Who is the best looking curry here ? (GTFIH)

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mog3D, mayo mogger and Jason Voorhees
Welcome to the bottom dweller curry gang.
What would u rate me OP and you?

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D
Also it's been exposed that colton character is some fresh of the boat bud bud with an Internet connection in his village hut over in sandal flapping street shitting land that heavily edits his photos while additionally wearing coloured contact lenses.

His real unfrauded photos were posted. I just can't be bothered to find them rn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, brucewayne78, Mog3D and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D, mayo mogger and One Rep Max
What would u rate me OP and you?

High mtn rn.
Can easily be htn if softMaxx everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen and mayo mogger
High mtn rn.
Can easily be htn if softMaxx everything

Not with that pheno sonny Jim

You need gym for sex appeal max which is your best bet at 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Not with that pheno sonny Jim

You need gym for sex appeal max which is your best bet at 6'2
And gym comes under softmaxx.
Get off the meds.

His pheno is shit but am rating him based on Indian standards. Not the western.

Though he thugmaxx, he might as well flourish in west. Who knows

And gym comes under softmaxx.
Get off the meds.

His pheno is shit but am rating him based on Indian standards. Not the western.

Though he thugmaxx, he might as well flourish in west. Who knows

He told me he gets blanked by girls in India and that they go for more lighter skin guys.

Don't be ignorant.

They literally have skin whitening products selling out at an alarming rate over in that smelly part of the world

I’m getting underrated cause I post my bad photos and my expiriemntal ones including my good ones and my frauded ones while these people are posting the most carefully selected frauded photo out of the 10k on their camera roll. U guys can’t handle this was a good photo and easily mogs a lot of curry ranked higher than me.

Attachments

• 19CFCD69-5930-4D4F-87AA-7B1E61661F4D.jpeg
    19CFCD69-5930-4D4F-87AA-7B1E61661F4D.jpeg
    568.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Mog3D
He told me he gets blanked by girls in India and that they go for more lighter skin guys.

Don't be ignorant.

They literally have skin whitening products selling out at an alarming rate over in that smelly part of the world

I’m getting underrated cause I post my bad photos and my expiriemntal ones including my good ones and my frauded ones while these people are posting the most carefully selected frauded photo out of the 10k on their camera roll. U guys can’t handle this was a good photo and easily mogs a lot of curry ranked higher than me.
I hope every post you have made related to this topic is satire.

Don't be ignorant.

Girls are generally very nice and friendly to me tbh. My skin color never affected the kind of treatment I got from girls. It was generally the boys who made fun of me for it growing up.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress
I hope every post you have made related to this topic is satire.
Idk y currys suddenly realized angles r desired or considered mogger and now think that looking malnourished is a saving grace.

Don't be ignorant.

So you are basically saying he is below mtn even in India without ever living in this shit hole?

He has been rejected because he is aspie, he lives in Northern side where most of the shitskins are racist jfl.

But the "woke" girls have started dating darker men here, to appear more kind to society but yeah. The scope of dating for darker skin in NORTH is higher than before.

Though he has the highest smv in south india.

You are mtn, with blasian halo
People often confuse me for a black mutt for some reason. I'm not even joking. I have narrated this incident many times on the forum. A few months back I was at the airport and had that black cap on and an old white man who was on the same flight legit thought I was an African American.

People often confuse me for a black person for some reason. I'm not even joking. I have narrated this incident many times on the forum. A few months back I was at the airport and had that black cap on and an old white man who was on the same flight legit thought I was an African American.
Ur mogger dravid, good harmony imo, I’d say u mog me Bhai, mallu genes are powerful and the most handsome in India.

• +1
Reactions: neverascendcurrycel
People often confuse me for a black person for some reason. I'm not even joking. I have narrated this incident many times on the forum. A few months back I was at the airport and had that black cap on and an old white man who was on the same flight legit thought I was an African American.
Woah, only I wished to be mistaken like that, Blacks have higher smv though. Only in india it is downbad.

And this vid is from 2015.
Earlier even face was disregarded because of the color of skin.

But in 2024, you pass as someone worth dating if you got a nice face and body even if your skin color is shit.

So you are basically saying he is below mtn even in India without ever living in this shit hole?

