Who Was The Retarded That Started This "Sleep On Your Back" Shit????

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
I did this shit for 3 consecutive days, you wanna know what happened?!

Every single day, I'd wake up ad check my self in the mirror, and to my surprise I looked like a fucking 60yo dude, all because this shit made my face got puffed in a way that increased IMMENSIVELY not only my nasolabial folds but also that second line above, that one below UMP:

4-Figure4-1.png

Then I decided to switch back to side sleep yesterday, guess what happened?! Just a normal puffness that went away as well, but way less folds on my face, same happened today.

"Oh, but this will only happen for a couple of minutes, after that your face gets back to normal"

Yeah sure, because it's not like this shit is like that for hours into my sleeping and with time it will get worse and worse until it becomes permanent and not just a temporary shit while your face is puffy from sleeping

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
I did this shit for 3 consecutive days, you wanna know what happened?!

Every single day, I'd wake up ad check my self in the mirror, and to my surprise I looked like a fucking 60yo dude, all because this shit made my face got puffed in a way that increased IMMENSIVELY not only my nasolabial folds but also that second line above, that one below UMP:

4-Figure4-1.png

Then I decided to switch back to side sleep yesterday, guess what happened?! Just a normal puffness that went away as well, but way less folds on my face, same happened today.

"Oh, but this will only happen for a couple of minutes, after that your face gets back to normal"

Yeah sure, because it's not like this shit is like that for hours into my sleeping and with time it will get worse and worse until it becomes permanent and not just a temporary shit while your face is puffy from sleeping
I don’t sleep at all tbh only once a week

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Catawampus, BrettyBoy and 3 others
Your posture is probably wrong when you attempted to sleep on your back. With the wrong posture you end up mouthbreathing through the night and looking like a truck hit you when you wake up in the morning.

Blame your subhuman posture. Sleeping on your back is not the problem. Your subhuman posture is.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Joodz, BrettyBoy and 2 others
jfl you dont have to worry about this shit if you dont sleep at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Sleep on the back is legit to prevent folds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 685, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Your posture is probably wrong when you attempted to sleep on your back. With the wrong posture you end up mouthbreathing through the night and looking like a truck hit you when you wake up in the morning.

Blame your subhuman posture. Sleeping on your back is not the problem. Your subhuman posture is.
really?

whats correct posture? no pillow?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Theoretically, sleeping on your belly with your face hanging down the bed, should assist the maxilla to grow forward due to gravity.
But it is retarded to do so.

• +1
Theoretically, sleeping on your belly with your face hanging down the bed, should assist the maxilla to grow forward due to gravity.
But it is retarded to do so.

But it will also make your skin saggy, THERE'S NO WAY AROUND THIS SHIT!

SLEEPING = BAD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
But it will also make your skin saggy, THERE'S NO WAY AROUND THIS SHIT!

SLEEPING = BAD
Have you tried sleep on a rocking chair or somethung before?

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Free @Deliciadecu faggot mods

@Pendejo @BigBiceps @Roping Subhuman

Who Was The Retarded

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Now I'm so fucking confused on how to sleep.
I don't think Chad cares about sleeping position so I won't either tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Patient A
Free @Deliciadecu faggot mods

@Pendejo @BigBiceps @Roping Subhuman
@knajjd was the mod who banned him and thus the only who can unban him.

@Roping Subhuman is no longer a mod btw.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga
imagine which side you sleep on has any effect on your face

sleep on ur side, thats what chico does

@knajjd was the mod who banned him and thus the only who can unban him.

@Roping Subhuman is no longer a mod btw.
@knajjd unban @Deliciadecu already he's easily a top 5 poster

we need more people like him

Sleeping on your back is legit, in fact there's an specific sleeping posture that is probably the most beneficial and it's on your back, I'll make a thread about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and stuckneworleans
Chad can sleep on his head and still slay