• @ConfusedBolivian

Votes: 72 87.8%
  • @Banasura

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
wdym with "gigajew"?

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
@TRUE_CEL how can we ban @ banasura who claims to be having angelic harmony and narcy as fuck
No matter how delusional an individual may be, we do not ban them for it. If they break the rules, however, we will issue warnings. With enough rule-breaking and warning points issued, it could end in either a temporary or permanent ban.

No matter how delusional an individual may be, we do not ban them for it. If they break the rules, however, we will issue warnings. With enough rule-breaking and warning points issued, it could end in either a temporary or permanent ban.
Who mogs?

Gonna start having people on an ignore list.
You are really delusional if u think ur face looks better get help lil nigga im being based AF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32321 and Deleted member 30985
Gonna start having people on an ignore list.
you will end up with 95% of the forum on your ignore list then my dude, and it will just be you speaking in your own echo chamber

why even have an account then?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
you will end up with 95% of the forum on your ignore list then my dude, and it will just be you speaking in your own echo chamber

why even have an account then?
Mostly for pests

who do you think mogs bhai. I think right mogs slightly, but you are better rater

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
yes, u are right. you should do a mog battle vs an orc, it'll be a polarising battle with your angelic harmony and perfect ratios

@Banasura face was crafted by the heavens Bhai every 1 in this thread is coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and Deleted member 22623
@Banasura face was crafted by the heavens Bhai every 1 in this thread is coping
True not my fault the heavens have always preferred androgyny and u faggots dislike the look

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
True not my fault the heavens have always preferred androgyny and u faggots dislike the look
Screenshot 20230827 173109 comandroidchrome

So you are saying you look like a tranny??????

Ur trolling.
He is right though. His eye shape is better in terms of PSL, sorry

His medial canthus isn’t as downturned, his orbits are more compact and his brow ridge is more masculine albeit it would be better if it was straighter and more low set

He has a better eye shape than you. I have a similar eye shape as you. It’s a bad one to have. Ask anyone.
He is right though. His eye shape is better in terms of PSL, sorry

His medial canthus isn’t as downturned, his orbits are more compact and his brow ridge is more masculine albeit it would be better if it was straighter and more low set

Yep, if ur gonna gaslight do better, ill take my prey eyes over the predator rapist eyes anyday

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985
View attachment 2403851View attachment 2403853
Yep, if ur gonna gaslight do better, ill take my prey eyes over the predator rapist eyes anyday
Now you’re just being racist. You only think he looks rapist due to the shape of his eyebrows and him being Indian lmao.

Doesn’t matter what you will take or won’t take, we are rating based on PSL on this forum, and his eye area is higher PSL than yours.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32321
Now you’re just being racist. You only think he looks rapist due to the shape of his eyebrows and him being Indian lmao.

Doesn’t matter what you will take or won’t take, we are rating based on PSL on this forum, and his eye area is higher PSL than yours.
were the same race u retard, and yes the eyebrow shape and even eye shape look rapey wtf is so hard to comprehend and no ur not ur trolling and calling it PSL ratings.

• JFL
Bhai stop the 🧢, our eye shapes are horrendous.
they look like eyes bhai one looks normal the other looks angry and ready to rape, out of here. Neutral exists, which means it doesn't add or take away from the look of someone, having normal lips is a neutral thing, having plush full lips is positive, and having thin barely existent lips is negative ur either trolling hard or trying to gaslight, I will stay on the forums now 10x as long just cause u dislike the extra eyes investigating.

they look like eyes bhai one looks normal the other looks angry and ready to rape, out of here. Neutral exists, which means it doesn't add or take away from the look of someone, having normal lips is a neutral thing, having plush full lips is positive, and having thin barely existent lips is negative ur either trolling hard or trying to gaslight, I will stay on the forums now 10x as long just cause u dislike the extra eyes investigating.
That’s the thing, our eyes aren’t neutral. They are downright bad. You clearly have no idea what PSL is about if you think our eye shapes are good. They are horrible. It takes away harmony. Narrow eyes > big cuck eyes.

That’s the thing, our eyes aren’t neutral. They are downright bad. You clearly have no idea what PSL is about if you think our eye shapes are good. They are horrible. It takes away harmony. Narrow eyes > big cuck eyes.
No u have in ur mind anything other than Hunter eyes = bad, when in reality its: is the NCT obvious and is their obvious sclarel show, is there obvious baggage underneath, and various other factors including eyelashes, eyebrows, and overall vibe they add to the face. If big eyes don't work on u personally this does not mean the same cannot work on another face. The PSL scale u have is not law and ur ideal person if u were to create one with all ur PSL features would prob look abnormally uncanny and ugly.

No u have in ur mind anything other than Hunter eyes = bad, when in reality its: is the NCT obvious and is their obvious sclarel show, is there obvious baggage underneath, and various other factors including eyelashes, eyebrows, and overall vibe they add to the face. If big eyes don't work on u personally this does not mean the same cannot work on another face. The PSL scale u have is not law and ur ideal person if u were to create one with all ur PSL features would prob look abnormally uncanny and ugly.
No, I don’t think “no hunter eyes = bad.” That other guy doesn’t have hunter eyes either. He just narrow eyes which look better than big eyes. If you don’t believe me, why not ask a bunch of random women which eyes they think are more attractive? Either way we will see how your tinder experiment goes. I think I need a new SIM card for that.

