Who ever has made a stacyfish on a dating app to check out who you're competing against?

Have you made a stacyfish on a dating app to check out who they're competing against?

• Total voters
You see foids complaining that on Hinge "all what that app is for according to men is for average or ugly men to get laid with women because they had no success on other apps and they are here where all the women are. We are on Hinge because we want a relationship. We will report you because you are using hinge for casual sex. Go back to tinder please and stop wasting our time"

Legit 25 year old foids say this shit on reddit too, not just roasties
they are the equivalent of incels here who never go out

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
you cant just use professional modeling pics with no verification they will think its fake
These are the pics I used:
@forevergymcelling you mirin'?
Tumblr 2baab663a8504a3f8eb3b6e0300d8e40 3ae01eda 1280
Images 4

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Xangsane
Those "Argentina is White" memes hit hard. :feelsree:
9e8.png
06c.jpg

Meanwhile Argentina has a higher white population than the US and many parts of Europe right now. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Argentina is white

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
I did it once, I got pictures from a 9/10 HQNP girl who was asking for rates on reddit. I got +99 matches on tinder in under 5 minutes. This was in Spain. TBH I was surprised at how many men had dogshit profiles with insanely bad photos. I did see a few gigachads who were probably slaying and all chads had great profiles with good quality photos.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Lygodactylus and Xangsane
I did it once, I got pictures from a 9/10 HQNP girl who was asking for rates on reddit. I got +99 matches on tinder in under 5 minutes. This was in Spain. TBH I was surprised at how many men had dogshit profiles with insanely bad photos. I did see a few gigachads who were probably slaying and all chads had great profiles with good quality photos.
9/10 as in a legit stacy or just a slim HTB?

Difference between the gigachad and chads?

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
they are the equivalent of incels here who never go out
"I want a relationship, I don't want sex on the first date and stop being creepy, I'm a lady!"

Yeah you've been run over too many times :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 7098, Chadeep and 1 other person
Looks easily reverse searchable
Trust me when I say that foids in my country aren't cognitively capable of reverse searching an image

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7098 and Xangsane
"tee hee fuck off from hinge if you're not looking for a relationship" : 25-year-old 5/10 foid
🤔 Women say men manipulate them into sex. That's why FDS wants men to go on expensive dinner or lunch dates so that they don't pump and dump because of investment. Do you think this will work for them?

• +1
Trust me when I say that foids in my country aren't cognitively capable of reverse searching an image
Unlike American and British foids?
A Gonzalocel fish would have been nice but he's married, and that would all cause hell if his wife finds out
You never know he also has ties to Israel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Lygodactylus
What's your PSL

• +1
🤔 Women say men manipulate them into sex. That's why FDS wants men to go on expensive dinner or lunch dates so that they don't pump and dump because of investment. Do you think this will work for them?
Not average looking foids.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Unlike American and British foids?
A Gonzalocel fish would have been nice but he's married, and that would all cause hell if his wife finds out
You never know he also has ties to Israel
Foids in my country don't know more words in English other than hello and dog.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Chadeep and Xangsane
Are you sure elo was ok?
Indians are ugly asf? What did you expect. Many foids here don't pass MTB level too. Even my Chadfish was swiped on by below average foids wanting relationship with him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Lygodactylus and Xangsane
Foids in my country don't know more words in English other than hello and dog.
That's surprising...
How well do you think gonzalo would do in Israel?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lygodactylus and the BULL
That's surprising...
How well do you think gonzalo would do in Israel?
He's not a fuckboy so 0 matches I think. Do u have any proper pics of him for me to use for a catfish?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
Not average looking foids.
But average looking foids expect that. Do you think these women will mostly end up as cat mom's? They might have a good career with insane amount of money but beauty is more valued in women. So why those so called HVM making 300k + year go for these women instead of getting a broke College student stacylite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Xangsane
9/10 as in a legit stacy or just a slim HTB?
I don't remember exactly cause this was over a year ago. She was 100% my type slim and with great facial features so maybe I was biased to think she is a 9/10. But I only used face picks cause its all she posted for rates and still got an insane amount of likes so people must think she is Stacy.
Difference between the gigachad and chads?
Most gigachads didn't seem 100% Spanish but rather mixed with nordic, caribbean, or other genes. Gigachads don't fake as much and don't have the need to status signal as much as chads.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadeep and Lygodactylus
That's why FDS wants men to go on expensive dinner or lunch dates so that they don't pump and dump because of investment. Do you think this will work for them?
i female friend of mine did that, had the guy pay for her expensive dinner at the first date, then when he invited her to his place afterwards she said she was tired but thanked him for the nice evening.

