Who is the best looking curry here ? (GTFIH)

I don't believe in these ratings anyway. Only thing that matters is having a cute gf.
or being able to get laid with a HTB+ at will

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
The picture I posted is of average guys in my uni.

I'll be serious

Most Indian girls in bud bud land will choose
him over you, even when he has flaws and average features.

His eye colour is his only good feature outside his skin tone. His skin tone carries him.

They will choose this guy in a heart beat over you. It's partly primal and partly conditioning.

• +1
I'll be serious

Most Indian girls in bud bud land will choose View attachment 2754279 him over you, even when he has flaws and average features.

His eye colour is his only good feature outside his skin tone. His skin tone carries him.

They will choose this guy in a heart beat over you. It's partly primal and partly conditioning.
If he beardmaxxes he can slay South Indian girls with ease due to height and frame / masc appeal

This guy on the other hand looks chapri/trashy as hell he can probably ltr a ltb North Indian after orbiting for months but he doesn’t have beyond oofy doofy appeal. I cannot look at his face and take him seriously

Nor is he considered light skin in India, typical wheatish skin tone

@colton myers op doesnt like you, he put some unknown and some ugly 14 year old above you, joke of a list tbh.
that unknown guy

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and Blackgymmax
LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Mog3D
I’m getting underrated cause I post my bad photos and my expiriemntal ones including my good ones and my frauded ones while these people are posting the most carefully selected frauded photo out of the 10k on their camera roll. U guys can’t handle this was a good photo and easily mogs a lot of curry ranked higher than me.
Ur ugly chill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Ark, Mog3D and 3 others
Then only ones who look good are 1 2 and ascended
The rest are easily 0 appeal and or sub 5

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, datboijj, Tai Lung and 2 others
If he beardmaxxes he can slay South Indian girls with ease due to height and frame / masc appeal

This guy on the other hand looks chapri/trashy as hell he can probably ltr a ltb North Indian after orbiting for months but he doesn’t have beyond oofy doofy appeal. I cannot look at his face and take him seriously

Nor is he considered light skin in India, typical wheatish skin tone

What he really needs to do is focus every bit of his attention on his body to make himself irresistibly sexy to women inspite of his skin colour.

He has good eyes, so if he adds the body with the height that he's standing at, they'll focus their attention more on his eyes and less on his skin-tone.

• +1
I'll be serious

Most Indian girls in bud bud land will choose View attachment 2754279 him over you, even when he has flaws and average features.

Probably but this guy is sub 5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen, Jason Voorhees and brucewayne78
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
It's just higher psl and lighter skin
Those 3 are 5.5psl+
I was just asking in general. What do you think I should do to improve? Bleach my skin

I was just asking in general. What do you think I should do to improve? Bleach my skin
You can but you still need better ratios and psl

• So Sad
My nose looks like a parrot beak

ot beak jfl I am bird cel it's over @mayo mogger you retard dalit you mog my subhuman ass to Mumbai

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, Tai Lung and mayo mogger
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78
My nose looks like a parrot beak
View attachment 2754305
ot beak jfl I am bird cel it's over @mayo mogger you retard dalit you mog my subhuman ass to Mumbai
Bhai you are not trying that's whyb, you have way more potential , I will mog u if I was Around ,5'10 tbh

• +1
Looks like a different person
Also if he mewed and leanmaxxed then it should reduce his facial width but instead it got wider
my only proof for him not being a mewing result is that he stayed the same in looks for the past 4 years

And this vid is from 2015.
Earlier even face was disregarded because of the color of skin.

But in 2024, you pass as someone worth dating if you got a nice face and body even if your skin color is shit.

I have to say you are the most imaginative coper I have ever come across with these theories that you make up without any experience or data.

I have to say you are the most imaginative coper I have ever come across with these theories that you make up without any experience or data.

And even if we were to go with your theory that face trumps skin-tone even if you don't have a Chad face, his face in some shots is not even HTN.

He has a fucked up bite.

I mean what are you exactly trying to achieve by lying to him? @PseduoAryan ? And it seems he has a monkey skull too

• So Sad
Much better in this video but looks like a black girl not realising makeup doesn't suit her because she's dark black no @Blackgymmax ?

Very good eye-area and solid facial averageness, but rounded jaw. So without the angularity to his jaw it comes down to skin-tone.

And even if we were to go with your theory that face trumps skin-tone even if you don't have a Chad face, his face in some shots is not even HTN.

View attachment 2754347

He has a fucked up bite.

I mean what are you exactly trying to achieve by lying to him? @PseduoAryan ? And it seems he has a monkey skull too
Wdym by monkey skull?

Much better in this video but looks like a black girl not realising makeup doesn't suit her because she's dark black no @Blackgymmax ?

