Who is your favorite mod?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
My favourite is @Gargantuan. All his posts are high effort and worthy of a read and I swear he replies faster than anyone else does. Who is your favourite mod?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mug, GetShrekt, Lorsss and 8 others
u

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Lorss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, Harold O'brien, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
Other than me. Also the worst mod according to you
lorss and gargantuan the best and i dont want to say worst who want to mess with the mods

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Jason Voorhees
dolph lundgren

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mug, Gargantuan and Jason Voorhees
Ok so @Gargantuan is based and I have connections with him.

@PapiMew responds quickly and is active.

I hate @Chad1212 , he's a fucking drug addict, gave me 50% warning which banned me.

I hate @Lorsss , no reason whatsoever.

I hate @Alexanderr , he permabanned me @cloUder and @gamma .

:)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Lorsss, ALP and 9 others
There's one named her ,that's my fav

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Jason Voorhees
Ones mentioned here plus @Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Kingkellz and Jason Voorhees
I fucking hate @her faggot cunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, Deprived, Deleted member 16058 and 2 others
@BigBiceps

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived, Deleted member 15569 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Jason Voorhees and DwayneWhite55
none all are greedy jews

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Jason Voorhees
Also @Gargantuan

But @Mogpogs should be owner of this site. (y)

• +1
@Gargantuan should be the heir to this shithole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Gargantuan and Jason Voorhees
You, bro :owo:
Other than you, gargantuan

• +1
stormlit aqua

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 7580
@AlexBrown84
Appreciate the shoutout. I’m not really one of the vocal staff members because like Kobe said, there’s still work to be done.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
Ok so @Gargantuan is based and I have connections with him.

@PapiMew responds quickly and is active.

I hate @Chad1212 , he's a fucking drug addict, gave me 50% warning which banned me.

I hate @Lorsss , no reason whatsoever.

I hate @Alexanderr , he permabanned me @cloUder and @gamma .

:)
To be fair, all three of you were unbanned within two weeks max.

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Jason Voorhees
My favourite is @Gargantuan. All his posts are high effort and worthy of a read and I swear he replies faster than anyone else does.
He never replies to me. I'm probably in his ignore list.

• JFL
  • +1
He is not a mod tho
@BigBiceps was a mod...long time ago :pepefrown:

He had an iron fist and gave a warning to Alexanderr (that was a nobody back then) for posting "bbc" :feelskek:
20220518 182223

Screenshot 20220518 182613 Gallery
Screenshot 20220518 182618 Gallery

Now Alexanderr is the admin of this shithole and you see what's going on :lul:

This is Looksmax history
@vanilla @WontStopNorwooding @cloUder @Biggdink

Make Bigbiceps MOD AGAIN!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 7580 and 10 others
@Gargantuan And I`m not pulling this out of my ass. He`s a good guy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Gargantuan and gamma

He had an iron fist and gave a warning to Alexanderr (that was a nobody back then) for posting "bbc" :feelskek:
View attachment 1686052
View attachment 1686053View attachment 1686054

This is Looksmax history

The entire moderation team was so chaotic back in early/mid 2020 jfl. I remember they had a new mod every 1/2 months and most of them would go on to leave the site or got demodded.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Jason Voorhees and gamma

View attachment 1686052

This is Looksmax history

My God nigga. So you've digged up 2 year old threads to use them in arguments. Caging ngl

View attachment 1686052

This is Looksmax history

I remember that, I think I reversed image searched the pic of her he posted earlier in the thread and those were the first results that popped up. Though, it’s only a big deal for people fixated on race and only race (@gamma).
That said, @BigBiceps was doing Olympic tier mental gymnastics at that time.

• +1
Though, it’s only a big deal for people fixated on race and only race (@gamma).
Reminder that @RealLooksmaxxer is permabanned for posting a white dick IN A THREAD TAGGED AS NSFW

Why was that a big deal?

Seems that you can only post things that go for a certain race...!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7098
i like to like his aff

• +1
Holy shit, up until now i've been thinking @Gargantuan and @Alexanderr are the same person :fuk:

• +1
Reminder that @RealLooksmaxxer is permabanned for posting a white dick IN A THREAD TAGGED AS NSFW

Why was that a big deal?
:feelsuhh:
Trying to adjust the details isn’t gonna get him unbanned. He got banned for racebaiting, (no doubt you’d consider the thread racebaiting if the guy was another race) he received multiple warnings for it prior that month and had amassed 100% when he got his last warning.
Seems that you can only post things that go for a certain race...!
Then why aren’t you banned yet?

• +1
The entire moderation team was so chaotic back in early/mid 2020 jfl. I remember they had a new mod every 1/2 months and most of them would go on to leave the site or got demodded.
Personality development .From tyrant mod to the most liked mod.

IMG 20220518 222625

Screenshot 2022 05 18 22 21 33 91 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, WontStopNorwooding, Gargantuan and 1 other person
Trying to adjust the details isn’t gonna get him unbanned. He got banned for racebaiting, (no doubt you’d consider the thread racebaiting if the guy was another race) he received multiple warnings for it prior that month and had amassed 100% when he got his last warning.

What is race baiting

• +1
racebaiting
Actually, to expand on that, he reported another user multiple times for posting a Taco Bell commercial that featured an interracial relationship yet somehow was convinced his wasn’t.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Jason Voorhees

Accounts like @RetardSubhuman have never been PERMAbanned despite being 100% racebaiting, let's be real

Many users want @RealLooksmaxxer back so why not giving him a last chance, he got 3 months ban already, that's a lot for a racebaiting thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, n0rthface, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Accounts like @RetardSubhuman have never been PERMAbanned despite being 100% racebaiting, let's be real
That’s because he’s only posted twice since the rule was even implemented earlier this year…. :feelstastyman:
Many users want @RealLooksmaxxer back so why not giving him a last chance, he got 3 months ban already, that's a lot for a racebaiting thread
He can come back any time he likes, he just hasn’t appealed yet (since the three months passed, well nearly).

• +1
My God nigga. So you've digged up 2 year old threads to use them in arguments. Caging ngl
he perma-banned a guy from 30%-->100% for race baiting, while giving doxxers 1week temp ban. He's reasonable to talk to, but he went massively over-board with the @RealLooksmaxxer ban

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and gamma
he perma-banned a guy from 30%-->100% for race baiting, while giving doxxers 1week temp ban. He's reasonable to talk to, but he went massively over-board with the @RealLooksmaxxer ban
Incorrect, he went from 60% to 100%. Which was 10% higher than his prior racebaiting warning (since it’s standard protocol to go up 10% after each warning, hell even to double) and 20% higher than the one before that.

while giving doxxers 1week temp ban.
Such as?

• +1
you banned and unbanned MakinitHappen 3-4times in the same time frame. while he kept doxing multiple users.

also was suss that he got a perma ban after he had a few run ins with @AlexBrown84 right when he purchased some super-powers on here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Jason Voorhees
you banned and unbanned MakinitHappen 3-4times in the same time frame. while he kept doxing multiple users
I think he deleted his original account so I’d have to search to find it so I can pull up all the warnings but I am pretty sure I have permanently banned him at least twice for it.

Though, this stretches back to well over a year ago. Last year he was permanently banned after doxxing (private pic) some user (forgot his name) and was only released months after. Then this year, he did so again and he’s been banned ever since.

Never did I ban the guy for a mere week if I was fully convinced he actually doxxed a user and it wasn’t just a misunderstanding taking place (since those do, a lot).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Jason Voorhees
My favourite is @Gargantuan. All his posts are high effort and worthy of a read and I swear he replies faster than anyone else does. Who is your favourite mod?
You because you deleated my posts:feelsokman:

• +1
also was suss that he got a perma ban after he had a few run ins with @AlexBrown84 right when he purchased some super-powers on here
I haven’t said much about it since I felt like going along with the joke but the guy never purchased super powers, JFL. He’d have to pay at least twice what the did for that. Maybe thrice with the current rates of inflation. :feelstastyman:

• +1
@AscendingHero is my favorite.

• +1
I haven’t said much about it since I felt like going along with the joke but the guy never purchased super powers, JFL. He’d have to pay at least twice what the did for that. Maybe thrice with the current rates of inflation. :feelstastyman:
can't fault me when Alex had all his posts deleted and got the rainbow name around the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Alexanderr
@StormlitAqua and @Preston for being incels.

• WTF
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SLA, Marsiere214 and Jason Voorhees