Why anglos are the most superior whites, Germans are abused dogs

Hypersonic

Hypersonic

10x speed of sound
Within white race, the most superior whites are the anglos / British.

Other Europeans are fringe elements, like Germans, poles, eastern Europeans, spanish, Russians, Portuguese french are all abused dogs.

USA ( British people ) is currently the world's superpower, most powerful Americans have Anglo / British surnames and Anglo heritage. British empire did not colonised south america and you can see just how useless it is compared to the north.

I feel like only Japanese can compete with anglos , rest other Europeans are a joke with iq of 98

Why all of India speaks English, why not Dutch, french, German ( lol )etc ?

Why nobody could challenge the British raj ?

Why Germans are abused dogs and lost all wars against anglos even lost battle of Britain?

Germans also lost in north Africa against the anglos.

Even today canada USA Australia UK etc the anglosphere is very rich and superior in everything like economy, looks, strength, military, sports etc

Why curryland doesn't speaks german or Dutch ?

India_1000.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer, incel-at-heart, looksmaxxing223 and 14 others
@Posh Deano @PrinceLuenLeoncur @

Other Europeans are fringe elements, like Germans, poles, eastern Europeans, spanish, Russians, Portuguese french are all abused dogs.

USA ( British people ) is currently the world's superpower, most powerful Americans have Anglo / British surnames and Anglo heritage. British empire did not colonised south america and you can see just how useless it is compared to the north.

I feel like only Japanese can compete with anglos , rest other Europeans are a joke with iq of 98

Why Germans are abused dogs and lost all wars against anglos even lost battle of Britain?

Even today canada USA Australia UK etc the anglosphere is very rich and superior in everything like economy, looks, strength, military, sports etc

India_1000.jpg
lol. Anglo women get used like toys by avg black and mullato in the UK.

Even Arabs and pakis occasinally run trains on your women

So much for superior race

High class Anglos maybe but the avg Anglo? Fuck no they are subhuman chavs thanks to avg British person I can confidently say I will never feel racially inferior to a cumskin. The avg pinkoid is a beast of burden

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer, Guiltyfeelings, Dominicoon and 19 others
USA ( Jewish people ) is currently the world's superpower, most powerful Americans have Jewish / Ashkenazi surnames and Jewish heritage.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lingesan Periyaandi, rg1235, garoupilled_ and 4 others

Lol because how much British abused those curries and blacks you have no idea, Anglo women absolutely hate ethnics, infact only Anglo females hate ethnics rest other Europeans females fck with ethnics all the time, it's only the anglos who are most racist, evil, and ruthlessly pro white, British empire killed 100 million ethnics and blacks within 50 years meanwhile other Europeans couldn't do jack shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Weed and sportsmogger
Lol because how much British abused those curries and blacks you have no idea, Anglo women absolutely hate ethnics, infact only Anglo females hate ethnics rest other Europeans females fck with ethnics all the time, it's only the anglos who are most racist, evil, and ruthlessly pro white, British empire killed 100 million ethnics and blacks within 50 years meanwhile other Europeans couldn't do jack shit
Go outside. Even in white areas you’ll see mullatos. There’s a mullatos epidemic in the UK

Now go up to those mullatos and ask them which parent is black. 9/10 it’s the DAD.

Make of that what you will. And yes even super posh white areas you’ll occasionally find an token ethnic and they are ALWAYS MULLATOS

• +1
Reactions: Dominicoon, greywind and Bars
Go outside. Even in white areas you’ll see mullatos. There’s a mullatos epidemic in the UK

Now go up to those mullatos and ask them which parent is black. 9/10 it’s the DAD.

Make of that what you will. And yes even super posh white areas you’ll occasionally find an token ethnic and they are ALWAYS MULLATOS
Mullatos ? You mean south Americans? They are very poor and were abused by Spaniards and portuguese, not anglos. British empire ruled only the north american continent and it's the most powerful in the world right now. Mullatos are refugee's they work for plantations built by the anglos the British people

• +1
Reactions: Bars
Mullatos ? You mean south Americans? They are very poor and were abused by Spaniards and portuguese, not anglos. British empire ruled only the north american continent and it's the most powerful in the world right now. Mullatos are refugee's they work for plantations built by the anglos the British people
No I said mullatos you retard. We don’t have Latinos in the UK.