View attachment 2754357

Very good eye-area and solid facial averageness, but rounded jaw. So without the angularity to his jaw it comes down to skin-tone.

No jaw.

Once his skin collagen goes later into his late 20s what is he gonna do? And we don't even know if his hair genes are strong enough for him not to recede once he is into his early 30s.

Is this a black pill straight talking forum anymore or reddit? I'm lost.

• So Sad
You still stand in a better place than most guys your skin-tone @Squirtle outside of Chadpreets.

Your eye-area is exceptional and you have good eyelashes. Your cheekbones are projecting outwards and high-set.

Your jaw is mid like most us Indians though and that's the issue. So now it's down to pheno to see whether you are good looking.

However you are 6'2 so there is still ways to get around this. I wouldn't recommend jaw filler like you asked me in pm. That will accelerate the ageing process of the soft muscle tissue in the face. Though you might reap the benefits short-term sure.

You look good here so it's prob the camera lens as always lessening the looks level of someone, but again, I can't help but thinking most people would say he's good looking but he looks dark. Subconsciously in their mind.

@Squirtle

Last edited:
  • +1
You still stand in a better place than most guys your skin @Squirtle outside of Chadpreets.

Your eye-area is exceptional and you have good eyelashes. Your cheekbones are projecting outwards and high-set.

Your jaw is mid like most us Indians though and that's the issue. So now it's down to pheno to see whether you are good looking.

However you are 6'2 so there is still ways to get around this. I wouldn't recommend jaw filler like you asked me in pm. That will accelerates the ageing process of the soft muscle tissue in the face. Though you might reap the benefits short-term sure.

View attachment 2754366View attachment 2754367

You look good here so it's prob the camera lens as always lessening the looks level of someone, but again, I can't help but thinking most people would say he's good looking but he looks dark. Subconsciously in their mind.

@Squirtle
Thx for the analysis man. I'll stick to your advice and focus on building my body. I am free in the mornings this semester so I have plenty of time to get jacked before summer.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Thx for the analysis man. I'll stick to your advice and focus on building my body. I am free in the mornings this semester so I have plenty of time to get jacked before summer.

If you had size at that height with this face + neurotypical personality you can do ok for yourself even in the west. You'd need a western accent though and to be western cultured a little also.

Your eye-brows are positively tilted too which is a perk. There are girls in America, white even, that will go for your look tbh. But you'd have to dress like this that's the thing lol.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Jason Voorhees
U still look way better than most guy at ur height man, and also give of nice guy vibes probably socialize more and bag a girl from there after gaining their trust.. Just don't hesitate to ask out or u be stuck as mr.nice guy or friendzoned forever.. Make the move @Squirtle

• +1
Your autistic ass can't accept the fact that you were wrong about smth you don't even have basic knowledge about

Using vids from a decade ago to prove your point is just pure retardness. That too of a country you don't even live in

I have lived in this country for 5 years now and I have seen girls around me go from gagging on the sight of a dark colored Indian to DATING a dark skinned Indian because he had a nice face and body

Still over for currycels though

Your autistic ass can't accept the fact that you were wrong about smth you don't even have basic knowledge about

Using vids from a decade ago to prove your point is just pure retardness. That too of a country you don't even live in

I have lived in this country for 5 years now and I have seen girls around me go from gagging on the sight of a dark colored Indian to DATING a dark skinned Indian because he had a nice face and body

Why is he on the forum asking for advice on how he can improve his luck with girls?

I've spoken with him. He isn't autistic in any fashion at all.

The guy is down to earth.

What's your rationalisation for why he isn't getting pussy? Explain it to me. I'm waiting.

Two years ago. 2022. CENTURIES! Centuries of hardwiring did NOT change in 2017-2019. Low IQ Pajeet.

Why is he on the forum asking for advice on how he can improve his luck with girls?

I've spoken with him. He isn't autistic in any fashion at all.

The guy is down to earth.

What's your rationalisation for why he isn't getting pussy? Explain it to me. I'm waiting.
Because he is in DELHI and in an ARMY SCHOOL at that.

He looks like the type of guy to have had exes and has a healthy dating life but NOTin Delhi jfl.

And I have mentioned this shit countless times.
SOME girls will find attractive enough to date. That is a few out of hundred millions of them.

And he will have even greater chances dating in south.

But he has ALSO mentioned that he finds it hard to carry on convos with girls. He is the awkwardly nice type of guy.

Now idk what else would you cherry pick out of my reply to yap about.

Because he is in DELHI and in an ARMY SCHOOL at that.

He looks like the type of guy to have had exes and has a healthy dating life but NOTin Delhi jfl.

