Who’s the ugliest slayer you know

K

Kamui

Inactive
For me it was some MTN boarder line LTN black dude who I knew in HS

He wasn’t even tall, like around 5’10 and kinda fat too, but he wasn’t fat fat more like muscular fat since he used to play football

He was Giga hyper NT and socialmaxxed and naturally funny, he legit always had a small harem of foids around him and flexed how he was gonna fuck some new bitch every other week

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and butterworld
my friend, he’s a 6 foot blackcel football player ltn with good frame. he’s like 19 and fucked 80 sheboons and a few latinas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Imretarded? and Kamui
this thugmaxxed arab / Lebanese around 5'11 guy. He is completely fucking retarded and has been in so many fights and has bitched many foids for being whores but is decently friendly for the ones he is a bit closer with. A lot of foids don't like him ngl but he slays the stupid ones that do although they are hesitant to admit it :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Kamui
this thugmaxxed arab / Lebanese around 5'11 guy. He is completely fucking retarded and has been in so many fights and has bitched many foids for being whores but is decently friendly for the ones he is a bit closer with. A lot of foids don't like him ngl but he slays the stupid ones that do although they are hesitant to admit it :lul:
Impossible to be incel if thugmaxxed

Not really a slayer but I know off a literal nigger faggot who fucked a foid to test if he was gay and he was short, fat and ugly on top of that. JBB is law even for nigger faggots.

>ugly
>slayer
pick one

you need to be past a certain looks threshold to even be seen by girls in the first place