Who mog? 6'4 jew bolivian or 5'10 curry @Banasura

Who mogs?

• @ConfusedBolivian

Votes: 72 87.8%
  • @Banasura

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
Lol I'm ugly myself so I know what it feels like not being wanted. It hurts (if you like that person) or it just sucks. In fact doing a tinder exp on you seeing you get matches would be nice to see. I can find you the most delusional person on here but I would still do your exp without an agenda.
post ur picture I want to see the part that lead u to add in the "myself" part and imply we are similar.

If he doesnt believe it he should create a tinder account and see for himself
I told u I have a tinder account here in texas and I get a good amount of likes, my issue is I strongly believe these are artificially swiped by an intricate system of groupchats and a government based program to harm me so having an unartifical tinder set up lets me see what it would look like if I didnt have a compromised tinder.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, Deleted member 30985, Akhi and 1 other person
post ur picture I want to see the part that lead u to add in the "myself" part and imply we are similar.
I don't post my pic but we have the same eyes. And I think eye area is very important in attracting women. So if you get matches, then perhaps my eyes aren't so bad to women.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Dont really care for another battle set up against haters mad so now they have set up this one against @ConfusedBolivian who I think mogs me not by much tho, regardless I can post a selfie I just now took with me relaxing at the bookstore filling out job applications. I look kinda good honestly.
922325BA 5987 4F07 A69A E0C57562BA12

Get mogged by a 15 yr old

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32321, Deleted member 30985 and ConfusedBolivian
I don't post my pic but we have the same eyes. And I think eye area is very important in attracting women. So if you get matches, then perhaps my eyes aren't so bad to women.
Eyes >Jaw>Hair >Nose >Mouth

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
View attachment 2403977
Get mogged by a 15 yr old
this is the problem of people frauding their picture into oblivion to get definition or more intricate PSL based features, u get distored and end up looking abnormal. Ur face literally looks like an upside down triangle

Eyes >Jaw>Hair >Nose >Mouth
I think hair should not be included there in.

So it should be eyes > jaw > nose > mouth.

Since hair isn't a facial feature, that's why I believe we should exclude it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, kebab and ConfusedBolivian
U remind me of a virgin, wild
15 year old learned what sex was 3 years ago and now talking big cause he busted a nut for the first time last year

this is the problem of people frauding their picture into oblivion to get definition or more intricate PSL based features, u get distored and end up looking abnormal. Ur face literally looks like an upside down triangle
It’s called not being fat and having a jawline, my gonial angle might be bad but the pic isn’t frauded

15 year old learned what sex was 3 years ago and now talking big cause he busted a nut for the first time last year
I slay jb just like I’ll slay htbs and stacies while u work in It at 40

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and ConfusedBolivian
It’s called not being fat and having a jawline, my gonial angle might be bad but the pic isn’t frauded
whatever u say narrow jaw, putting u on my ignore list cause ur an annoyiing 15 year old who learned his dick could spew grey liquid the other day and thinks having an ice cream cone face mogs

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, rowannr and ConfusedBolivian
whatever u say narrow jaw, putting u on my ignore list cause ur an annoyiing 15 year old who learned his dick could spew grey liquid the other day and thinks having an ice cream cone face mogs
U have a block face with a weak ass chin, bad nose and eye area and high body fat. Stay coping son 😢

Bro, i wish i could eat some bucees brisket sandwich rn, lucky u are on texas

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
Conclusion is that ... Me ( a rapist) had 3 girlfriend average looking and still get enough attention from woman with my rapist eyes ... Because i rape them (jfl) and still having a girlfriend ... Even though my whole face is like a rapist ... At the end matters the results i slay in curryland ..😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32321 and ConfusedBolivian
.orgs biggest clown.
Please never ban him, this thread was quality entertainment while I was eating my dinner.
He's like so self-unaware. This has to be some elaborate LARP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32321 and ConfusedBolivian
I think hair should not be included there in.

So it should be eyes > jaw > nose > mouth.

Since hair isn't a facial feature, that's why I believe we should exclude it.
Hair is part of skin and healthy hair and skin are crucial for soft feature appeal.

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
.orgs biggest clown.
Please never ban him, this thread was quality entertainment while I was eating my dinner.
He's like so self-unaware. This has to be some elaborate LARP.
Screenshot 20230827 213157 comfacebookorca
i mog that curry

True not my fault the heavens have always preferred androgyny and u faggots dislike the look
Theres androgyny like you and theres majestic androgyny

As if this forum dislikes androgyny… its a halo in the model industry and most users praise femboys and prettyboys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985