• Jeremy Meeks

• Andreas Eriksen

Results are only viewable after voting.
maybe celeb heights is wrong but idk.
or everyone is height frauding
he's tallest on the runways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and Looks234
here he is next to lucky blue smith who is 6'2, looks about an inch or so taller
View attachment 1203678
and on that photo you posted it legit looks like lucky blue smith is edited to look shorter, idk why
Lucky is close to 6'3 legit. In all of the pics I've seen of them together Lucky is at the very least 2 inches shorter. Lucky towers over guys like O'Pry, Barrett and even 6'2 guys like Kortajarena. Kortajarena is legit 6'1 at the very least
Tumblr o1gzpw7UHL1ubuq5po1 12801

Brock is mogged brutally here.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14312
Why the fuck does everyone pay no attention to Erikson? He has the best eye area out of all of them. God tier cheekbones and jawline. He has good skin, height, and frame. Very few flaws but the only problem is his hairline. He's the closest thing to the gigachad meme.

Ghandy is hard carried by his eyes, otherwise, he looks like a rapist.
Sean opry looks like a robotic alien. Unique looks with cool eye area but otherwise meh.
Meeks looks aesthetic with nice eye color but otherwise, he's meh and looks like a gangster. His eye shape is okay, eyebrows bad.
Hexum is very good-looking but not outstanding. His eye area is just okay.

Drago is god-tier, he's like the hypermasculine, less gay alien version of sean opry. Probably mogs Erikson.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, AscendingHero and Deleted member 14312
James Earl Jones Reaction GIF

Hexum is unmoggable. He eviscerated everyone in he polls. This is what a psl 8 looks like
.Accept it

Images 33

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member, eyelidcel and 2 others
This is the main thread that needs attention and I want hexum's victory to be decisive. Muh not enough votes etc etc
You would've thought hexum let u blowed him off endlessly judging from your replies

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14312
Hexum, drago and o'pry are psl gods

• +1
Why the fuck does everyone pay no attention to Erikson? He has the best eye area out of all of them. God tier cheekbones and jawline. He has good skin, height, and frame. Very few flaws but the only problem is his hairline. He's the closest thing to the gigachad meme.

Ghandy is hard carried by his eyes, otherwise, he looks like a rapist.
Sean opry looks like a robotic alien. Unique looks with cool eye area but otherwise meh.
Meeks looks aesthetic with nice eye color but otherwise, he's meh and looks like a gangster. His eye shape is okay, eyebrows bad.
Hexum is very good-looking but not outstanding. His eye area is just okay.

Drago is god-tier, he's like the hypermasculine, less gay alien version of sean opry. Probably mogs Erikson.
Eriksen has bad lips, crescent moon eyes(don’t look good, some East Asians have it), big forehead, low cheekbones(good mass though, but high cheekbones are ideal on men), and Eriksen just doesn’t look all that good in candids

• +1
Reactions: Hey dont talk to me and AscendingHero
just a reminder that cavill is 38 but looks 10 years younger than gandy and mogs both him and chico nowadays
View attachment 1203638
Cavill has better collagen retention and also takes care of himself, Gandy smokes a lot and tans too much on the other hand, plus he already had less collagen retention due to genes, that’s why he aged faster compared to Cabill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and Deleted member 13928
Yeah Chico mogs no doubt about it
dd59cbcc-a63b-41a6-a262-885db15a30ed-png.1145072

145bac26-aa36-4d06-8916-d9de9aff05f5-jpeg.1145080

6291f8da-f32c-4e0d-b35a-dfe8ca91e314-jpeg.1175600
If he can't look good older or looks like absolute garbage without hair then he's not that GL at all.

Nigga is completely boneless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312
Someone please explain to me why there are more votes for hexum than drago

• +1
This one is a little different. Each person will only get one vote. In this Case, vote for whoever is closest to 8 PSL in your opinion. The top 2 or 3 will be selected for 7.5< section, and the bottom three will be selected for the 7.5 section.