I live in England you don’t live here clearly otherwise you’d agree with me ask any Brit they will say what I say is true.

• +1
No I said mullatos you retard. We don’t have Latinos in the UK.

I live in England you don’t live here clearly otherwise you’d agree with me ask any Brit they will say what I say is true.
Who you mean by mullatos ? Specify

• +1
Google it :lul:
Barely any mullatos in the UK, it's the most racist, whitties and the mightiest nation in europe, recent anti minorities riots should tell you that, Anglo females consider ethnics and blacks as their colonial subjects

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, sportsmogger and Bars
Barely any mullatos in the UK, it's the most racist, whitties and the mightiest nation in europe, recent anti minorities riots should tell you that, Anglo females consider ethnics and blacks as their colonial subjects
lol :lul:

Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Bars

It's because no body wants to be with a black women nigga.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: greywind and Hypersonic
It's because no body wants to be with a black women nigga.
Stats show they also don’t want white men either so that’s not an excuse. Though I’m seeing more and more BWWM couples now.

• +1
Stats show they also don’t want white men either so that’s not an excuse. Though I’m seeing more and more BWWM couples now.
No it's because they can't get white men. People are only as loyal as their options regardless of race, This has nothing to do with loyalty. White women just so happen to be at the top and black women at the bottom so they both date across. Black women are the least desired by other groups of men so they cling to black men. Black women have the highest out of wedlock rates at a 85 percent clip. Black women know most other races of men are not trying to be no step-daddy to some black single mothers children. It's not because they don't want it's because they can't get. Similar stats in south Africa too @alurmo

• +1
Reactions: greywind and alurmo
It's because of this much arrogance that I want to see the Anglo race dying. Anglos are the actual abused dogs who get cucked by Jews and Muslims while doing nothing about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Always Stay You, greywind, Putin and 2 others
No it's because they can't get white men. People are only as loyal as their options regardless of race, This has nothing to do with loyalty. White women just so happen to be at the top and black women at the bottom so they both date across. Black women are the least desired by other groups of men so they cling to black men. Black women have the highest out of wedlock rates at a 85 percent clip. Black women know most other races of men are not trying to be no step-daddy to some black single mother’s children. It's not because they don't want it's because they can't get. Similar stats in south Africa too @alurmo
Nope as I said stats disagree with you. I won’t go back and forth on this subject the truth is that like Arab women blk foids prefer their own on avg.

I’m aware of blk female smv being abysmal but that doesn’t detract from THIER OWN PREFERENCES

I dunno why you’re bringing in South African women? They are white cock guzzlers like all southern African women and Kenyan women they fuck anything that is foreign tbf. But an exception doesn’t change the rule

I’m speaking about a race as a whole and the reality remains. Niggas slay in the Philippines easily and yet we all know on avg chinks hate blk men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Bars and Jason Voorhees
Having an island and being disconnected from continental europe provided a huge advantage for them both tactically and for colonization

To say Germans are subhumans is ridiculous. They are certainly much superior to the Japanese.

But with that said I do still think they (anglos) are a race chosen by God to spread the Word of Jesus and have been a force of good

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur, greywind and 3 others
It's because of this much arrogance that I want to see the Anglo race dying. Anglos are the actual abused dogs who get cucked by Jews and Muslims while doing nothing about it.
You need to realise anglos were the only OG white supremacists who tortured blacks and ethnics like no one else, British empire moved millions of slaves around the world and torchured them forced them to work under plantations. They are the real white supremacists.

• +1
Nope as I said stats disagree with you. I won’t go back and forth on this subject the truth is that like Arab women blk foids prefer their own on avg.

