Why are Curries so delusional?

Well ur definition of "chad" for what east asians are matter way less than what eastern european girls consider it as.
shut up faggot, come to london. We wrestle to death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, subhuman to mtn, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Sunny, the BULL, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
They work u guys like subhuman slaves building the world cup 2022 stadium 😢
I become greatest fighter and fight in one championship, then I take my vengance on them!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, subhuman to mtn and Cheesyrumble
Niggas keep posting Curries have the highest smv in eastern Europe over white men in multiple threads. I get my gook takes can be annoying. But I'm not BLANTANTLY LYING. The numerous curry squad pulls up to these shitty posts and boosts the lies. When will the madness end?
View attachment 1815753

The truth is it's over for curries.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sunny, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others

B8b

Curries have the lowest SMV everywhere with the exception of India. This has been statistically proven and if you don't agree with this you are coping.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
  • WTF
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Cheesyrumble
Well ur definition of "chad" for what east asians are matter way less than what eastern european girls consider it as.
See the secondary and tertiary biases - wanting to try a feminine soft guy with a rep foe treating them well.

Imagine growing up around Slavic ogres who's main hobbies are ketamine, vodka, a d having slapping contests

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: incel194012940, Lmao, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
I am warrior, I DO NOT READ
I can't read this either. But from what I can tell this Russian girl this thinking about geomaxxing to east asia with the Japanese, Chinese and Korean on the screen

This is exactly what I mean. Curries have infested this forum with no shame. Strength in numbers. There is never any actual explanation or on the ground evidence. Its just curry power and Hindu is a growing religion. Meanwhile korean normie goes on omegle and eastern europeans lose there mind at the sight.

The would skip a Curry right away. It's all hypothetical for curries and nothing to show for it.
View attachment 1815813

People here have seen photographic evidence from me that it is not theoretical bhai...

I can't read this either. But from what I can tell this Russian girl this thinking about geomaxxing to east asia with the Japanese, Chinese and Korean on the screen

idc, i smash their face

• +1
  • Love it
See the secondary and tertiary biases - wanting to try a feminine soft guy with a rep foe treating them well.

Imagine growing up around Slavic ogres who's main hobbies are ketamine, vodka, a d having slapping contests

Opposites attract I guess

People here have seen photographic evidence from me that it is not theoretical bhai...
Individuals may have success on this forum (supposedly). But what I'm looking for is a measurable trend seen in society or on social media

NIGGA STOP THE COPING! MY CHINK BROTHERS AND I ARE HOPELESSLY OUTNUMBERED ON HERE BY CURRIES. THIS PLACE SMELLS OF CURRY! Gooks like me get gangbanged by high inhib curry rape gangs on every post. Theres a reason why the question has been asked 20 times by greycels like I did a month ago. "Why are there so many Curries on here?" I'm sick of the lies. There are maybe 5 other kpoopmaxxers on here. There are literally 6x the Curries alone saying they look med.
This is a curry forum, same as YouTube is a curry IP, because ricemen don't partake in the western internet, and ricemen abroad have the cope of u will get a nice Chinese girl when your 30 and earn 6 figures, more than western curries do. Western curries by 13 start integrating and wanting to compete with top tier guys at everything, ricemen right through school and uni just stick with ricemen, compete on LoL and grades and shit. Cultural difference is all man.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 19997 and Cheesyrumble
  • +1
dalit construction workers such as myself are in high demand in qatar :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Until December yes, then u will all be drowned in gulf of Aden while they decide what to do with u, or sold to Somali pirates

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, FailedNormieManlet and Cheesyrumble
This is a curry forum, same as YouTube is a curry IP, because ricemen don't partake in the western internet, and ricemen abroad have the cope of u will get a nice Chinese girl when your 30 and earn 6 figures, more than western curries do. Western curries by 13 start integrating and wanting to compete with top tier guys at everything, ricemen right through school and uni just stick with ricemen, compete on LoL and grades and shit. Cultural difference is all man.
It makes sense. The english language is much more used with Curries compared to chinks. Also china has 1.4 billion people blocked off on there own internet too. So we cant really access what's exactly going on with them

Individuals may have success on this forum (supposedly). But what I'm looking for is a measurable trend seen in society or on social media
Then u have to get in ur head curries are not a race.

No one says an argentine is same race as a Mexican, yet people here say @FailedNormieManlet is same race as @phukmikehok. If u controlled for this, u would see a clearer story

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Lmao, Deleted member 19997 and 1 other person
Until December yes, then u will all be drowned in gulf of Aden while they decide what to do with u, or sold to Somali pirates
I live life on survival mode, I can handle anything :feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
I live life on survival mode, I can handle anything :feelshah::feelshah:
On the other hand, most of the Russian women in korea are at least Becky's. They all come to model and live the koreaboo lifestyle like this girl. It beats falling to ur death building a stadium in the middle east where ur treated like a subhuman. These girls love the worship korean guys give them.