Jon Erik Hexum
View attachment 1202658
View attachment 1202659
View attachment 1202660
View attachment 1202703
Hernan Drago
View attachment 1202694
View attachment 1202705
View attachment 1202699
View attachment 1202708
David Gandy
View attachment 1202665
View attachment 1202667
View attachment 1202673
View attachment 1202671

Sean O’Pry
View attachment 1202674
View attachment 1202675
View attachment 1202677
View attachment 1202678

Jeremy Meeks
View attachment 1202680
View attachment 1202681
View attachment 1202682
View attachment 1202683

Andreas Eriksen
View attachment 1202689
View attachment 1202690
View attachment 1202691
View attachment 1202693

I’d like to say thank you to @Austrian Oak for providing pictures, and also thanks to @PrestonYnot and @muhammaddeen233 for helping to select candidates.
Tagging some bros
@cloUder
@StrangerDanger
@astatine
@Biiyo03
@Yellow_fever_cel
@one job away
@Ryan
@RoundHouse
@Knight
pedro pascal

• Ugh..
Pure cope,
Even pigs would have better dental hygiene than Ramirez who was also a psychopath and yet girls fawned over him -
0D1569F4 FD1B 41C2 93E5 314F83244371

Teeth would be the last thing a girl would notice if you have a god tier bone structure and top tier features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14312
Someone please explain to me why there are more votes for hexum than drago
Idk to be honest. I voted for Hexum, and I stand by that, but I never expected a blowout by this much. Insanity, Hexum crushed the poll. They are tied IMO PSL wise:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, muhammaddeen233, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Idk to be honest. I voted for Hexum, and I stand by that, but I never expected a blowout by this much. Insanity, Hexum crushed the poll. They are tied IMO PSL wise:
View attachment 1204658
It’s really weird, drago is literally hexum but with a more robust mandible, and better eye area. You couldn’t even make the irl appeal argument as drago mogs him to Jupiter and back with his height and frame

• +1
It’s really weird, drago is literally hexum but with a more robust mandible, and better eye area. You couldn’t even make the irl appeal argument as drago mogs him to Jupiter and back with his height and frame
Drago is too masc with low set cheekbones. And Hexum is maesthetic with better coloring and chin. They are just about tied but hexum has wider appeal imo that's why I voted for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 13754 and Deleted member 14312
Drago is too masc with low set cheekbones. And Hexum is maesthetic with better coloring and chin. They are just about tied but hexum has wider appeal imo that's why I voted for him
I wouldn’t say that drago is too masc, he just has an insane amount of bone. Also I disagree with the last two points, drago has better colouring as he has darker hair and brows with slightly lighter eyes, and drago has a broader/squarer chin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and Jason Voorhees
mog all of them
Sean-Opry.jpg

• +1
I wouldn’t say that drago is too masc, he just has an insane amount of bone. Also I disagree with the last two points, drago has better colouring as he has darker hair and brows with slightly lighter eyes, and drago has a broader/squarer chin.
Hexum's undertones are red and his skin has a splash of colour that drago doesn't have
His hair for some reason looks better, blonde hints with dark brown hair looks much better on him than jet black hair. His eyebrows are longer too.

As for chin.Hexum's chin is slightly bigger and more angular despite it being not square. Idk tbh if I forget psl for a second and just compare faces. Hexum looks more aesthetic to me.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member, Deleted member 14312 and 1 other person
Hexum's undertones are red and his skin has a splash of colour that drago doesn't have
His hair for some reason looks better, blonde hints with dark brown hair looks much better on him than jet black hair. His eyebrows are longer too.
View attachment 1204680
You could make this argument, I feel as though lighting makes a big difference when you compare these two photos however.
As for chin.Hexum's chin is slightly bigger and more angular despite it being not square. Idk tbh if I forget psl for a second and just compare faces. Hexum looks more aesthetic to me.
I can understand this argument, drago psl mogs but hexum is very aesthetic, I’ve come to the conclusion that certain ideals in Psl regarding eye area are inconsistent with what foids find attractive. (The gay alien squint doesn’t always mog an eye area like hexums or delons)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Drago is the definition of "anything too much is a bad thing". There needs to be a balance in all things, aesthetics included. He looks like an unevolved ape. Too low trust, very few women would want to be with him because he looks too intimidating. If the PSL goal was who has the sharper features, then I guess this:
Https   s3 imagesladbiblecom s3 content b7973c4460425f572f4081184ed3155d1