then the guy asked her 2 hours later via text if she could send him 50% of the bill he offered to and did pay. because he thought it would guarantee him pussy that night:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, Chadeep and Xangsane
But average looking foids expect that. Do you think these women will mostly end up as cat mom's? They might have a good career with insane amount of money but beauty is more valued in women. So why those so called HVM making 300k + year go for these women instead of getting a broke College student stacylite.
Yeah, man value beauty and youth a lot in women. So these women would end up with an oofy doofy or become a cat mom

Unless if the highly successful woman was at least an upper tier HTB or above

• +1
i female friend of mine did that, had the guy pay for her expensive dinner at the first date, then when he invited her to his place afterwards she said she was tired but thanked him for the nice evening.

then the guy asked her 2 hours later via text if she could send him 50% of the bill he offered to and did pay, during the date, thinking it would guarantee him pussy that night:lul:
Did the foid want an LTR?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
I don't remember exactly cause this was over a year ago. She was 100% my type slim and with great facial features so maybe I was biased to think she is a 9/10. But I only used face picks cause its all she posted for rates and still got an insane amount of likes so people must think she is Stacy.

Most gigachads didn't seem 100% Spanish but rather mixed with nordic, caribbean, or other genes. Gigachads don't fake as much and don't have the need to status signal as much as chads.
Holy fuck it's even over for chadcels :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: javab
Indians are ugly asf? What did you expect. Many foids here don't pass MTB level too. Even my Chadfish was swiped on by below average foids wanting relationship with him.
How could you tell the foids wanted a relationship

• JFL

then the guy asked her 2 hours later via text if she could send him 50% of the bill he offered to and did pay. because he thought it would guarantee him pussy that night:lul:
ferris buellers day off ugh GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7098
Did she finally get someone?
nope. still single. she's very ugly though, and speaks with a weird accent, i'm not surprised though

poor girl is mix between italian and indian but inherited the 100% indian pheno, while being 5'1, but because she grew up in italy she only wants good looking med's that don't even consider her for a LTR

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lygodactylus and Xangsane
nope. still single. she's very ugly though, and speaks with a weird accent, i'm not surprised though

poor girl is mix between italian and indian but inherited the 100% indian pheno, while being 5'1, but because she grew up in italy she only wants good looking med's that don't even consider her for a LTR
Her age?
And she doesn't want her looksmatch? I bet she copes with education and her laycount is over 50

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
How could you tell the foids wanted a relationship
I mentioned looking for something casual in Bumble. They their first message how hot the Chad was and wrote that they didn't want anything casual. They were flexing a lot about money these one was a Investment Banker at JP Morgan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 7098 and SendMePicsToRate
No, because I will kill myself If I see how thristy some dudes are :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and SendMePicsToRate
Like I said they're too stupid. You wouldn't believe it
I mean I can't disagree, I had the most surreal experience watching this girl thirst after a fucking subhuman. I got so irritated by it in the end I was like, couldn't you at least be doing this with someone who doesn't look like they have had their face bashed in with a baseball bat.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 7098 and Lygodactylus
No, because I will kill myself If I see how thristy some dudes are :feelswhy:
Don't even, I had an account with a 3/10 at best and got like 100 plus likes in 10 minutes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Survivor95, Xangsane and Deleted member 7098
And she doesn't want her looksmatch?
she despises curries, which would be her looksmatch. and she has insane standards.
I bet she copes with education
exactly
and her laycount is over 50
wouldn't be surprised, as she has lots of tinder dates, but I don't know how easy she'd give it up.
has to be close to that though, even though i'd consider her to be a 3/10.

I mentioned looking for something casual in Bumble. They their first message how hot the Chad was and wrote that they didn't want anything casual. They were flexing a lot about money these one was a Investment Banker at JP Morgan.
What did you do when these foids were pining for a relationship?