He has been rejected because he is aspie, he lives in Northern side where most of the shitskins are racist jfl.

But the "woke" girls have started dating darker men here, to appear more kind to society but yeah. The scope of dating for darker skin in NORTH is higher than before.

Though he has the highest smv in south india.

Biggest load of cope ever.

He is mtn in India. May be htn to girls that don't have a preference for skin colour but all the research I've done suggests they are culturslised to take more fondness to guys that are light brown skin with facial flaws and average features than a dark brown skin guy with small facial flaws and one or two good features while the rest average.

Let's stop the blue pill cope. He has to be Chad to overcome that pheno and I told him this in pm

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Jason Voorhees
Girls are generally very nice and friendly to me tbh. My skin color never affected the kind of treatment I got from girls. It was generally the boys who made fun of me for it growing up.
And this vid is from 2015.
Earlier even face was disregarded because of the color of skin.

But in 2024, you pass as someone worth dating if you got a nice face and body even if your skin color is shit.
Ur mogger dravid, good harmony imo, I’d say u mog me Bhai, mallu genes are powerful and the most handsome in India.
Woah, only I wished to be mistaken like that, Blacks have higher smv though. Only in india it is downbad.

Perhaps I'll create a thread documenting all my experiences in one place, but one thing i should say is I've never encountered discrimination from women. They have consistently treated me with kindness, including those from the wealthy, light-skinned upper classes. In contrast, men have often taunted me about my skin tone. Especially in middle school when I was short and weak. However, women have never belittled me, even behind my back. It has consistently been the men who have mocked my skin color.

@inferiorpispot234

People often confuse me for a black mutt for some reason. I'm not even joking. I have narrated this incident many times on the forum. A few months back I was at the airport and had that black cap on and an old white man who was on the same flight legit thought I was an African American.

He is mtn in India. May be htn to girls that don't have a preference for skin colour but all the research I've done suggests they are culturslised to take more fondness to guys that are light brown skin with facial flaws and average features than a dark brown skin guy with small facial flaws and one or two good features while the rest average.

Let's stop the blue pill cope. He has to be Chad to overcome that pheno and I told him this in pm
Retard I said he is mtn jfl, tf u on about.

And htn in south India. SOUTH IS FILLED WITH DARK SKIN NIGGAS.
They aren't as racist as the northies

Stay in dystopia.

I think I mog many people here in size tho. I am quite a bit taller, wider with a much bigger skull. I rarely see people taller than me and even more rarely get skull and frame mogged. This is the full picture of that army pic that I sent.

IMG 20230126 113451  01

Damn I'm new here and dk much. But i wanna take part too, so here goes ntg and also rate me honestly.. Any advice on my weak points?

Attachments

• IMG_20240219_184015.jpg
    IMG_20240219_184015.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240219_184026.jpg
    IMG_20240219_184026.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Ark, Mog3D and 1 other person
I think I mog many people here in size tho. I am quite a bit taller, wider with a much bigger skull. I rarely see people taller than me and even more rarely get skull and frame mogged. This is the full picture of that army pic that I sent.

View attachment 2754261
Whats your skull circumference

Damn I'm new here and dk much. But i wanna take part too, so here goes ntg and also rate me honestly.. Any advice on my weak points?
@mayo mogger even this guy mogs me without any looksmaxxing this is not fair

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger

View attachment 2754261

Ok sure. I think I mog all here in aesthetics. I am the best looking animal in the Indian jungle too bhai. You are the tallest and I am the most handsome. Ok yaar? Namaste bhai.

• JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, Jason Voorhees and One Rep Max
Ranking Update (1/3):

1. @Salludon
2. @rocoveron007
3. @sprout
4. @uleker
5. @colton myers
6. @kartik
7. @RAMU KAKA
8. @ascendedd
9. @forevermirin
10. @S1d456
11. @Vain786
12. @mayo mogger
13. @BrahminBoss
14. @Squirtle
15. @MakinItHappen
16. @Banasura
17. @brucewayne78
18. @chrisN
@colton myers op doesnt like you, he put some unknown and some ugly 14 year old above you, joke of a list tbh.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D and One Rep Max
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, Mog3D and One Rep Max