• JFL
No, I don’t think “no hunter eyes = bad.” That other guy doesn’t have hunter eyes either. He just narrow eyes which look better than big eyes. If you don’t believe me, why not ask a bunch of random women which eyes they think are more attractive? Either way we will see how your tinder experiment goes. I think I need a new SIM card for that.
what a retarded statement, anyones eyes can be bigger or narrow depending on if they want it to be so. If I wished I could make my eyes bigger vs narrower for the marginal eye look ur talkign about. right looks rapey and aggresive while left just looks normal. infact I think right is inteionally trying to squint which is why its looking this way.

• JFL
wtf

you guys have been actually debating about the eyes of this pajeet the whole afternoon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32321 and Deleted member 30985
wtf

you guys have been actually debating about the eyes of this pajeet the whole afternoon
cause @TRUE_CEL is retarded and thinks rape eyes look better than BBE.

He is saying coherent stuff bro, ur eyes looks likr shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32321, Deleted member 30985 and Gengar
what a retarded statement, anyones eyes can be bigger or narrow depending on if they want it to be so. If I wished I could make my eyes bigger vs narrower for the marginal eye look ur talkign about. right looks rapey and aggresive while left just looks normal. infact I think right is inteionally trying to squint which is why its looking this way.
And big eyes like ours are unattractive on men. That's not a "retarded statement." A retarded statement is implying having a bad eye area isn't a bad thing (which is what you were doing). This whole "right looks rapey" means nothing. You're only saying that because they're not your eyes. If you had them you'd be acknowledging they're better than ours. And if right is trying to squint then he's just cheating and he should show his relaxed eye area. But I can already tell it will look better than ours. Ours will still look buggy when we try to squint.
The only one who's retarded is you. Why don't you ask women then which is more attractive? You can cope and call me retarded or you can prove yourself wrong by asking women for their opinions. I guarantee you literally no one will say your eyes are better than the other guy's.
He is saying coherent stuff bro, ur eyes looks likr shit
Thanks bhai.

• JFL
only faggots root for other faggots.. and its obvious which one the sodomist faggot is

• JFL
And big eyes like ours are unattractive on men. That's not a "retarded statement." A retarded statement is implying having a bad eye area isn't a bad thing (which is what you were doing). This whole "right looks rapey" means nothing. You're only saying that because they're not your eyes. If you had them you'd be acknowledging they're better than ours. And if right is trying to squint then he's just cheating and he should show his relaxed eye area. But I can already tell it will look better than ours. Ours will still look buggy when we try to squint.

The only one who's retarded is you. Why don't you ask women then which is more attractive? You can cope and call me retarded or you can prove yourself wrong by asking women for their opinions. I guarantee you literally no one will say your eyes are better than the other guy's.

Thanks bhai.
u have to be completly retarded, show both eye area they find better

u have to be completly retarded, show both eye area they find better
View attachment 2403949
I'm not gonna ask women, you're the one who's so adamant about having a better eye area. You should prove us wrong, because you're literally the only one who's retarded enough to claim left mogs right.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32321, Deleted member 30985 and ConfusedBolivian
I'm not gonna ask women, you're the one who's so adamant about having a better eye area. You should prove us wrong, because you're literally the only one who's retarded enough to claim left mogs right.
yes ur the one who apparently going to be conducting a completly unaltered and unmodified tinder result tomorrow, yeah right.

it’s impossible for a bolivian to 6’4

yes ur the one who apparently going to be conducting a completly unaltered and unmodified tinder result tomorrow, yeah right.
You have some issues, man. I am not gonna let my personal opinion of you interfere with a tinder experiment.

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
it’s impossible for a bolivian to 6’4
apparently hes pure european with sephardic jewish roots living in bolivia that 6 foot 4 but gets heightmogged by the door behind him and barely stands over his sink

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and ConfusedBolivian
You have some issues, man. I am not gonna let my personal opinion of you interfere with a tinder experiment.
I have my doubts but ill play devils advocate and say why not. I expect to see atleast 1 bot account

apparently hes pure european with sephardic jewish roots living in bolivia that 6 foot 4 but gets heightmogged by the door behind him and barely stands over his sink
Lol u got mogged in all areas by me

I have my doubts but ill play devils advocate and say why not. I expect to see atleast 1 bot account
Lol I'm ugly myself so I know what it feels like not being wanted. It hurts (if you like that person) or it just sucks. In fact doing a tinder exp on you seeing you get matches would be nice to see. I can find you the most delusional person on here but I would still do your exp without an agenda.

Lol u got mogged in all areas by me
again I dont think so, and I dont believe ur 6 foot 4, ur not standing significantly above ur sink ur barely hovering over it, I would take the length of ur phone and paste it from top to bottom of u to get an estimate of ur height but im 2 lazy to do this and dc, in all likelihood u might be around 6 feet at most and 5 10 at the least give or take an inch and its like I said before ur more dimorphic and if u belive that to be the standard then sure but I don't think ur features are much better in all honestly or very clearly a mogging.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32321
Lol I'm ugly myself so I know what it feels like not being wanted. It hurts (if you like that person) or it just sucks. In fact doing a tinder exp on you seeing you get matches would be nice to see. I can find you the most delusional person on here but I would still do your exp without an agenda.
If he doesnt believe it he should create a tinder account and see for himself

• +1
Reactions: Gengar