Who is the best looking curry here ? (GTFIH)

@
rocoveron007
@rocoveron007 please respond and defend yourself these are serious allegations. @rocoveron007
Bruh I don't care about what they have to say
I am doing fine with my life
And that's how I look in motion that's why I added the video rest I don't wanna argue
If u don't like me fine move on

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Confirmed by videos @soldier_puzzle662 is frauding in pictures.

Normie 5/10.
@rocoveron007 what would u rate me? He’s one of the first that said im a fraud JFL even tho I really don’t care enough to fake shit on here

@rocoveron007 what would u rate me? He’s one of the first that said im a fraud JFL even tho I really don’t care enough to fake shit on here
I don't know this man looks unhappy to me if I am being honest but I don't wanna argue here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
Great eye area in my opinion work on lower third I don't know about hairline but trendy haircut most young girls prefer
Work on skin too it's fine but could be better
High htn borderline chadlite potential
Build some muscle too
All the best

• Love it
Thanks Bhai
Yeah beard was hiding the definition and making my face look rounder
It was weird for a couple of days without beard but then I got used to it and now I shave every other day
BHAI HOW TALL?

Great eye area in my opinion work on lower third I don't know about hairline but trendy haircut most young girls prefer
Work on skin too it's fine but could be better
High htn borderline chadlite potential
Build some muscle too
All the best
Thanks and hairline is perfect Alhamdulillah it’s the one thing I never really have to worry about cuz of genetics. ty bhai, I’ll definitely keep working on myself I def need to gymmaxx tho

Thanks and hairline is perfect Alhamdulillah it’s the one thing I never really have to worry about cuz of genetics. ty bhai, I’ll definitely keep working on myself I def need to gymmaxx tho
Yeah build some muscle definitely helped my face
I got bones but you got better hormany than me it's a good thing
Take some good clicks of youself
And you'll slay on dating apps

• +1
Yeah build some muscle definitely helped my face
I got bones but you got better hormany than me it's a good thing
Take some good clicks of youself
And you'll slay on dating apps
Ty bhai i did run a tinder experiment and a good looking Asian girl texted me first lol. and then i texted her 2 weeks later and she still replied which meant she was interested ig plus im like 20% body fat leanmaxx will def help my angularity ig. Got a couple white girls and Latina matches but it was all autistic selfies and PSL photos, I believe I can do way way better lol after gym maxxing and taking good photos

Attachments

• IMG_0281.jpeg
    IMG_0281.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0282.jpeg
    IMG_0282.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Ty bhai i did run a tinder experiment and a good looking Asian girl texted me first lol. and then i texted her 2 weeks later and she still replied which meant she was interested ig plus im like 20% body fat leanmaxx will def help my angularity ig. Got a couple white girls and Latina matches but it was all autistic selfies and PSL photos, I believe I can do way way better lol after gym maxxing and taking good photos
wouldn’t say good I think she was htb or mtb but she had tits and was slim soo… but still texted me first lol

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and Tai Lung
wouldn’t say good I think she was htb or mtb but she had tits and was slim soo… but still texted me first lol
That's great bro strive for the universal appeal
That you could easily slay in any country
Dating apps are Chad only put that to your advantage
Gym Maxx too take good pictures and you'll easily get great numbers on dating apps

• Love it
That's great bro strive for the universal appeal
That you could easily slay in any country
Dating apps are Chad only put that to your advantage
Gym Maxx too take good pictures and you'll easily get great numbers on dating apps
thanks bhai, btw the Asian girl is from American suburbs lol, it’s hard here ig

I don't know this man looks unhappy to me if I am being honest but I don't wanna argue here

So wait? You're that much of an uncreative bud bud that you have to use the humour/insult I used on you, on me? Lol.

Why am I unhappy? Tell me? Because I can point out that you are a doomer that has too much trauma or whatever to get women with his average looks? Oh right.

If this was 2020-2021 the average user here would be laughing at your fraud. It's only that we have more Gen Z retards now that you have people are actually pondering the possibility that you could have not been frauding.

You fraud so hard it's an embarrassment that you thought it would wash with anyone that was at least mildly switched on.

But it's ok. If that helps you cope knowing a couple of Gen Z fags think this is how you look, that;s fine.

If this indeed is you and not a Chad-fish enhancement, please inform everyone here reading what you are 'LooksMaxxing' ?

I would argue Colton is better than Salludon in terms of appeal

Too bad he’s 5’5

Colton is frauding as well you mentally boring bastard fresh of the boat nerd.

