Bronze
wich girls would date a guy like me 6 4 and 4 out of 10
im not pretty at all im below average but im tall

No one

• +1
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp, zoomertrader, .👽. and 1 other person
Literally every petite cute foid, especially jb, and easily a petite Stacy. Just fucking LOL at any guy above 6ft 2 not being able to find a petite Stacy. They obsess about height. The foid sexual drive matches that of a man when it sees a tall man. Face barely matters. Leave your home and you'll see how much society values you. The only reason you dont get a foid is probably cause the frame isn't that good, so fill it out and you'll get all the foids in the world.

there was 5 out of 10 girls that said im cute tho so idk abt that
In which situation did they say that? Did their actions match their words?

• +1
Reactions: Gh3lfaceA113
Go on tinder and find out you retard

• +1
Reactions: qkz and Gh3lfaceA113
any girl who likes you

as an white 4/10 u can easily get a GF, u r also tall. u need to try offline tho not online.

if u r ethnic u need to be 7/10 and tall

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
as an white 4/10 u can easily get a GF, u r also tall. u need to try offline tho not online.

if u r ethnic u need to be 7/10 and tall
why is the bar that much higher for ethnics? you ppl overestimate the racepill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and .👽.
why is the bar that much higher for ethnics? you ppl overestimate the racepill.
ppl tend to date within their race so if u want anyone outside of your race u need to give them a solid reason. looks or status etc

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
height is cope. I am 6'6 and 4/10. Females are repulsed by me cuz I a repulsive to look at. If your face is repulsive, being taller will only make it more repulsive. just like women hate handsome short guys. they hate ugly tall guys.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 11388, bogii and 1 other person
5ft9 ideal slayer height sorry mate

@Biggdink approves

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
You're tall. Just gymmax and you will have an easy time

You can try going to South America if you're white, Latinas love super tall gringos

SEAmaxx if you're shorter and SAmaxx if you're tall but have a bad face

ppl tend to date within their race so if u want anyone outside of your race u need to give them a solid reason. looks or status etc
is that why colored women go for white guys the most? kek

Tbh you can date many girls but if you make one mistake, you will be in the trash faster than you can say "light switch". They are expecting perfect personality because they supposedly lowered their standards for you. This is what I see in the behaviour of female friends and also what my ex did to me.

It is probably easier and more productive to remain volcel for now and focus on looksmaxing. I know it's hard, I'm in the same position.

A 2/10 because of hypergamy

Landwhales only in 2022 for us sub6 guys

• WTF
Reactions: ShinraTensei
Literally every petite cute foid, especially jb, and easily a petite Stacy. Just fucking LOL at any guy above 6ft 2 not being able to find a petite Stacy. They obsess about height. The foid sexual drive matches that of a man when it sees a tall man. Face barely matters. Leave your home and you'll see how much society values you. The only reason you dont get a foid is probably cause the frame isn't that good, so fill it out and you'll get all the foids in the world.
yea I stg man I cannot comprehend how someone who is white, 6'2 and allegedly has a 6+ inch penis can be incel. just get some 3rd world bitch if everything goes south...

Bro just Jawpill until ur face is a 6, gymcel and you'll easily get up to a 7.
im not pretty at all im below average but im tal