Who else here has a hilariously narrow mouth?

Sean O'Aspie

Sean O'Aspie

Banned
I measured from the very corners and only measured 5.5cm. Also my lips look incredibly retarded. I would post pics but im so disgustedplus i know half of you faggots are chads and would get a huge ego boost from the sheer moggery. Oh please lord mew bless me with a wide palate and mouth.

Post pics no one cares about that shit lol. It's probably not even as bad as you think

Measuring intermolar width is more relevant than just measuring your mouth width.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Happy6

I have a very small mouth, like an Asian girl's

I cannot wait to experience an Asian girl with her small mouth wrapped around my cock.

When we kiss we will be perfectly matched, as if our lips were made to connect with each other.

View attachment 4657

I have a very small mouth, like an Asian girl's

I cannot wait to experience an Asian girl with her small mouth wrapped around my cock.

When we kiss we will be perfectly matched, as if our lips were made to connect with each other.

Srs dont get your hopes up to high in case the whole boymaxxing moving to Asia thing doesn't work out

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Zesto
Srs dont get your hopes up to high in case the whole boymaxxing moving to Asia thing doesn't work out

Chips1

It's too late. I'm already all in.

I will be spending entire month of January in Tokyo.

just jokermaxx

Me too op.

Disgusting narrow lips lmao,it is over.

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie
Narrow lips here, but average palate and fucking huge gaping maw of a mouth when I open it

Mind you, I'm not attracted to big wide mouths on a woman. Prefer daintier ones.

I used to have a lightbulb shaped head because my mouth was narrow af, thankfully my masseters developed and i had some bone growth.