what I need, thanks

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
Wow, just quickly looked over couple of results. This guy might be exactly what I need, thanks
no problem, he does charge american prices tho basically even though he's in turkey but he's pretty renown so i think its worth it personally

• +1
Reactions: .👽.

invite me to the discord i need to know

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 18012 and 1 other person
I thought Turkey was super cheap for rhino but yeah Suleyman is similar to US surgeons
yeah turkey is but he's pretty top tier so he charges more

• +1
Reactions: Deprived