I’m aware of blk female smv being abysmal but that doesn’t detract from THIER OWN PREFERENCES
Stats literally agree with me. Race loyalty doesnt exist among women only familiarity to a certain extent that's it.
I dunno why you’re bringing in South African women? They are white cock guzzlers like all southern African women and Kenyan women they fuck anything that is foreign tbf. But an exception doesn’t change the rule
No all of them white worshippers. Literally ask any south African. @God-himself even many Nigerian women are white worshippers.
I’m speaking about a race as a whole and the reality remains. Niggas slay in the Philippines easily and yet we all know on avg chinks hate blk men
They don't. I don't know why so many niggas simp for black women like this. They ain't worth shit.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, God-himself and Bars
Having an island and being disconnected from continental europe provided a huge advantage for them both tactically and for colonization

To say Germans are subhumans is ridiculous. They are certainly much superior to the Japanese.

But with that said I do still think they (anglos) are a race chosen by God to spread the Word of Jesus and have been a force of good
Germans are subhumans, they failed to defeat the anglos not just ones ( ww1 ) but almost twice, Germans got destroyed by the British empire even in ww2, this repeated success are not a fluke but shows the superiority of the Anglo race over the Germans. Germans never had an empire, and had no influence over the world because they couldn't beat the anglosphere.
Never began for Germans and french

• +1
Stats literally agree with me. Race loyalty doesnt exist among women only familiarity to a certain extent that's it.

No all of them white worshippers. Literally ask any south African. @God-himself even many Nigerian women are white worshippers.

They don't. I don't know why so many niggas simp for black women like this. They ain't worth shit.
True I never said black women were loyal. I don’t believe women have race loyalty but the stats show they have a preference for their own 🤷‍♂️ and it’s a strong preference :hnghn:

Nigerian women aren’t white worshippers they just want money. High IQ tbh I support them for that finesse the white boy. You don’t know how many white guys get played by Nigerian girls if only you knew :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: I know many personally and white guys who bring them over to Britain then the west African foids run away and end up with Jamal in the UK. It’s wild and I see it enough to say it’s a southern African issue

South African women do genuinely love white dick that’s true. I ain’t simping for black foids I’m being honest here no bias in my tone. The truth is simple blk foids never do this shit you said son on avg.

Yes there are exceptions (South African foids are one)

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Bars and Jason Voorhees

India_1000.jpg
holy shit nigger youre so lost

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, greywind and Putin
USA ( British people )
Even if (what is not the case, especially in the earlier stages the majority of settlers were german):
Take a look at england today - fell off even harder than germany, although winning both wars. Britain lost every geopolitical influence they had and are nowadays only a big aircraft carrier for america. From colonizing half of the word to immigrant population of >50% in London and a large majority of sub 80 IQ fat alcoholics. The once undoubtably biggest global superpower.

Also, france, germany and even italia have been, are and will always be more culturally advanced than britain - take a look from where the majority of our greatest minds came from, whether philosophists, painters, writers and so on - per dominantly France, Germany and Italy.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Putin and Bars
the british isles are very resourceful and it wasnt contested by foreign powers like at all after the roman empire's fall, they navymaxxed so they cant be invaded and got to those places first, your point???

High class Anglos maybe but the avg Anglo? Fuck no they are subhuman chavs thanks to avg British person I can confidently say I will never feel racially inferior to a cumskin. The avg pinkoid is a beast of burden
Slavs and Nords are the only pure race anymore

UK women get used, there country is fucked completely over.

I live in the west US. I see many race mixed girls. US will become it's own empire, unless Nordic men rise and become strong, the US will also fall hard.

California is already totally race mixxed.

Women can do whatever they want, it's honestly the men's fault for being cowardly, weak, not lifting, and letting other people guilt trip them. The guilt trip, fooled white men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, greywind, Putin and 3 others
the british isles are very resourceful and it wasnt contested by foreign powers like at all after the roman empire's fall, they navymaxxed so they cant be invaded and got to those places first, your point???
Battle of Britain they crushed Luftwaffe easily, they defeated the French navy in 7 years war , German navy was subhuman , but royal Navy collapsed against the might of the imperial Japanese navy
IMPERIAL-JAPANESE-NAVY-Kaigun-II.jpg

India_1000.jpg
1) America is more German than English.

2) Without American and Soviet intervention, Britain would have lost the war.

3) Many of America’s great achievements were achieved by non English Europeans. Most notably Jews, Germans and Italians.

4) The Russians won World War 2.

With that said, Anglos are still pretty solid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi, raumDEuter, greywind and 3 others
Slavs and Nords are the only pure race anymore

UK women get used, there country is fucked completely over.

I live in the west US. I see many race mixed girls. US will become it's own empire, unless Nordic men rise and become strong, the US will also fall hard.

California is already totally race mixxed.

Women can do whatever they want, it's honestly the men's fault for being cowardly, weak, not lifting, and letting other people guilt trip them. The guilt trip, fooled white men.
There is no such thing as white men, there are Anglo men ( British ) then there are other European men, don't you consider both as same trash, anglos are a league of their own, and anglos are ruling the world right now meanwhile other Europeans are like pet dogs getting lead by anglos. Anglos are willingly giving up some of their power to ethnics, because anglos considers all men as equal unlike other Europeans. For anglos there is no diff between an Indian man, a German or Russian. Learn from anglos how the build a civilised society

• +1
Reactions: Bars and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Pretty sure kikes curries and niggers are the ones running anglo countries

and anglos are just germanic men who raped abo celt women
while nerdics were born from asian men who raped nerdic women

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Bars, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person

3) Many of America’s great achievements were achieved by non English Europeans. Most notably Jews, Germans and Italians.

1: all founding fathers were anglos, Germans were literally poor workers and labourers who were shot by Anglo plantation owners and industrialists jfl at abused dogs
2: Britain would have never lost, and America is also part of anglosphere, USA and UK are same literally both are anglos
3: jews and anglos have been allies, Germans and Italians were mere mafia in USA, a burden for the civilised anglos, they contributed nothing
4: Russians won solely because Japanese spared them, and they recived lots of aid from the anglos ( UK USA)

Anglos are above all, Germans are in same box as the eastern Europeans.

• +1
Pretty sure kikes curries and niggers are the ones running anglo countries

View attachment 3242683View attachment 3242684View attachment 3242685

and anglos are just germanic men who raped abo celt women
while nerdics were born from asian men who raped nerdic women
Because anglos ruled them for centuries, now anglos want equal rights for them, anglos are allowing curries and joos to gain power and give them equal opportunities because there is no competition for the anglos, meanwhile other Europeans were and will forever remain abused dogs

Back in the day Anglo women was raped in india and their men burned :lul: MuH AnGLO:bluepill::ROFLMAO:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and Hypersonic
Battle of Britain they crushed Luftwaffe easily, they defeated the French navy in 7 years war , German navy was subhuman , but royal Navy collapsed against the might of the imperial Japanese navy
IMPERIAL-JAPANESE-NAVY-Kaigun-II.jpg
slavs also crushed germans

No doubt, germans were meek. Adolf did not choose the right country to start his blitzkrieg. It was doomed form the start.

America is more British than German. Stop your fucking cope.

• +1
Reactions: Hypersonic
Anglos are jewed out cowards who ruined and betrayed all of Europe by siding with the USSR

An Anglo-Nazi alliance would have been epic and would have utterly destroyed the USSR and communist subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Akhi and Hypersonic
slavs also crushed germans

No doubt, germans were meek. Adolf did not choose the right country to start his blitzkrieg. It was doomed form the start.
Slavs were heavily helped by the anglos, so you can call it a partial victory at best.

Anglos are jewed out cowards who ruined and betrayed all of Europe by siding with the USSR

An Anglo-Nazi alliance would have been epic and would have utterly destroyed the USSR and communist subhumanity.
Hitler did begged the anglos, and did everything to impress them, but anglos denied the offer, and smashed the Germans back into their land , shown the Germans their place, it actually never began for Germans

Hitler did begged the anglos, and did everything to impress them, but anglos denied the offer, and smashed the Germans back into their land , shown the Germans their place, it actually never began for Germans
Letting the Anglos escape from Dunkirk instead of obliterating them right there was a mistake

• Hmm...
1: all founding fathers were anglos, Germans were literally poor workers and labourers who were shot by Anglo plantation owners and industrialists jfl at abused dogs
2: Britain would have never lost, and America is also part of anglosphere, USA and UK are same literally both are anglos
3: jews and anglos have been allies, Germans and Italians were mere mafia in USA, a burden for the civilised anglos, they contributed nothing
4: Russians won solely because Japanese spared them, and they recived lots of aid from the anglos ( UK USA)

Anglos are above all, Germans are in same box as the eastern Europeans.
1) They were. But then they got mass immigration from Germany. By World War 2, Germans were the majority ethnic group.

