Who's the ugliest male in your family?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
My uncle (mom's younger brother) is the most subhuman looking guy in my family ngl: gay alien skull, downward growth, small traits, narrow IPD, long midface, NW3+. He got divorce raped in his 30s and is now betabuxxing a used up roastie in his 50s.

• JFL
Reactions: bassfreak
Me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Alt Number 3, IWantToMax and 4 others
My family is very good looking, tall, robust boned Germans, brits and northern Italians with literally a PERFECT ideal coloring and bones and height..

I look like I come from a completely different fucking family...didn’t inherit anything but the majority of the coloring

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I dont remember askin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
That would be me.

4F8F005B B5CD 4DBE A3A5 DF8B443EF21F

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
My uncle (mom's younger brother) is the most subhuman looking guy in my family ngl: gay alien skull, downward growth, small traits, narrow IPD, long midface, NW3+. He got divorce raped in his 30s and is now betabuxxing a used up roastie in his 50s.
My sister

Me.

@Truecel14 chdck ur messages I sent u bro please

da strangest thing is no one asked

Have you seen Sophie knight unfrauded and without her lip fillers??
da strangest thing is no one asked

but no can you show me?

Me. My male cousins are 6'3 and 6'6. I got a female cousin who has a very recessed chin though, if she was male I'd mog her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
MV5BMzUyNTkwMjctMDExMi00NTkyLWEyNDMtNzE3NWZhMzhhN2MwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

sophi-knight-4.jpg

Vs

u9PbvwC.jpg

MV5BNzdhNThmNmItMmJkYy00Y2Y4LWFhZmQtYWQ2ZWI1NTBjYmM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjA5Mzc5MjY@._V1_.jpg

Lip fillers saved her tbh
fuck she's hot though holy shit

that photo is surely an outlier, plus she looks pale as fuck in it which also makes her look kinda shitty.

A tie between my Dad and anything that came out of his tiny dick and was born male.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
A tie between my Dad and anything that came out of his tiny dick and was born male.
Feeling deeper than my deepest part of lung which has already been burnt down