Who mog? 6'4 jew bolivian or 5'10 curry @Banasura

Who mogs?

• @ConfusedBolivian

Votes: 72 87.8%
  • @Banasura

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
I really do pitty u u really believe ur ugly shrek like face is handsome when it looks ugly af, and on the top of this u r sticking heavy on the votes here to carry u
You are ugly banasura just accept it

Atleast i look subhuman and rapist not a tranny lesbian who is 25 years
u look like a rapist from the slums of mumbai who goes to kerala for work and starts harrasing womyn

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
You are ugly banasura just accept it
u r def ugly, not me tho, and u hate this so much so that u wish to bring down everyone u possibly can esp other curries to feel better about ur own inferiority.

Let's see

lets see what, ur holding ur hair back like it does anything, ur nose looks like it takes up most ur face, in fact this is ur most defining feature and the only thing people can notice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
Zayn doesn’t have UEE if I got em removed they would look similar enough with my longer eyelashes. Tho don’t care for em much. Every statue seems to have similar enough eyes
gold medal mental gymnast

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 32321 and 1 other person
lmao this forum really hates him that much 😭

• Love it
eyebrows are high set, uee is glaring and anterior orbital projection is very unideal
such trivial gaslighting u have done to yourself, hardmaxxing is good if u have glaring abnormalities, I swear the plastic surgery cabal works hard in this forums.

why tf didnt you make votes public, so i could add the idiots who chose this narcy to my ignore list? why, op why?

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 32321
such trivial gaslighting u have done to yourself, hardmaxxing is good if u have glaring abnormalities, I swear the plastic surgery cabal works hard in this forums.
i never said you should get surgery you dumbfuck. I was just mirin how you coped with your own eye area by invoking ‘statues’

you are one narcy motherfucker lmao

• +1
Reactions: fuse
i never said you should get surgery you dumbfuck. I was just mirin how you coped with your own eye area by invoking ‘statues’

you are one narcy motherfucker lmao

statue eyes and mine

the gift that keeps on giving

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
ofc I know there immense levels of plotting going on
yes all the evil incels are out to get you and talking behind your back..

where are the mods :rage: :rage: :rage:

• +1
yes all the evil incels are out to get you and talking behind your back..

where are the mods :rage: :rage: :rage:
pls we have many factions this is good for me because u all cant work together very well and it ends up in blunders in my favor screwing over the other factions

=

Lmao u needed to create a statue with ur features cause u know the ancients didnt look like u and had different beauty standards which are superior. even bloated almond eye ares mogs
View attachment 2403767
did you really just attempt to ‘mock me’ by implying i’m a teramogger with an insane browridge, who’s also a world class sculptor in his spare time? you’re an idiot lmao

i don’t even have to say shit at this point, you’re doing the work for me

• +1
Gigajew mogs that Currycel hard 💀

did you really just attempt to ‘mock me’ by implying i’m a teramogger with an insane browridge, who’s also a world class sculptor in his spare time? you’re an idiot lmao

i don’t even have to say shit at this point, you’re doing the work for me
no this was an insult speaking to the collective spectating, and the features of the supreme aryan race which you hold to be idealized and placed in said statue

How we can get this narcy banned @Grel Hellscream

• JFL
no this was an insult speaking to the collective spectating, and the features of the supreme aryan race which you hold to be idealized and placed in said statue
so you think the og greek statues are the true epitome of beauty, which means you view them as the supreme ‘race’, by your own logic.

• +1
so you think the og greek statues are the true epitome of beauty, which means you view them as the supreme ‘race’, by your own logic.
I think they made the best quality statues, people all around the world have a similar enough looking features. Other cultures had a more artistic level of additions to their statues while the greeks strived for more realistic-looking statues. As much as people will act like different phenos exist many species are born from different phenos which pass, that's the entire idea of being racially ambiguous which I believe the statues are.

That's the worst photo with worst lighting still my eyes mog you .. lips mog you .. harmony mog your whole tranny face just cope

@TRUE_CEL how can we ban @ banasura who claims to be having angelic harmony and narcy as fuck

That's the worst photo with worst lighting still my eyes mog you .. lips mog you .. harmony mog your whole tranny face just cope
dude u come up with any and every excuse cause u know deep down no matter what mental gymnastics u say it will never look better, if this is rlly u

• JFL
How we can get this narcy banned @Grel Hellscream
meh ppl dont really get banned unless theyre pedos or make alt accounts

i dont mind being narcy though if you actually have something to back it up with like pneumo or other actually good-looking users

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 30985
meh ppl dont really get banned unless theyre pedos or make alt accounts

i dont mind being narcy though if you actually have something to back it up with like pneumo or other actually good-looking users
Is he good looking i think in worst lighting and worst camera i mog him

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
r u like retarded? if u think the pic is bad y do u post it? cant u take a good photo with good lighting then?

i dont think u mog @pneumocystosis :LOL:

but i think u mog banasura slightly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32321
I think they made the best quality statues, people all around the world have a similar enough looking features. Other cultures had a more artistic level of additions to their statues while the greeks strived for more realistic-looking statues. As much as people will act like different phenos exist many species are born from different phenos which pass, that's the entire idea of being racially ambiguous which I believe the statues are.
how could they be racially ambiguous if they’re trying to be realistic (as you’ve said yourself), and were made during a very specific time and place using very specific types of people as models?

Almost all greek statues have similar-ish features: high nose bridge, thick and curly hair, smaller lower thirds and muscular bodies.

They aren’t ambiguous, they follow a pattern. Any ambiguity you’re imbuing is due to the coloring being grayscale and the eyes usually having no iris.

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Deleted member 30985 and Deleted member 22623
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
how could they be racially ambiguous if they’re trying to be realistic (as you’ve said yourself), and were made during a very specific time and place using very specific types of people as models?

Almost all greek statues have similar-ish features: high nose bridge, thick and curly hair, smaller lower thirds and muscular bodies.

They aren’t ambiguous, they follow a pattern. Any ambiguity you’re imbuing is due to the coloring being grayscale and the eyes usually having no iris.
idk I dont think they were as homogenous as u believe them to be, especially in ancient times, I think various tribes existed some being closer to indeo europeans and with those features and others being more med indegenois looking that obv did mixing, u had swarthy looking people and white looking people. different features and not 1 set type of look for people, u will find all sorts of different looking faces that people all around the world can look and say they look kinda close. Its like in egypt where u have many many many statues with some looking very negro and others looking very caucasian.

r u like retarded? if u think the pic is bad y do u post it? cant u take a good photo with good lighting then?
I already told you My front camera is broken and i click photos with back camera and i have a 80 dollar phone with 2 GB RAM

I already told you My front camera is broken and i click photos with back camera and i have a 80 dollar phone with 2 GB RAM
then just ask a friend or some shit its been days of u pestering me like a fly and u keep coping by coming with a new picture everyday only looking marginally better than the last. and if ur back camera is 8mp ur front is prob 3 and ur pictures are clear so stop the excuses we can see every feature clearly without blur.

@ConfusedBolivian u send him back to the streets full of scammers of new delhi

• JFL
then just ask a friend or some shit its been days of u pestering me like a fly and u keep coping by coming with a new picture everyday only looking marginally better than the last. and if ur back camera is 8mp ur front is prob 3 and ur pictures are clear so stop the excuses we can see every feature clearly without blur.
Yes very clear ..clearer than Iphone 14

Its so obv banasura mogs cuz he is prettyboy and 5'10 is perf height for foids

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Deleted member 22623, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person