Fucking Zombies up in this joint.

Do I have permission to post the screenshots from your video? You friend isn't in them. So everyone can see what a sensational fraudster you are too?

Bruh I don't care about what they have to say
I am doing fine with my life
And that's how I look in motion that's why I added the video rest I don't wanna argue
If u don't like me fine move on

You frauded the video. Even my dog barked at the screen and growled his teeth when he saw you, as I've conditioned him to spot liars.

Jesus.

This is sad.

You matched with a MTB chink on a hookup app and she replied and you didn't do anything to peruse a meet because you knew she'd call the feds on you for Chad fishing.

thanks bhai, btw the Asian girl is from American suburbs lol, it’s hard here ig
Yeah I
So wait? You're that much of an uncreative bud bud that you have to use the humour/insult I used on you, on me? Lol.

Why am I unhappy? Tell me? Because I can point out that you are a doomer that has too much trauma or whatever to get women with his average looks? Oh right.

If this was 2020-2021 the average user here would be laughing at your fraud. It's only that we have more Gen Z retards now that you have people are actually pondering the possibility that you could have not been frauding.

You fraud so hard it's an embarrassment that you thought it would wash with anyone that was at least mildly switched on.

But it's ok. If that helps you cope knowing a couple of Gen Z fags think this is how you look, that;s fine.

If this indeed is you and not a Chad-fish enhancement, please inform everyone here reading what you are 'LooksMaxxing' ?

View attachment 2754785
You won bro now chill out
You're better looking than me fine 😂

Yeah I

You won bro now chill out
You're better looking than me fine 😂

Pajeet brain chemistry. Projecting the reason he can only imagine someone would be calling out the truth for.

I'm mid. 5-5.5/10 at best.

I couldn't give 2 shits if some random guy was better looking G.

My issue is you coming on here and making all the young kids think this is what you look like and now they will be begging daddy for money to get implants put in.

All so you can feel dopamine hits.

You're a fucking cunt and I'd cunt you in your FOB face if I witnessed you near my country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and rocoveron007
how did no one mention me… I’m the only one of these niggas to show my face without a filter in motion and still mog them all lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Lynxress
Do I have permission to post the screenshots from your video? You friend isn't in them. So everyone can see what a sensational fraudster you are too?
JFL barking about me showing my worst angles and it’s obvious the rest of my face other than my eye area is like normie tier
Jesus.

This is sad.

You matched with a MTB chink on a hookup app and she replied and you didn't do anything to peruse a meet because you knew she'd call the feds on you for Chad fishing.
No it’s more like I didn’t care and I didn’t chadfish it was my own thing and plus I am a minor lol keep yapping tho.

how did no one mention me… I’m the only one of these niggas to show my face without a filter in motion and still mog them all lol
surprised im not here and u mog me too by a bit we should both be top 10 here ngl lmao, prolly after ascendedd its u and then me

JFL barking about me showing my worst angles and it’s obvious the rest of my face other than my eye area is like normie tier

No it’s more like I didn’t care and I didn’t chadfish it was my own thing and plus I am a minor lol keep yapping tho.

Dude you were BARELY seen in the video. You were in the background and your face was only caught from two angles.

Do you want to capture every single angle and post it on here? Let me know. We'll let the posters decide if I am being harsh.

'Plus I am a minor'.

Classic Gen Z tactic to play on their age. And no you are 17 and that's legal to leave home, smoke and have sex in the UK.

surprised im not here and u mog me too by a bit we should both be top 10 here ngl lmao, prolly after ascendedd its u and then me

You're a fraudster and some guys on here would say you were a 4.5/10

Do you want me to post it or not? Just the screenshot? You are frauding like crazy with filter and all sorts and you want to have status on a looks maxxing forum lol. Really not worth it bro.

Face your dark side. You aren't good looking.

Let's see your unfiltered photo(s) then.

Dude you were BARELY seen in the video. You were in the background and your face was only caught from two angles.

Do you want to capture every single angle and post it on here? Let me know. We'll let the posters decide if I am being harsh.

'Plus I am a minor'.

Classic Gen Z tactic to play on their age. And no you are 17 and that's legal to leave home, smoke and have sex in the UK.

You're a fraudster and some guys on here would say you were a 4.5/10

Do you want me to post it or not? Just the screenshot? You are frauding like crazy with filter and all sorts and you want to have status on a looks maxxing forum lol. Really not worth it bro.