On the other hand, most of the Russian women in korea are at least Becky's. They all come to model and live the koreaboo lifestyle like this girl. It beats falling to ur death building a stadium in the middle east where ur treated like a subhuman. These girls love the worship korean guys give them.

idc, i want to train

• +1
  • Love it
Average looking Asians > average looking curries

But

Lightskin chadpreets> changs.

Caucasian bone structure plus lightskin- whiteskin is considered the most attractive on average and will always be.

Asians are lucky curries are brown or darkbrown/ darkskin on average and not all lightskin, otherwise curry smv would go up exponentially including surpassing Asians.

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
Average looking Asians > average looking curries

But

Lightskin chadpreets> changs.

Caucasian bone structure plus lightskin- whiteskin is considered the most attractive on average and will always be.
Maybe purely physically wise average Indians mog, but ask any zoomer girl. They will pick average east asians just because of the smv raise recently. There is a trickle down effect even to normie tier east asians. That's just my experience in america tho

• +1
we have had this conversation several times, stop killing these curries, I genuinely feel bad for them

this thread ending everything, literally more curries on this forum than east and southeast chinks combined, and they still lost by a landslide

this either means there’s several self hating curries or white people collectively agree that Asians have more smv (spoiler, their right)

anecdotally if you live in the U.S. I would much rather be Asian, Wmaf is overblown for zoomers, most wmaf are 30+ year old couples and stats prove that. this is all because kpop single handedly saves Asians from extinction. There needs to be a case study on how they engineered this tbh

asians should kneel to Buddha every day and night and thank him for kpop

• +1
  • Love it
Maybe purely physically wise average Indians mog, but ask any zoomer girl. They will pick average east asians just because of the smv raise recently. There is a trickle down effect even to normie tier east asians. That's just my experience in america tho
Absolutely and I agree with you on this. KPOP has done wonders for your average Asians smv, (so long as they are atleast matching the average western height and dressing in a kpop trendy fashion).

The WHOLE reason why curry smv will never skyrocket like Asians have, is because your average curry looks nothing like what is considered top tier curry phenotype, which is Bollywood lightskin chadpreets.

It's much easier for your average asian to fit a kpop look than it is for your average curry to look like a Bollywood lightskin chadpreet simply because most curries don't even have the right skin color to begin with. :cry::cry::cry:

I would literally start picking up girls immediately if I had lightskin and straighter hair. :cry::cry::cry:

• +1
  • So Sad
we have had this conversation several times, stop killing these curries, I genuinely feel bad for them

this thread ending everything, literally more curries on this forum than east and southeast chinks combined, and they still lost by a landslide

this either means there’s several self hating curries or white people collectively agree that Asians have more smv (spoiler, their right)

anecdotally if you live in the U.S. I would much rather be Asian, Wmaf is overblown for zoomers, most wmaf are 30+ year old couples and stats prove that. this is all because kpop single handedly saves Asians from extinction. There needs to be a case study on how they engineered this tbh

asians should kneel to Buddha every day and night and thank him for kpop
Wow it's insane the lack of votes for east asians on that poll. Especially with the amount of curries trying to bring us down to their smv level. My propaganda has been working wonders. Just look how many likes this funny joke has. It's a known stereotype with zoomers that blonde hair blue eyed Becky's like her move to korea to find a partner.

Absolutely and I agree with you on this. KPOP has done wonders for your average Asians smv, (so long as they are atleast matching the average western height and dressing in a kpop trendy fashion).

The WHOLE reason why curry smv will never skyrocket like Asians have, is because your average curry looks nothing like what is considered top tier curry phenotype, which is Bollywood lightskin chadpreets.

It's much easier for your average asian to fit a kpop look than it is for your average curry to look like a Bollywood lightskin chadpreet simply because most curries don't even have the right skin color to begin with. :cry::cry::cry:

I would literally start picking up if I had lightskin and straighter hair. :cry::cry::cry:
Dude tbh, SMV is the most imporant thing. And the thing that changes SMV the most is media representation and media/entertainment halo. Whether curries actually mog chinks is irrelevant sadly to an average zoomer girl who love kpop and anime.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 19997
Indians have highest SMV in Eastern Europe after whites. that's what I said in my thread dumbass..

