Why are Curries so delusional?

Look up the average height of Curries and compare to east asia.
Average Indian can brutally murder a gook in 1 on 1. Plus the height of Indians may be low on average (due to shit like diet and how poor an average Indian is ) but there are a high amount of north Indians who are 6ft2+. enough to brutally mog an army of gooks.

look up the average height of Indians and gooks in the west.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Cheesyrumble
The difference between them and u is u look like an oldcel
the only difference between me and them is that they look like gayliens, and I look like an actual human. you need to understand dimorphism. which gook men cant claim to have.

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Average Indian can brutally murder a gook in 1 on 1. Plus the height of Indians may be low on average (due to shit like diet and how poor an average Indian is ) but there are a high amount of north Indians who are 6ft2+. enough to brutally mog an army of gooks.

>muh diet
just lol

• +1

Pure cope and lies. U dont look Curry. But u give off the vibe of a hipster millenial who marries a ugly English teacher.

This will happen everywhere besides africa in the 21st century.
I don't think so.

Traditional Indian family structures are holding strong even in the face of modernisation.

This is something that has puzzled economists, because as India becomes richer, the female participation rate is falling down.

I don't think so.

Traditional Indian family structures are holding strong even in the face of modernisation.

This is something that has puzzled economists, because as India becomes richer, the female participation rates is falling down.

Dude just look up the birth rate. Its no longer above replacement level. It's a 2.2 right now. Any lower equals decline

I mog the entirety of chinkland to genetic suicide. Gook women are inferior and disgusting to look at. Indians live rent-free in gooks mind here.

to all the gooks here - you will never be Aryan, you can get muh rhinoplasty, muh double eyelid surgery, muh bimax, muh fuck all. but you will remain an ugly gaylien gook. you will never be superior to us. you can't change your race, you can't change your base, you can't change your skull.

it's OVER for all gooks. it never began for yall.. women are disgusted by you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: critkality, Deleted member 19997, Chadeep and 1 other person
Screenshot 20220731 191237  01
Screenshot 20220731 191349  01
ukraninan hotties are hindu only, nothing you can do about it, just pray to god you get some sloppy seconds, but hindu gabrus are gonna steal all Ukranian and eastern European beauties. Just accept the fact, crying won't change anything

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sunny, critkality, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe and .🇹🇩.
I mog the entirety of chinkland to genetic suicide. Gook women are inferior and disgusting to look at. Indians live rent-free in gooks mind here.

to all the gooks here - you will never be Aryan, you can get muh rhinoplasty, muh double eyelid surgery, muh bimax, muh fuck all. but you will remain an ugly gaylien gook. you will never be superior to us. you can't change your race, you can't change your base, you can't change your skull.

it's OVER for all gooks. it never began for yall.. women are disgusted by you.
Gooks dont want to look like knock off whites. They will not approach curries and u look like just another normie yourself. Zoomer girls want chang

View attachment 1815896View attachment 1815897ukraninan hotties are hindu only, nothing you can do about it, just pray to god you get some sloppy seconds, but hindu gabrus are gonna steal all Ukranian and eastern European beauties. Just accept the fact, crying won't change anything

Women want masculine indian men like this.

not chinky non dimorphic sexless gooks jfl at this gook coper.

:sick:

• +1
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
Dude just look up the birth rate. Its no longer above replacement level. It's a 2.2 right now. Any lower equals decline
Two child families are the norm in India.

Indian fertility rate isn't going to drop below 1.6

Meanwhile in South Korea

Gooks dont want to look like knock off whites. They will not approach curries and u look like just another normie yourself. Zoomer girls want chang

you bought into pigskin propaganda, it's not Indians who look like knock-off pigskins, it's actually pigskins that look like knock-off Indians.

over for gook iq.

• JFL
Two child families are the norm in India.

Indian fertility rate isn't going to drop below 1.6

Meanwhile in South Korea
What's ur point? All developed nations are like this with out subhuman immigrants pouring into first world countries. If the White America didn't allow immigration population loss would be the same as east asia and eastern Europe right now

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and .🇹🇩.
you are a delusional coping retard that's what is expected from a gook tbh ngl.

