Why are Curries so delusional?

Curries have the lowest SMV everywhere with the exception of India. This has been statistically proven and if you don't agree with this you are coping.
i just statistically disproved you with my anecdotes coping anglo, see post right before this, fyi girl im with in the video above, her mom is a gigastacy and dated curries too

slavic women love curries

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Just look up marriage stats retard. It doesn't favor Curries at all
they actually do we have birth statistics by parents country of birth from CDC wonder and the UK

Both show curries per capita are the most desirable ethnics for impregnating women born in poland, ukraine, russia of ANY race, even higher than american born whites, only second to men of their country

Want proof? check for yourself: sort it out by ethnicity for men (multiple 15) and country of birth for women and compare it to male populations (indians beat gooks combined despite being much fewer but thats besides the point, by ratios we beat western whtie men too):

• +1
>statistically disproved
>anecdotes
my anecdotes as in real life proof of slaying

something which you will never do you subhuman incel

• +1
my anecdotes as in real life proof of slaying

something which you will never do you subhuman incel
i mog you, regardless of your 2 slays, it doesn't disprove that indians have the lowest smv in the world

i mog you
you dont mog anything you would be simping for my ex slays i posted while i creampied them

guys like you are pathetic subhumans

• +1
you dont mog anything you would be simping for my ex slays i posted while i creampied them

guys like you are pathetic subhumans
jfl no i wouldnt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and incel194012940
Imagine bragging about talking to girls on discords.

Its probably 40 year old men you are talking to.
i posted video proofs of slays you were just too late for me not to delete them, maybe if this subhuman site allowed me to edit posts forever id keep it up

i posted video proofs of slays you were just too late for me not to delete them, maybe if this subhuman site allowed me to edit posts forever id keep it up
I don’t wanna see a video call of you jerking off in your room

Im half polish n I have been to Poland many times

White passing ethnics have it easy in Poland (light middle eastern etc)

(white passing ethnic dont include brown indian , although light skin northern indians would have it easy in Poland )

This is true and its something a lot of Polish men even admit, that polish women like ethnics or "dark whites"/light middle eastern men

However, polish men can also get polish women very easily so this thing is not something they are salty n mad about. There are enough girls for every man in Poland , even non good looking/just average polish men can still get polish women easily. Almost every polish man ive seen had a girlfriend.

Polish people are happy and polish women are not anti-male n feminist narcy n sassy princesses like western women. Most people are not single in Poland, everyone have gf there

If you tell a polish man that you are "incel" then they wouldnt even be able to comprehend it, like they would think there must be something severly wrong with you if you cant get gf, they wouldnt understand that inceldom is just the standard in western countries. Because inceldom is not a thing in Poland.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: stevielake
Niggas keep posting Curries have the highest smv in eastern Europe over white men in multiple threads. I get my gook takes can be annoying. But I'm not BLANTANTLY LYING. The numerous curry squad pulls up to these shitty posts and boosts the lies. When will the madness end?
View attachment 1815753
They're just joking. I'm Indian and I admit that Indians have the lowest SMV in the dating market worldwide (maybe only Australian Aboriginals have even lower SMV than Indians... but they aren't that prominent so lets no count them).

These threads about Indians having high SMV in Eastern Europe is all a larp, jfl at you if you fell for it.

Why do Indians live in ur head rent free?

Why do Indians live in ur head rent free?
They are the only ones who constantly try to bring down gooks because they know we have higher smv. They try to bring us down to their level

They are the only ones who constantly try to bring down gooks because they know we have higher smv. They try to bring us down to their level
i have hgiher smv than u

No they don't, we have NEVER had a problem with ur people, our appeals are totally different.

All we try to do is make JBWs accountable and have their perceived value match their true value

I mean you don't even look indian
yes as many people.have said, I just look tanned or mixed or Turkish or mena or Latin, but point is I identify as curry, which is my prerogative, and hence I will defend my bhais like @FailedNormieManlet from injustice.

plus to.noodles I am.curry, as is Ronaldo