Who ever has made a stacyfish on a dating app to check out who you're competing against?

Have you made a stacyfish on a dating app to check out who they're competing against?

• Total voters
Look at my avi, look into these eyes of a lion, get intimidated bitch

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Chadeep, the BULL and 3 others
Might as well be since I don't resemble anyone from my parent's country. People always assume I'm Argentine that I consider myself an honorary Aryan Argentine at this point. I have family that lives in Argentina as well and they are white-passing too. :lul:
I was almost certain you had a connection with Argentina

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 19499
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Xangsane
nope, living near one of the richest and mostly white cities in germany.
And do you see whales going for them irl?
The delusion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
What's my writing style like here?
Same as 8pslcels tbqf, a lot of commas and periods.
You'd pass as a foid, so no worries!

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Xangsane
I've never done anything this autistic, then again i've never used a dating app before

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
And do you see whales going for them irl?
The delusion
of course, but the guys don't pick the whales. only when desperate.

but i have decent success when I'm going clubbing, meeting girls IRL. got approached like 8-9times (bumping into me with their asses while staring and smiling at me) when I went out partying last weekend.

but it's rough on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and Lygodactylus
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 7098

but i have decent success when I'm going clubbing, meeting girls IRL. got approached like 8-9times (bumping into me with their asses while staring and smiling at me) when I went out partying last weekend.

What's your height? Is 6' good in Germany

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 7098
What's your height?
5'11, and i'd say 5-6/10 SMV. no idea why girls like me IRL, same with dating apps, i wouldn't go for myself if i was the girl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Lygodactylus
Same as 8pslcels tbqf, a lot of commas and periods.
You'd pass as a foid, so no worries!
How do they talk like? Foids seem to overuse emojis and talk like this :

"omg omg yaaaaas karly are you up for the party at 9 tonight? 🎉🎉🎉🎉 all the hotties will be there 🍻🍻🍻🍻😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍"

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Chadeep and Lygodactylus
I was almost certain you had a connection with Argentina
Those "Argentina is White" memes hit hard. :feelsree:
9e8.png
06c.jpg

Meanwhile Argentina has a higher white population than the US and many parts of Europe right now. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Lygodactylus, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Chadeep, Lygodactylus and 2 others

Who do they pick?

What looks levels are the foids that give you iois and what's your match rate like?

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Chadeep, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 7098
you'll get laid though sometimes, it's just a numbers game.
By whales who aren't even your looksmatch
"I want a relationship stop being creepy" yet she'd have sex with chad on the first date

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Lygodactylus and Deleted member 7098
Who do they pick?
the hot slim girls of similar social standing
What looks levels are the foids that give you iois and what's your match rate like?
pretty mixed, i have subhumans giving me IOIs up to geniun stacy-lites. all thin as i'm a bit under-weight myself

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
dating apps are only for tyler maher and no one else

• JFL
How do they talk like? Foids seem to overuse emojis and less like this :

"omg omg yaaaaas karly are you up for the party at 9 tonight? 🎉🎉🎉🎉 all the hotties will be there 🍻🍻🍻🍻😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍"
Jfl, well it really depends. The russian cold hearted bitches I talk to use emojis less often than me.
Screenshot 2022 05 17 125449

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane and Deleted member 7098
even if you get a lot of matches, foids will rarely text you first or ultimately want to meet with you. for tyler maher, every match is a guaranteed fuck

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7098 and Xangsane
  • +1
the hot slim girls of similar social standing

pretty mixed, i have subhumans giving me IOIs up to geniun stacy-lites. all thin as i'm a bit under-weight myself
By hot you mean just stacies?

Hmmmm..... What pheno would you say you have, prettyboy or masc?

not a problem at all. 5'8 is when height becomes a problem.

just a coping mechanism, they'll fuck you on the first date too. all just virtue signalling
Also on reddit you see lots of foids complaining that on apps "no guys want a relationship" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
  • Woah
Reactions: bogii, Lygodactylus and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Yeah she's russian, that's self explanatory
I was referring to western foids
I wouldn't even think of dating a westerner tbh, albeit being one myself

• +1
Also on reddit you see lots of foids complaining that on apps "no guys want a relationship" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
it's true though. no one uses them to find relationships. even if they started matching with normies, they would still get just used to get fucked jfl. also you got to remember the ratio on dating apps is 9 males for 1 female. if you base hypergamy theory on that shit, you're going to have skewed results obviously because of selection bias

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Oberyn, Chadeep and 1 other person
Yep no wonder stacylites approach you
i don't know why, i don't look that good, am not tall and don't have a good physique. but i'm giga NT and have a great smile, if that helps

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Lygodactylus
Mostly subhumans with whole lot of confidence and a rare HTN Chadlite in mix.

• Woah
  • JFL
Yes, it made me never want to use dating apps ever again..
Maher fish with profesional pics= 4 matches in 24h and 0 likes
Stacylite fish with Arab youTuber with shit pics= almost 2k likes and anyone I'd swipe on would be a match( ALTHOUGH: only 1 out of about 200 guys was a chad. And not a high class chad either, just a fuckboy. So it's easy to say the the quality of men was horrendous.)
Either way now I completely understand why girls can have such high standards, after all they can get what they want in a couple minutes thanks to dating apps, wether it be a free meal or getting impregnated by a superior male ( like me).
you cant just use professional modeling pics with no verification they will think its fake

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
что блять какой лимон :LOL:
Это подруга на самом деле, хз почему мы переписывались об этом, не помню

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
it's true though. no one uses them to find relationships. even if they started matching with normies, they would still get just used to get fucked jfl. also you got to remember the ratio on dating apps is 9 males for 1 female. if you base hypergamy theory on that shit, you're going to have skewed results obviously because of selection bias
You see foids complaining that on Hinge "all what that app is for according to men is for average or ugly men to get laid with women because they had no success on other apps and they are here where all the women are. We are on Hinge because we want a relationship. We will report you because you are using hinge for casual sex. Go back to tinder please and stop wasting our time"

Legit 25 year old foids say this shit on reddit too, not just roasties

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, bogii, the BULL and 1 other person
you cant just use professional modeling pics with no verification they will think its fake
"tee hee are you a catfish you're waaaay too good looking" : foid

i don't know why, i don't look that good, am not tall and don't have a good physique. but i'm giga NT and have a great smile, if that helps
NT, smile and body help in your case

You see foids complaining that on Hinge "all what that app is for according to men is for average or ugly men to get laid with women because they had no success on other apps and they are here where all the women are. We are on Hinge because we want a relationship. We will report you because you are using hinge for casual sex. Go back to tinder please and stop wasting our time"

Legit 25 year old foids say this shit on reddit too, not just roasties
Screenshot 20220517 153505

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Oberyn, Lygodactylus and 1 other person