Who is the best looking curry here ? (GTFIH)

A dark skin South Indian that grew up in South India that made his entire unfunny stand-up act about how he's discriminated for his skin-colour.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and tombradylover
Giga Cope he mogs you

Lol if you don't realise this is an insecure psl autist that frauds their videos just by looking at the way his face is artificially sculpted then you my friend need to brush up on your levels of awareness, because you're gonna get finessed by a chick with this unassuming nature of yours.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Mog3D and tombradylover
Mogs everyone in this thread to fucking suicide lmao.
I mean that in a good way. He looks insane here

3966533 1000009167

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Giga Cope he mogs you
where do u think I fit bhai do I even make this list 😔
Lol if you don't realise this is an insecure psl autist that frauds their videos just by looking at the way his face is artificially sculpted then you my friend need to brush up on your awareness, because you're gonna get finessed by a chick with this unassuming nature of yours.

View attachment 2754421
do ya think I make this list?
And nah this guy sent me pics before too when he joined the form he is genuinely good looking Indian with almost a med adjacent pheno

• +1
Reactions: rocoveron007 and Gilbert_Durandal
Lol if you don't realise this is an insecure psl autist that frauds their videos just by looking at the way his face is artificially sculpted then you my friend need to brush up on your levels of awareness, because you're gonna get finessed by a chick with this unassuming nature of yours.

View attachment 2754421
LMAO. This vid is actually sus ill be honest. He could be larping. IDK anymore now.

LMAO. This vid is actually sus ill be honest. He could be larping. IDK anymore now.

This is the face of an insecure miserable man that's got body dysmorphia and spends all his day hating his looks, trying all types of frauds, both irl and via the computer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fl0w, Lynxress, horizontallytall and 2 others
where do u think I fit bhai do I even make this list 😔

do ya think I make this list?
And nah this guy sent me pics before too when he joined the form he is genuinely good looking Indian with almost a med adjacent pheno
My negroid i dont even know what you look like!

View attachment 2754421
his eyes do kind of look big here tho

This is the face of an insecure miserable man that's got body dysmorphia and spends all his day hating his looks, trying all types of frauds, both irl and via the computer.

View attachment 2754425

Just open the picture and stare at his face for 10 seconds and tell me that he's happy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, horizontallytall, Mog3D and 2 others
I mean the cheek sucking and light frauding is pretty obvious but I don't think he looks that different irl. He clearly has a very good bone structure even if they are frauded.

Just open the picture and stare at his face for 10 seconds and tell me that he's happy.
@
rocoveron007
@rocoveron007 please respond and defend yourself these are serious allegations. @rocoveron007

• JFL
Reactions: rocoveron007 and Mog3D
I mean the cheek sucking and light frauding is pretty obvious but I don't think he looks that different irl. He clearly has a very good bone structure even if they are frauded.
I dont know what to think anymore. He looks uncanny in the vid. But in his pictures he looks great obviously and i have no issue giving good looking dudes their props. But he really could be larping ngl

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I dont know what to think anymore. He looks uncanny in the vid. But in his pictures he looks great obviously and i have no issue giving good looking dudes their props. But he really could be larping ngl

He's frauded in all pics and videos.

It's the typical thing the average freshie from India does now a days.

They lighten their skin, their eyes and touch up their face to give the impression they have a strong lower-third. Then post it on the forum and ask if they mog Saludoon.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and tombradylover

They lighten their skin, their eyes and touch up their face. Then post it on the forum and ask if they mog Saludoon.
@rocoveron007 respond bro. ur honor is on the line bro

They lighten their skin, their eyes and touch up their face to give the impression they have a Jaw lower-third. Then post it on the forum and ask if they mog Saludoon.
Videos are pretty hard to fraud tho. If he posts a video where he looks the same you need to admit that he's one GL mofo

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Videos are pretty hard to fraud tho. If he posts a video where he looks the same you need to admit that he's one GL mofo

You're wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Mog3D, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
old pictures from when I was 16 im better looking now but I think I still have way more irl appeal than a lot of the curries on that list lol. eyes are natural btw I have hazel green
where do I stand here jfl I feel like psl wise I might not be the best but I think I have more irl appeal specially including height and frame with my non hindu name? rate

old pictures from when I was 16 im better looking now but I think I still have way more irl appeal than a lot of the curries on that list lol. eyes are natural btw I have hazel green
Idk where id rank u specifically but u deserbe to at least be on the list

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Idk where id rank u specifically but u deserbe to at least be on the list
yeah jfl. Most people said im like low HTN and even Blackgymmax says he understands how I have appeal which is surprising for a curry JFL..

yeah jfl. Most people said im like low HTN and even Blackgymmax says he understands how I have appeal which is surprising for a curry JFL..

Any videos you can take to show you are not frauding?

You're wrong.

I'm aware of this filter. It sharpens your chin, fills in your eyebrows, smooths your skin, brightens your cheeks. For foids it does ascend them but for males it just makes them look like faggots and it's pretty easy to tell that those videos are artificial.

• Love it
I'm aware of this filter. It sharpens your chin, fills in your eyebrows, smooths your skin, brightens your cheeks. For foids it does ascend them but for males it just makes them look like faggots and it's pretty easy to tell that those videos are artificial.

Looks like a bar-tender at a gay-bar.

3967047 3966533 1000009167

If he also looked like this he would be modelling for Hugo Boss.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Jason Voorhees and brucewayne78
Greycels have PhDs in frauding from Looksmaxx university under the mentorship of Mr. Crisick and Xangsane. @tombradylover @MakinItHappen

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, brucewayne78, Mog3D and 2 others
You are gl bro
thanks bhai I hear it irl a lot too so I’m not really concerned with what looksmax thinks but I just wonder where these people would rank me lol

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
Greycels have PhDs in frauding from Looksmaxx university under the mentorship of Mr. Crisick and Xangsane. @tombradylover @MakinItHappen

That's exactly who he reminds me of. Crisick.

Although Crisick was actually good looking. He wanted to be Giga Chad though to live vicariously through a make-believe character on Lookism lol so did some star-studded morphs.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Colonialism promoted a Eurocentric beauty standard that North Indians could more closely emulate with fairer complexions, but fair skin has remained deeply sought after by South Indians and this is still the reality. 2015 or 2024.

You have a typical shit-tier Pajeet superficial personality. I couldn't give 2 stinking shits who wins the argument.

You live in sandal flapping land. I don't, thank god and still you aren't in touch with the true reality. Shut the fuck up and stop acting like the big man when you're a virgin Mary incel sub 4 subhuman bud bud with an insufferable accent.

You nerd. With your ad hominems. Go indulge in a Bollywood classic and pick up your comb that you no longer ever use due to your norwood 4 and sing in the mirror to the sing-along.

Defensive spastic with his inferiority complex.
Dnr

There is a difference between sought and obsession blinding your perception of reality.
Every Indian wants fairer skin jfl. No one denies that. But in south they still don't hate to date or like someone with a darker skin.
Fuck even the actors, the superstars are dark as fuck.

Then having a realisation that you have nothing else to yap about. You show your inferiority complex by talking abt my looks jfl.
Can't get any dumber than this.

A dark skin South Indian that grew up in South India that made his entire unfunny stand-up act about how he's discriminated for his skin-colour.

Look at his face faggot. That's an ugly ass anorexic gorilla.
No girl for his face.

@Squirtle looks good unlike his sub5 face

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Confirmed by videos @soldier_puzzle662 is frauding in pictures.

Normie 5/10.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Deleted member 24770

View attachment 2754425
Relax bro it's not a big deal chill 😂
You're making it a big deal
If u don't like my face fine bruh move on

• +1