would be ideal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14312
PSL wise I’d say:
Drago and Hexum>O’Pry>Gandy>Eriksen>Meeks

Appeal wise I’d say
Gandy and Hexum>Meeks>Drago>O’Pry and Eriksen

@muhammaddeen233 @PrestonYnot @volcelfatcel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
PSL wise I’d say:
Drago and Hexum>O’Pry>Gandy>Eriksen>Meeks

Appeal wise I’d say
Gandy and Hexum>Meeks>Drago>O’Pry and Eriksen

@muhammaddeen233 @PrestonYnot @volcelfatcel thoughts?
Agreed chicocel @StrangerDanger will bark about chico

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14312
Drago is the definition of "anything too much is a bad thing". There needs to be a balance in all things, aesthetics included. He looks like an unevolved ape. Too low trust, very few women would want to be with him because he looks too intimidating. If the PSL goal was who has the sharper features, then I guess this:
View attachment 1204929
would be ideal.
Keep Barking for Drago, he mogs the dude you posted to hell and back. He does have very masc features, but he also has good aesthetics/features/harmony, which is why he is a model. Imagine thinking women wouldn’t be attracted to this, peak autism:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13754 and Sviken
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and volcelfatcel
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 14312
I will never get better. I'm 5'5, dravidian, bug eyes, balding. The end of the rope is coming soon:feelswhy:
then I can spam chico pics in peace without having to see a old bald chico the next minute

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and volcelfatcel
Keep Barking for Drago, he mogs the dude you posted to hell and back. He does have very masc features, but he also has good aesthetics/features/harmony, which is why he is a model. Imagine thinking women wouldn’t be attracted to this, peak autism:
View attachment 1205012
Keep coping for the CEO of jawline.
40103210 9332065 image a 50 1614992939921

Drago never even stood a chance

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14312
Hernan Drago is clearly the closest to 8 PSL, objectively speaking. He has better features, bones and ratios than any other candidate.

• +1
Hernan Drago is clearly the closest to 8 PSL, objectively speaking. He has better features, bones and ratios than any other candidate.
He had better bones for sure, maybe ratios, but features? I’d argue Hexum and Gandy have better individual features, other than Hexum’s eye shaping tbh.

• +1
@subhuman pakicel do u think o pry is the biggest mogger here?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Why tag a greycel? When did this guy get relevant
He was saying that O’Pry was the highest psl so I decided to tag him and also bump for a tiebreaker. Meeks is tied atm with Sean.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
if you saw me you would put me at 8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14312 and Jason Voorhees
He was saying that O’Pry was the highest psl so I decided to tag him and also bump for a tiebreaker. Meeks is tied atm with Sean.
Goddam. 50 votes almost double of what Drago got. We have a clear winner

• +1
Impressive that Eriksen is beating PSL legends like O’Pry and Meeks despite being much less well known though. Just shows he is underrated here @Austrian Oak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, owlofathena and StrangerDanger
Impressive that Eriksen is beating PSL legends like O’Pry and Meeks despite being much less well known though. Just shows he is underrated here @Austrian Oak
Its because all the sane people who would of voted O'pry voted hexum and drago
then you have the crazy fucks who vote eriksen
o'pry would win in a stand off

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, owlofathena, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
People still think he gets mogged by Ian btw

• JFL