why are all ugly white people obsessed with asian culture?

leonardu

leonardu

Gold
White people who like animation and K-pop have always been femcels and incels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, Danish_Retard, Recessed Life and 8 others
why are land whales obsessed with black dudes? They become interested in the only group that likes them

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, Danish_Retard, Recessed Life and 7 others
It's probably wanting to escape to the society most different than the west to leave their situation, for whites specifically they might also be aware how easy it is compared to their chances where they currently are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hideocel369, murdah and Imretarded?
Alternative media attracts Alternative people

Idk tbh have no explaination, maybe its an escape to a society that values them more

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and murdah
I think it's true for every race. Incels like anime because it gives access to a fantasy world of beauty and hqnp women.

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Zikel_Nut and murdah
I think it's true for every race. Incels like anime because it gives access to a fantasy world of beauty and hqnp women.
anime is mainstream retard a lot of folks love it. go on yubo or some shit and see all the bitches with random anime like hxh naruto jjk dragon ball whatnot on their profiles

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Zikel_Nut and murdah
anime is mainstream retard a lot of folks love it. go on yubo or some shit and see all the bitches with random anime like hxh naruto jjk dragon ball whatnot on their profiles
I never said it wasn't you retarded goatfucker

I'm Japanese and I've always wondered why to. I guess fantasy and escapism I don't know some people I've met like this are geniunely unhinged. It's especially weird to me when I meet incels in real life who are obsessed with Japanese culture, anime, and food but they hate Asian people ??? I have no idea what their logic is.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, EzikoIsHere, Zikel_Nut and 1 other person
I'm Japanese and I've always wondered why to. I guess fantasy and escapism I don't know some people I've met like this are geniunely unhinged. It's especially weird to me when I meet incels in real life who are obsessed with Japanese culture, anime, and food but they hate Asian people ??? I have no idea what their logic is.
they think anime characters are white

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Hideocel369
why are land whales obsessed with black dudes? They become interested in the only group that likes them
As Japanese guy femcels obsessed with anime and asian guys geniunely give me the ick.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and not__cel
White people who like animation and K-pop have always been femcels and incels.
they get too into it and neglect life duty's to watch one piece

• +1
Reactions: Hideocel369
they think anime characters are white
That makes sense but some of them seem to know and they're still the most racist people ever.

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Zikel_Nut and not__cel
As Japanese guy femcels obsessed with anime and asian guys geniunely give me the ick.
yeah all female anime fan's I've seen range from ltb to mtb

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Hideocel369
Cos asians. At least how they believe, won't neg them for being ugly

I like East Asian pop culture, but I no longer have that weird and caricate otaku/weaboo persona I once had, which was very embarassing, I'm not gonna lie.

Animes and Hallyu are mainstream, they aren't the sole "property" of outcast Incels, but it's true that many weirdos are atracted to these medias, they start with the animes and then go for other segments of East Asian Pop culture.

But at the same time, many otakus, for example, act like Japan only revolves around anime: they don't care about Japanese movies, literature, music (except if it's an anime ost)... only animes, same for many Koreaboos that think South Korea = Kdramas and Kpop only.

These people are not only mostly ugly and loner, but also very superficial and have a very caricate view of countries like Japan and Korea.