Keep crying you will never be me. :forcedsmile:
All the coping doesn't change that Curries are the least desired in the west. When zoomers are asked what's there type. It will never ever be Curries. Zoomer curry girls love koreans.

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
this fuckinng thread bro. i cant.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Cheesyrumble and Frostbiite
you are a delusional coping retard that's what is expected from a gook tbh ngl.

Keep crying you will never be me. :forcedsmile:
Bro, stop coping.

East Asians have the highest measured IQs in this planet, second only to the Ashkenazim.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Cheesyrumble
Momos wale randi k baccho shut up, all chinks are bullied here, I've never seen a chunk who's not bullied here by mogger north indian Hindus, in my school, in my college, eveywhere we bullied these chinks, we call them momos wala

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 19997 and Cheesyrumble
this fuckinng thread bro. i cant.
It's the classic 5 curry copers vs 1 east asian. I'm always outnumbered. Other groups just sit back and watch

What's ur point? All developed nations are like this with out subhuman immigrants pouring into first world countries. If the White America didn't allow immigration population loss would be the same as east asia and eastern Europe right now
South Korea should start reproducing ASAP, to avoid the extinction of their race.

• +1
Momos wale randi k baccho shut up, all chinks are bullied here, I've never seen a chunk who's not bullied here by mogger north indian Hindus, in my school, in my college, eveywhere we bullied these chinks, we call them momos wala
Famous zoomer Indian actress with 37 million followers is geomaxxing to korea to fuck korean changs. East asian women will never ever go to India. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😍😍😍😍😍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
Same bhai :ROFLMAO: it never began for chinks. they think they mog us. they don't even mog dalits. they are considered lower caste than dalits. literally, everyone height mogs them. :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe and Cheesyrumble
Inferiority complex. Let a Indian kpop fangirl explain the Curry males inferiority complex. Even ur own women know ur coping hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and .🇹🇩.
Same bhai :ROFLMAO: it never began for chinks. they think they mog us. they don't even mog dalits. they are considered lower caste than dalits. literally, everyone height mogs them. :forcedsmile:

In case you didn't notice, no one is lining up to fuck them.

Height doesn't really matter after a certain acceptable range.

Indians are shorter than east asians. This is a non negotiable fact.

• JFL
Inferiority complex. Let a Indian kpop fangirl explain the Curry males inferiority complex. Even ur own women know ur coping hard

nice cherry picking bhai :ROFLMAO: you are still inferior

• JFL

In case you didn't notice, no one is lining up to fuck them.

Height doesn't really matter after a certain acceptable range.

I know you are happy about this one HAHAHAHA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
On the other hand, most of the Russian women in korea are at least Becky's. They all come to model and live the koreaboo lifestyle like this girl. It beats falling to ur death building a stadium in the middle east where ur treated like a subhuman. These girls love the worship korean guys give them.

Legit racepill, but also lookspill.

U don't see Roshan or even Ranbir Kapoor looking mofos building shit in 40 degree heat on ME or Kuala Lumpur or Singapore, it's always curries who are

Short
Frame let
Dark
3/10 face

Basically @FailedNormieManlet minus his hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 19997
nice cherry picking bhai :ROFLMAO: you are still inferior
Ur the one cherry picking dumbass. U said that Indians are taller. Well they arent besides some ethnic groups. But the same applies to east asians. But guess what the average comes out to. East asians are taller

Great explanation.

And most curries are dumb as fuck too.

• +1
Dont even get me started on how anime has helped east Asian men too. Perfect example seen below. Zoomer girls love him because he is the irl anime boy

Niggas keep posting Curries have the highest smv in eastern Europe over white men in multiple threads. I get my gook takes can be annoying. But I'm not BLANTANTLY LYING. The numerous curry squad pulls up to these shitty posts and boosts the lies. When will the madness end?
View attachment 1815753
The delusion is biology working to keep curries from facing reality

1.4 million likes koreaboo indian girls in the comments

U would never go this hard at Curries because u dont see them as a threat. U know for a fact east asian smv has drastically increased. But that's just my observation. Media halo is real
The guy is indian

Absolutely and I agree with you on this. KPOP has done wonders for your average Asians smv, (so long as they are atleast matching the average western height and dressing in a kpop trendy fashion).

