Why 80% of yall wont do anything in life

LilJojo

LilJojo

Sphinx
Some of you guys have been posting in and out this forum for over 3 years. With 5 thousand posts and zero slays. Yall retards dont even have the basic discipline to focus on looksmaxxing/everythingmaxxing but instead yall decide to sit on your mothers house and shit post on looksmax like an absolute 23 year old G.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, raminzer, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 10 others
Some of you guys have been posting in and out this forum for over 3 years. With 5 thousand posts and zero slays. Yall retards dont even have the basic discipline to focus on looksmaxxing/everythingmaxxing but instead yall decide to sit on your mothers house and shit post on looksmax like an absolute 23 year old G.
Dont Care

• Love it
Reactions: rooman
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blaidd112, Deleted member 27932, rooman and 5 others
give me most fundamental looksmax ideas for skinny rat face autist and i'll do it and keep you updated on progress

Its probably like 20% of people here are rotting. I post here from my phone all day, but I’m actually looksmaxxing in the mean while.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, St.TikTokcel, spirili and 3 others
nigga if looksmaxxing worked for shitposters we wouldn’t be rotting here would we?

• +1
Reactions: spirili, Squirreljak, poopoohead and 3 others
nigga if looksmaxxing worked for shitposters we wouldn’t be rotting here would we?
Step one: Find your fixable/unfixable failos
Step two: Fix your fixable failos and "fix" your unfixable failos.
Done

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
very true. it all comes down to dopamine and neurotransmitters. a lot of users here are abusing SSRIs, fapping 5 times a day, eating junk food, staying up playing League of Legends. just completely fucking up their brains.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
these retards have such a good base that unironically going to the gym, getting a haircut and melotan is enough to make them somewhat attractive, they assume every sub-5 can do the same and get similar results and if they don't they're lazy! makes me happy that these fuckers pay for my food.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, poopoohead and Deleted member 24586
Step one: Find your fixable/unfixable failos
Step two: Fix your fixable failos and "fix" your unfixable failos.
Done
How do you fix clinical recession? How do you fix shit IPD and long midface? How do you fix being 5ft? How do you fix being a boneless Dravidian? Not saying all of these apply to me, but it's so pathetic to have the privilege of a good base and tell those less fortunate than yourself 'just looksmax brah'

• +1
Reactions: spirili, poopoohead, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Its probably like 20% of people here are rotting. I post here from my phone all day, but I’m actually looksmaxxing in the mean while.
How ? Mewing ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Majkal, Squirreljak, poopoohead and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, cancercell, poopoohead and 2 others
How do you fix clinical recession? How do you fix shit IPD and long midface? How do you fix being 5ft? How do you fix being a boneless Dravidian? Not saying all of these apply to me, but it's so pathetic to have the privilege of a good base and tell those less fortunate than yourself 'just looksmax brah'
The fixes for those problems dont exist. They are all in your head. Nobody cares when they see your "failos". I also dont have a good base I got a fhwr of 178 :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, St.TikTokcel, poopoohead and 1 other person
How ? Mewing ?
Lol no, I only ‘mew’ when I’m in public

Im currently just gymmaxing and bulking. I hit 100kg on the scale a couple days ago.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Because many users here are shitposting subhumans and looksmaxxing won’t do shit. Some faggots here will have a good base, only need a minimal amount of looksmaxxing to ascend and then turn around to some subhuman short Dravidian and say “just looksmax brah!”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, poopoohead, Deleted member 17595 and 1 other person
the only truly "unfixable" failos are genuine manletism (under 5'7) and deformities.

everything else can be minimized through soft and hardmaxxing

• +1
rare user that doesnt seem completely retarded but post count checks out

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and Reformed
Not just that, some of them get angry when someone else is looksmaxing and going out approaching women lmao.

these retards have such a good base that unironically going to the gym, getting a haircut and melotan is enough to make them somewhat attractive, they assume every sub-5 can do the same and get similar results and if they don't they're lazy! makes me happy that these fuckers pay for my food.
just whine on the forum and dont try bro!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 17595
the only truly "unfixable" failos are genuine manletism (under 5'7) and deformities.

everything else can be minimized through soft and hardmaxxing
surgeries are cope depending on base

surgeries are cope depending on base
how can you say that when there are literally surgeries like Lefort which turn deformed abominations into regular humans

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Looksmaxxing requires discipline

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15164 and Deleted member 18879
>the base in question
1889015 DDC7F9FF 3DF0 4705 A0EC 64BC67265DB5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, Deleted member 16220, Deleted member 17595 and 1 other person
I just want to rot with a low hairline. First I will get a hair transplant then I can rot in peace

I just want to rot with a low hairline. First I will get a hair transplant then I can rot in peace
Either you have this hairline or you're norwooding
ap22336476659845-one_one.jpg

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Who cares, it's all about survival in the end

Who cares, you die at the end.
Indeed, but your primitive animalistic instinct will make you keep going as long as possible till the day of doom.

Indeed, but your primitive animalistic instinct will make you keep going as long as possible till the day of doom.
My main problem is what happens after death, it’s like sleeping but you never wake up to feel the nothingness. It’s like you never existed

My main problem is what happens after death, it’s like sleeping but you never wake up to feel the nothingness. It’s like you never existed
Been researching afterlife for years now, still got no real answer.
To be honest I'd like it if it was like deep sleep, not existing, completely content with that.
I just hope it ain't some fucking forced reincarnation here again.