And I have mentioned this shit countless times.
SOME girls will find attractive enough to date. That is a few out of hundred millions of them.

And he will have even greater chances dating in south.

But he has ALSO mentioned that he finds it hard to carry on convos with girls. He is the awkwardly nice type of guy.

Now idk what else would you cherry pick out of my reply to yap about.

How many girls have you approached @Squirtle so far?

Nigga you retarded? You don't know the difference between north and South India?

They have done a documentary on this. Their best selling face products are products to make skin lighter LOL

How many girls have you approached @Squirtle so far?
Haven't approached any girl so far. I don't talk to girls if it's not work related And yes I have social anxiety and I am slightly autistic overall. I know it doesn't seem like it online but I have trouble holding conversations and socializing with people especially in groups.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and MakinItHappen
60% of all beauty products in India have some form of whitening agent in it lmao

• +1
Haven't approached any girl so far. I don't talk to girls if it's not work related And yes I have social anxiety and I am slightly autistic overall. I know it doesn't seem like it online but I have trouble holding conversations and socializing with people especially in groups.

Ok. So @PseduoAryan might be right. You might well be HTN in India even with the anti dark-skin prejudice.

Read Carl Jung and Friedrich Nietzsche + meditate.

Post pics in reply or pm I will rank (facially only).

Current standing:
0. @Salludon
1. @rocoveron007
2. @colton myers
3. @RAMU KAKA
4. @S1d456
5. @forevermirin
6. @mayo mogger
7. @BrahminBoss
8. @brucewayne78
9. @Banasura
10. @
terrible list JFL.

• Hmm...
Post pics in reply or pm I will rank (facially only).

Current standing:
0. @Salludon
1. @rocoveron007
2. @colton myers
3. @RAMU KAKA
4. @S1d456
5. @forevermirin
6. @mayo mogger
7. @BrahminBoss
8. @brucewayne78
9. @Banasura
10. @
where’s bongmog etc ? ascended if u count afghans as curries which tbf they are genetically similar at least pashtuns

They have done a documentary on this. Their best selling face products are products to make skin lighter LOL

Oh god. Am seriously speechless by the iq you possess.

Did you even read what I have said above?
These vids are of north. Southie are themselves dark skins. And it's only a few who care. Most of the girls there don't care about that shit.

And am saying this because i have lived in both north and South India. Now fucking stop replying to me and coming with even dumber takes.

Accept that you lost the argument.

Ranking Update (1/3):

1. @Salludon
2. @rocoveron007
3. @sprout
4. @uleker
5. @colton myers
6. @kartik
7. @RAMU KAKA
8. @ascendedd
9. @forevermirin
10. @S1d456
11. @Vain786
12. @mayo mogger
13. @BrahminBoss
14. @Squirtle
15. @MakinItHappen
16. @Banasura
17. @brucewayne78
18. @chrisN
@soldier_puzzle662

View attachment 2754370

If you had size at that height with this face + neurotypical personality you can do ok for yourself even in the west. You'd need a western accent though and to be western cultured a little also.

Your eye-brows are positively tilted too which is a perk. There are girls in America, white even, that will go for your look tbh. But you'd have to dress like this that's the thing lol.
Bro is good looking

Oh god. Am seriously speechless by the iq you possess.

Did you even read what I have said above?
These vids are of north. Southie are themselves dark skins. And it's only a few who care. Most of the girls there don't care about that shit.

And am saying this because i have lived in both north and South India. Now fucking stop replying to me and coming with even dumber takes.

Accept thar you lose the argument.

Colonialism promoted a Eurocentric beauty standard that North Indians could more closely emulate with fairer complexions, but fair skin has remained deeply sought after by South Indians and this is still the reality. 2015 or 2024.

You have a typical shit-tier Pajeet superficial personality. I couldn't give 2 stinking shits who wins the argument.

You live in sandal flapping land. I don't, thank god and still you aren't in touch with the true reality. Shut the fuck up and stop acting like the big man when you're a virgin Mary incel sub 4 subhuman bud bud with an insufferable accent.

You nerd. With your ad hominems. Go indulge in a Bollywood classic and pick up your comb that you no longer ever use due to your norwood 4 and sing in the mirror to the sing-along.

Defensive spastic with his inferiority complex.

• +1
Reactions: rocoveron007, Mog3D and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
@soldier_puzzle662
Idk about some of them but sure enough I guess. All better looking than me for sure tho 🤙🏽 never posting myself on this forum again JFL. @tristan18 u alive akhy?

Then only ones who look good are 1 2 and ascended
The rest are easily 0 appeal and or sub 5
I feel like I have more irl appeal than a lot of those guys on there to be honest JFL.

• +1