Face your dark side. You aren't good looking.
What causes you to throw out so much hate for me just posting my face here lmao, you seem so frustrated with life my God. Ok dude im ugly 3/10 are u happy now?? He’ll im a 0 on the PSL scale if u want but I still have more appeal than half of the autists on that list combined lol. and nah u don’t need to post my pictures because I’m telling ur bitch ass im a 0 okay? Who cares in the end lol, if it offends u ok then im an ugly frauder, end off.

What causes you to throw out so much hate for me just posting my face here lmao, you seem so frustrated with life my God. Ok dude im ugly 3/10 are u happy now?? He’ll im a 0 on the PSL scale if u want but I still have more appeal than half of the autists on that list combined lol. and nah u don’t need to post my pictures because I’m telling ur bitch ass im a 0 okay? Who cares in the end lol, if it offends u ok then im an ugly frauder, end off.

• JFL
Colton is frauding as well you mentally boring bastard fresh of the boat nerd.

Fucking Zombies up in this joint.
If he can maintain the fraud 24/7, it’s aight

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Much better in this video but looks like a black girl not realising makeup doesn't suit her because she's dark black no @Blackgymmax ?

View attachment 2754357

Very good eye-area and solid facial averageness, but rounded jaw. So without the angularity to his jaw it comes down to skin-tone.
Doesn't matter
The 3 I mentioned are the only top curries here

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mog3D and MakinItHappen
Doesn't matter
The 3 I mentioned are the only top curries here
guys look im black NIGGER max and I seel out tto the matric as an ignorant NIGGER, and think I am good looking because I em given chance by Kangz to fuck white whores who feel sad about slaving nigger ancestor and fucking my great great grandother, and now I can end me bloodline and get white whore to create ugly mullato bastard mutants that look indian in form.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and Mog3D
guys look im black NIGGER max and I seel out tto the matric as an ignorant NIGGER, and think I am good looking because I em given chance by Kangz to fuck white whores who feel sad about slaving nigger ancestor and fucking my great great grandother, and now I can end me bloodline and get white whore to create ugly mullato bastard mutants that look indian in form.
am going to act like nigger thug to use rizz and make my apartment complex look "cool" for the whores BAJAHAHAH

Post pics in reply or pm I will rank (facially only).

Current standing:
0. @Salludon
1. @rocoveron007
2. @colton myers
3. @RAMU KAKA
4. @S1d456
5. @forevermirin
6. @mayo mogger
7. @BrahminBoss
8. @brucewayne78
9. @Banasura
10. @

Ranking Update (1/3):

1. @Salludon
2. @rocoveron007
3. @sprout
4. @uleker
5. @colton myers
6. @kartik
7. @RAMU KAKA
8. @ascendedd
9. @forevermirin
10. @S1d456
11. @Vain786
12. @mayo mogger
13. @BrahminBoss
14. @Squirtle
15. @MakinItHappen
16. @Banasura
17. @brucewayne78
18. @chrisN
forgot @coispet

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D and coispet
forgot @coispet
I’ve never showed my face to a lot of people on here ngl just the mods, you and some random greycels

Thanks Bhai :love:

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D
@Zer0/∞

• +1
Ranking Update (1/3):

1. @Salludon
2. @rocoveron007
3. @sprout
4. @uleker
5. @colton myers
6. @kartik
7. @RAMU KAKA
8. @ascendedd
9. @forevermirin
10. @S1d456
11. @Vain786
12. @mayo mogger
13. @BrahminBoss
14. @Squirtle
15. @MakinItHappen
16. @Banasura
17. @brucewayne78
18. @chrisN
Brutal I’m not curry

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mog3D and brucewayne78
The pics on this site of me are very old
I don't even use them anymore @Banasura @S1d456 @Mog3D
View attachment 2753906View attachment 2753908View attachment 2753911
View attachment 2753935

View attachment 2753937
I don't keep beard anymore
These are somewhat recent
Rarely visit the site anymore
But I do post sometime
Wtf underrated forum chad; best looking facially here imo, mog even @Salludon and @quemirasmanv2, 7 PSL tier unironically. What u did to looksmax from prior? Truly mirin

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and rocoveron007
B

• Love it
There’s tub of lard, sikkunt, howlett, coispet, zaynbrah, angelrun, and @SidharthTheSlayer

Last edited:
  • Woah
Also
And

• +1
There’s also @currylightskin @BongMog @LightSkinNoob @Lightskinindian that are moggers as well.

• +1
Also
And

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali