Votes: 72 87.8%
  • @Banasura

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
Mods i am doing nothing wrong he is just a narcy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32321 and ConfusedBolivian
Hestner is saved by his angelical eyes, i jaw mog him he has rounded chin wich he compensates with hypertrophy of his masseter muscle, i just leanmaxxdd to 15% BF and mogged a gay models jaw
his jaw is not his best feature correct.

but comparing his jaw against someone like drago would be too much

(too much for drago ofc, not sure if he could take the mog)

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 30985, SurgeryEnjoyer and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 32321, Deleted member 30985 and 2 others
banasura > drago > you > hestner
@Banasura is sucha beauty in terms of Jaw and literally everything its brutal...
We need to add him to the new generation of PSL Gods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 30985 and Deleted member 22623
You are delusional @Banasura mogs because of his eye area and jaw with greek statue harmony... Its over

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 22623 and Blond3cel
View attachment 2403401

True, left mogs hard. rounded gonions and baby chin is peak appeal in 2023
skewed picture, face was kinda tucked to more show the facial harmony than individual features, obv this is a near perfect jaw.

this a good example of my jaw when shown at a good angle and distance

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ascendedd, SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 30985 and 1 other person
Add him because of his harmony ...harmony mogs chico
@Banasura is sucha beauty in terms of Jaw and literally everything its brutal...
We need to add him to the new generation of PSL Gods

ofc right is better but left is more andregenous which is my typa look
@Grel Hellscream @ConfusedBolivian @brucewayne78 (cause ur the fag whos somehow at center of everything)

skewed picture, face was kinda tucked to more show the facial harmony than individual features, obv this is a near perfect jaw.
View attachment 2403451
this a good example of my jaw when shown at a good angle and distance
See banasura mogs so hard come on ...stop coping you JBWcels

See banasura mogs so hard come on ...stop coping you JBWcels

U were def one of these 2 in ur past life, and u prob had some of ur people killed in ur past life to get that job which is why u were born in ur gigaugly pajeet body in this life right in the center of the slums of mumbai.

View attachment 2403481
U were def one of these 2 in ur past life, and u prob had some of ur people killed in ur past life to get that job which is why u were born in ur gigaugly pajeet body in this life right in the center of the slums of mumbai.
You chad saar i lose with harmony saar

both subhuman, hell, sub animal, cockroach tier

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
u loose with everything, u just look inferior in every feature, not 1 feature is comparable or better
Yes saar you chadlite saar

Banasura gets slightly mogged by @FunkyFlamingo albeit its a bit closer after he botched his nose. Do Banasura vs FunkyFlamingo, the mog battles so far are not even close, except the self proclaimed indian subhuman (who also mogs him slightly tbh)

But what is up with this tranny instigating mog battles against every single ethnic on the forum... It's getting a bit old
Because he is a narcy and thinks he just looks better because of his angelic harmony @jflola and @colton myers

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Because he is a narcy and thinks he just looks better because of his angelic harmony @jflola and @colton myers
Banasura loox like Chico
He mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
@Banasura mirin ur edits

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
@Banasura when he leaves his home

@jflola we have to make a mog battle between vinnie hackee and @Banasura ...vinnie will get mogged brutally by .org slayer banasura

You everythingmog him jfl

@jflola we have to make a mog battle between vinnie hackee and @Banasura ...vinnie will get mogged brutally by .org slayer banasura
Bro wat are u talking about Vinnie subhuman don't stand a chance against this psl god

Just have angelic harmony like @Banasura or its over

Bro wat are u talking about Vinnie subhuman don't stand a chance against this psl god
Look at @Banasura almond eyes , long lushious hair , Mogger jaw and he is 5'10 also ... Mogs zayn's almond eyes back to karanchi

Look at @Banasura almond eyes , long lushious hair , Mogger jaw and he is 5'10 also ... Mogs zayn's almond eyes back to karanchi
Zayn doesn’t have UEE if I got em removed they would look similar enough with my longer eyelashes. Tho don’t care for em much. Every statue seems to have similar enough eyes

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 30985
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav
See this faggot @jflola still claiming to be a statue
Zayn doesn’t have UEE if I got em removed they would look similar enough with my longer eyelashes. Tho don’t care for em much. Every statue seems to have similar enough eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32321
See this faggot @jflola still claiming to be a statue
Bro we have a real retard in this site bro
First one I've seen here
I feel sorry for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and ConfusedBolivian
First one I've seen here
I feel sorry for him
If he comes to india he will get mogged by our jatts and muslims kashmiris

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32321
First one I've seen here
I feel sorry for him
My man shouldn’t be following me arround if he thinks he mogged me and take the victory with grace but he knows he looks like shrek and doesn’t mog anyone so is salty

If he comes to india he will get mogged by our jatts and muslims kashmiris
They do have moggers but I’m not sure if u know but YouTube exists and I can see the people from that region including the jatts and Kashmiris. Showing off .1%ers isn’t really much of a thing.

My man shouldn’t be following me arround if he thinks he mogged me and take the victory with grace but he knows he looks like shrek and doesn’t mog anyone so is salty
You faggot narcy subhuma @jflola mogs you only with his one side of jaw

What do you rate yourself honestly in india??
They do have moggers but I’m not sure if u know but YouTube exists and I can see the people from that region including the jatts and Kashmiris. Showing off .1%ers isn’t really much of a thing.

What do you rate yourself honestly in india??
depends on which parts if I go to ur slum where u and ur entire family and cousins reside I would mog all of them, if I go to a more higher residential area with a good mix of various ethnicities prob less so. Dont really know tbh.

Na bro u mog me to moon and back

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
finally u agree on what should be obvious.
That was sarcasm u dumb fuck nigger
I mog u 31-4 on my worst pics narcy dirty Minecraft jaw subhuman

That was sarcasm u dumb fuck nigger
I mog u 31-4 on my worst pics narcy dirty Minecraft jaw subhuman
y r u saying nigger like ur above negro phenotypes, ur below every nigga, I go outside here in the west and every nigga will mog u and how funny u r to call me minecraft jaw when u have the most minecraft jaw possible. Yep real minecrafty

Go ask anyone if u have balls
I really do pitty u u really believe ur ugly shrek like face is handsome when it looks ugly af, and on the top of this u r sticking heavy on the votes here to carry u

IMG 20230828 012449
you got mogged by this subhuman with back flash 😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_20230828_012449.jpg
    IMG_20230828_012449.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 0