2) Britain absolutely would have lost. France had surrendered and the Brits were forced off the continent. Germany wouldn’t have been able to successfully invade, but a combination of aerial bombardments and submarine warfare would have driven them to their knees without the intervention of the superpowers.

3) It doesn’t matter. Jews aren’t Anglos. Many of their high achievers came from non English ethnic groups. America was the collective achievement of Europeans with English people making a respectable contribution to it. As to them contributing nothing, look up the German scientists and the space race or Enrico Fermi and the nuclear reactor. Heck, if you’re typing this on a smart phone, you can thank Frank Canova for that.

4) The Russians had already smashed the Japanese at Khalkin Gol and Wastern Russia was largely empty. Even in the darkest days of the Eastern Front, they kept over a million men in the east to face the Japanese in case they invaded. Lend Lease started to make a difference in 1943, when Hitlers fate was already sealed. Before that, the Mediterranean and Baltic were both shut down to Allied traffic by the Italian and German navies respectively.

Nah. Anglos are big achievers, but they don’t have clear superiority over other Europeans.

America is more British than German. Stop your fucking cope.
Correction. There are slightly more British Americans than German Americans. The difference isn’t great though. And when you add up all of the other European ethnic groups, it’s very hard to say that America is proof of Anglo superiority.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Putin

India_1000.jpg
dutch and belgian(?) people def mog all other whites

• JFL
Letting the Anglos escape from Dunkirk instead of obliterating them right there was a mistake
Here are the key reasons why the German military couldn't completely prevent the Dunkirk evacuation:

1. **Overconfidence in Air Power**: The German High Command, particularly Hermann Göring, believed the Luftwaffe could destroy the Allied forces from the air, reducing the urgency for a ground assault.

2. **Terrain Challenges**: The marshy and difficult terrain around Dunkirk was not suitable for rapid tank movements, which slowed down the German advance.

3. **Logistical Issues**: Rapid advances had stretched German supply lines thin, making it difficult to maintain the momentum needed for a full-scale assault on Dunkirk.

4. **Strategic Pause**: Some German generals, including Gerd von Rundstedt, recommended a halt to consolidate their positions and avoid overextending their forces, fearing a potential counterattack.

5. **Allied Resistance**: Despite being surrounded, the Allied forces put up a strong defense, buying crucial time for the evacuation efforts.

6. **Weather Conditions**: Poor weather conditions hampered the effectiveness of the Luftwaffe, allowing more Allied troops to escape.

The German military bombed civilian and medical ships, and tried to cause as much as damage to the allied troops as possible, but due to the limitations of the German military and inferirority of their equipments, they couldn't stop the evacuation

India_1000.jpg
Jfl

The british have advantageous geography there on an island,

Germany is sorounded by enemies

The only reason the british conquered more than everyone else is lucky geography of being an island nation

German tribes invaded England in 700 to 900 ad and conquered it so they who is the superior ones there
That's why there called Anglo Saxons and not just angles cause Saxons were the germans who conquered England and integrated making Anglo Saxons you retard

So british naturally have german dna

And the germans were very successful in ww2 the reason they lost is obvious they were hugely outnumbered and vs ing the rest of the world with a bigger industry, they still conquered heaps of land

The dutch defeated the british in several battles on land and at sea and even sailed dutch marines up the London river into London to raid

The dutch conquered indonesia the british didn't do that they conquered filthy india
Indonesia was the dutch East indes trading company which made the dutch so much Money it's actually the biggest and richest company ever in human history

America only does well for similar reason lucky geography and large population,

I think the superior race are just Europeans in general

At what ? Nobody in the world speaks Dutch or Belgian, except Dutch and belgians
Who fucking cares about that. Dutch people are richer, look better, taller etc etc than anglos lol.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and Hypersonic

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater

Users who are viewing this thread

• Hypersonic
Back