READ ALL OF THAT IN CHINKY ACCENT , madarchod bhain kay lavde

this is op btw bhai's:

View attachment 1815809View attachment 1815810View attachment 1815812

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @Currylord @sonofgod07 @Preston
After actual whites*. Mongoloid slavshits are bottom of the barrel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and .🇹🇩.
Dude tbh, SMV is the most imporant thing. And the thing that changes SMV the most is media representation and media/entertainment halo. Whether curries actually mog chinks is irrelevant sadly to an average zoomer girl who love kpop and anime.
I literally just said that this can never happen because your average bollywod lightskin chadpreet looks nothing like your average run of the mill curry, the difference is so bad, that other races think Bollywood lightskin chadpreets aren't even indian sometimes. Atleast your average kpop chang and your average asian, looks... well both asian :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
I literally just said that this can never happen because your average bollywod lightskin chadpreet looks nothing like your average run of the mill curry, the difference is so bad, that other races think Bollywood lightskin chadpreets aren't even indian sometimes. Atleast your average kpop chang and your average asian, looks... well both asian :lul::lul::lul:
That's exactly my point. The biggest cope that Curries have on here is that they kinda look white! That really sad and pathetic. While chinks can really heavily invest in increasing their oriental and mystic aesthetics and appeal. Really try to get the jb appeal with femboy looks. The biggest Ancient Chinese slayers looked feminine and masculine at the same time. The basic rules of east Asian attractiveness still apply to today

• Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩.

Both of these women come from the same community, yet only one of them could pass as med.

Attachments

• 68a01e9ce3ecf3b136ed596808a2d67c.jpg
    68a01e9ce3ecf3b136ed596808a2d67c.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 0
  • VHF7857_3427449919_m.jpg
    VHF7857_3427449919_m.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Both of these women come from the same community, yet only one of them could pass as med.
True, but media representation isn't there in the west for them. And I have a feeling the bottom woman vastly outnumbers the med look

Wow the best way to get bumped really is to talk about Curries 🤩🤩🤩🤩

• Ugh..
That's exactly my point. The biggest cope that Curries have on here is that they kinda look white! That really sad and pathetic. While chinks can really heavily invest in increasing their oriental and mystic aesthetics and appeal. Really try to get the jb appeal with femboy looks. The biggest Ancient Chinese slayers looked feminine and masculine at the same time. The basic rules of east Asian attractiveness still apply to today
View attachment 1815857
Literally no curry on here has said that look kinda white :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Bro where do you retards keep coming up with this shit. Stop putting fucking words into our mouths which we never said.

• +1
Niggas keep posting Curries have the highest smv in eastern Europe over white men in multiple threads. I get my gook takes can be annoying. But I'm not BLANTANTLY LYING. The numerous curry squad pulls up to these shitty posts and boosts the lies. When will the madness end?
View attachment 1815753
Most delusional race is blacks. They are very low IQ to understand the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and .🇹🇩.
True, but media representation isn't there in the west for them. And I have a feeling the bottom woman vastly outnumbers the med look

Bhai at 6'6 I mog the entirety of chinkland to genetic suicide. despite being 2.5psl.

I can fit 3-4 Kpop muh "stars" in my coat. and still height mog them chinks brutally.

that's the fate of kpop copers.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 19997, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
Literally no curry on here has said that look kinda white :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Bro where do you retards keep coming up with this shit. Stop putting fucking words into our mouths which we never said.
this gook is deluded, jelous of superior aryans.

• JFL

Bhai at 6'6 I mog the entirety of chinkland to genetic suicide. despite being 2.5psl.

I can fit 3-4 Kpop muh "stars" in my coat. and still height mog them chinks brutally.

Mirin khatri superiority. 👍

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and .🇹🇩.
I wish curryland was a blackpilled atheistic state that either used eugenics or genetic engineering in order to turn all curries into lightskin chadpreets 😔. But retarded religion political warring between curry Hindus and Muslims will never let this happen. We could literally do it in 4-5 generations if we wanted to. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 19997 and .🇹🇩.
Aussies are currently winning the commonwealth games good for u retarded British rejects your doing well fro yourselves in the barbie
sports are for retards. Idc

this gook is deluded, jelous of superior aryans.
Asian women aren't attractive. White incels cope hard by showing Asian models and Surgerymaxxed Asians.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 19398, Deleted member 19997 and 1 other person
Asian women aren't attractive. White incels cope hard by showing Asian models and Surgerymaxxed Asians.

View attachment 1815861View attachment 1815863View attachment 1815865View attachment 1815866View attachment 1815868
Average gook is a repulsive gaylien. Gook women are the most unattractive in the world after blacks women. but black men at least show some genetic superiority, gook men on the other hand are just blatant robots with no soul, that keeps on reproducing

Look up the average height of Curries and compare to east asia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 19997

The difference between them and u is u look like an oldcel

• JFL