The WHOLE reason why curry smv will never skyrocket like Asians have, is because your average curry looks nothing like what is considered top tier curry phenotype, which is Bollywood lightskin chadpreets.

It's much easier for your average asian to fit a kpop look than it is for your average curry to look like a Bollywood lightskin chadpreet simply because most curries don't even have the right skin color to begin with. :cry::cry::cry:

I would literally start picking up girls immediately if I had lightskin and straighter hair. :cry::cry::cry:
The fact is bollywood chads literally have 0 phenotypical similarity to indians.

I remember they did a tinder experiment with roshan, and girls thought he was spanish

Then you have indians spamming "India has most handsome people! Look Hrithik roshan"

The fact is bollywood chads literally have 0 phenotypical similarity to indians.

I remember they did a tinder experiment with roshan, and girls thought he was spanish

Then you have indians spamming "India has most handsome people! Look Hrithik roshan"
Roshan is Punjabi Khatri like me and look like one. doesn't look Spanish. Caucasoid groups are genetically similar to each other so an average joe with no knowledge on phenotypes wouldn't be able to tell some groups apart doesn't make roshan change his ethnicity lol. he is still indian.

Roshan is Punjabi Khatri like me and look like one. doesn't look Spanish. Caucasoid groups are genetically similar to each other so an average joe with no knowledge on phenotypes wouldn't be able to tell some groups apart doesn't make roshan change his ethnicity lol. he is still indian.
Honestly if you want to improve your smv, just larp as spanish or arab or smthing

You dont look indian tbh

• +1
Honestly if you want to improve your smv, just larp as spanish or arab or smthing

You dont look indian tbh
why would I LARP as an ethnicity that I am not :forcedsmile: cringe af

I am Indian jfl. Punjabi khatris are Indians.

also being Arab in Europe is the worst if you have an accent.

This is exactly what I mean. Curries have infested this forum with no shame. Strength in numbers. There is never any actual explanation or on the ground evidence. Its just curry power and Hindu is a growing religion. Meanwhile korean normie goes on omegle and eastern europeans lose there mind at the sight.

The would skip a Curry right away. It's all hypothetical for curries and nothing to show for it.
View attachment 1815813

Stop saying "Currys" its one retard curry not plural.

The chink copers far outnumber them even though there are far more Indians on the site.

• +1
Stop saying "Currys" its one retard curry not plural.

The chink copers far outnumber them even though there are far more Indians on the site.
Literally impossible with the amount of Curry threads posted

Indians have highest SMV in Eastern Europe after whites. that's what I said in my thread dumbass..

READ ALL OF THAT IN CHINKY ACCENT , madarchod bhain kay lavde

this is op btw bhai's:

View attachment 1815809View attachment 1815810View attachment 1815812

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @Currylord @sonofgod07 @Preston
If I was a woman, I'd rather date Asian than Indian unless he was North Indian/Indo-Aryan

• JFL
@Tinydragon98 you know who to tag

The problem with forums like this is they give delusional ethnics a platform which they don't have in real life because no one cares about them at all. Ethnics on here have debates and arguments about who is from a better culture but do you not realise that out there IRL no one gives a fuck? Everyone sees you as an ethnic, they barely differentiate blacks from Asians. You're all just a brown blob to the average person

Before I posted here I had no idea how mentally deranged most young ethnic men are in the west. They are SO insecure and overcompensating it's utterly pathetic. And the crazy thing is now I recognise it everywhere IRL too. I see young male ethnics wearing blue eye contact lenses, wearing white fashion, speaking in over exaggerated English accents etc, all just to appear more western. They should never have been allowed here. It makes everyone more miserable - whites included.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 17735
Well ur definition of "chad" for what east asians are matter way less than what eastern european girls consider it as.
EE girls hate east asian men

how retarded are you ?

Buryats, Kalmyks, Koreans already all exist within Russia so do millions of uzbek and central asian construction worker and they look no different from other north east asiasn despite how you'd cope

What are you going to do next? Post videos of slavic women marrying rich gulf arabs same way they gold dig east asians?

Meanwhile, me a curry just has to exist around EE femoids to do this to them:

keep coping you stupid faggot and rope

second vid, my ex:

stupid ass faggot

Last edited:
  • Love it