Why are Curries so delusional?

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham
Niggas keep posting Curries have the highest smv in eastern Europe over white men in multiple threads. I get my gook takes can be annoying. But I'm not BLANTANTLY LYING. The numerous curry squad pulls up to these shitty posts and boosts the lies. When will the madness end?
FUcWC1wXoAAdTfF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Sunny, Deleted member 16110 and 14 others
Anyone that isn't blue eyed, blond hair cro magnon is a coping retard tbh.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, bobt, Deleted member 16833 and 1 other person
Anyone that isn't blue eyed, blond hair cro magnon is a coping retard tbh.
Like it's ok to say that ethnic may be improving their smv in a region. But its definitely a lie to say Curries have the highest smv in eastern Europe. In a thread a few posts down. It got 4 or 5 upvotes by all Curries. The brigade showed up. No shame at all

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Sunny, the BULL and 9 others
Like it's ok to say that ethnic may be improving their smv in a region. But its definitely a lie to say Curries have the highest smv in eastern Europe. In a thread a few posts down. It got 4 or 5 upvotes by all Curries. The brigade showed up. No shame at all
in australia at least. It goes whites>arabs>rice>curries

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Baldingman1998, Glerforpus and 2 others
I dont live there but I'm hoping my chink brothers are benefiting from autistic zoomer girls who like kpoop like I have in America. Are there even that many arabs in Australia?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 17791
I dont live there but I'm hoping my chink brothers are benefiting from autistic zoomer girls who like kpoop like I have in America. Are there even that many arabs in Australia?
Prettyboy rice can be seen with white girlfriends but they're never the typical rice, they have kpop looks.

There are arabs in the cities, you see arab/white families sometimes, the kids just look white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Lmao, justinzayn and 1 other person
Prettyboy rice can be seen with white girlfriends but they're never the typical rice, they have kpop looks.

There are arabs in the cities, you see arab/white families sometimes, the kids just look white.
Interesting

I know a gookfemcel who dates a curry in Chadsterlia
Ugly gook foids are the ugliest women on earth sadly. I would rather fuck @Zer0/∞

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
No it doesn't, and I think u seen my pics, and @AlexBrown84 has seen me too.

I believe u on whites first, but that's cos there's a large segment of WASP aussies, very heavy on reality TV that will only date whites, and at that, rich whites.

After that I'd say curry and arab (well mainly cos of leb) are equal, and rice last.

Obviously I am looks normalizing here, more curries are gonna be stem pajeet low T pheno than arabs or whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SplashJuice, Lmao, Deleted member 17676 and 6 others

I believe u on whites first, but that's cos there's a large segment of WASP aussies, very heavy on reality TV that will only date whites, and at that, rich whites.

After that I'd say curry and arab (well mainly cos of leb) are equal, and rice last.

Obviously I am looks normalizing here, more curries are gonna be stem pajeet low T pheno than arabs or whites
This is exactly what I mean when I said Curries are delusional.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sunny, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 19997 and 2 others
This is exactly what I mean when I said Curries are delusional.
I'm not delusional, people who say curries are God's in EE are retarded.

The only positivity is that a GL, jacked curry isn't gonna get race taxxed in EE cos they not been exposed to pajeet corner shop and IT meme

• +1
Reactions: SplashJuice, justinzayn and Chadethnic101
I'm not delusional, people who say curries are God's in EE are retarded.

The only positivity is that a GL, jacked curry isn't gonna get race taxxed in EE cos they not been exposed to pajeet corner shop and IT meme
But what is ur thinking in saying Curries and arabs are above whites in Australia? Like wtf is ur logic?

Season 2 Lol GIF by On My Block

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble

I mean you don't even look indian

• Hmm...
I mean you don't even look indian
I'm sure he is attractive and all. But why he is claiming Curries do better than whites in Australia? I'm still waiting for an explanation

But what is ur thinking in saying Curries and arabs are above whites in Australia? Like wtf is ur logic?
No they are below whites, sorry if that wasn't clear

the chink cope is even worse, these flatfaced fucks think theyre the shit because jingcock gets stans

from your title and pfp i suspect you are one of them

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 20519 and 1 other person
the chink cope is even worse, these flatfaced fucks think theyre the shit because jingcock gets stans

Only teens 13-17 simp for kpop niggaz

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21166 and Cheesyrumble
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791

How is that worse in any way? It's an actual tangible real life measurable effect. Curries biggest cope is that some of them dont look like curries. If u think it's a negative that teen girls are literally worshiping them and moving to korea than I don't know what to tell you

Having east asian media influence zoomer girls is not bad at all for my gook brothers

Only teens 13-17 simp for kpop niggaz
they simp for jingcock ching ling only, not the average ugly flatfaced chink. they are top 1% and still mogged by every average white guy if it wasnt for the media brainwashing people to think theyre hot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 20519 and 1 other person
Niggas keep posting Curries have the highest smv in eastern Europe over white men in multiple threads. I get my gook takes can be annoying. But I'm not BLANTANTLY LYING. The numerous curry squad pulls up to these shitty posts and boosts the lies. When will the madness end?
View attachment 1815753
Time to stand up and be counted honorary Aryan

Attachments

• ab04e8a34b29c79c7fcda25f2700bb3b.gif
    ab04e8a34b29c79c7fcda25f2700bb3b.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake
How is that worse in any way? It's an actual tangible real life measurable effect. Curries biggest cope is that some of them dont look like curries. If u think it's a negative that teen girls are literally worshiping them and moving to korea than I don't know what to tell you

Having east asian media influence zoomer girls is not bad at all for my gook brothers

they simp for jingcock ching ling only, not the average ugly flatfaced chink. they are top 1% and still mogged by every average white guy if it wasnt for the media brainwashing people to think theyre hot

Whole world is aussie
Aussies are currently winning the commonwealth games good for u retarded British rejects your doing well fro yourselves in the barbie

U would never go this hard at Curries because u dont see them as a threat. U know for a fact east asian smv has drastically increased. But that's just my observation. Media halo is real

• Love it
U would never go this hard at Curries because u dont see them as a threat. U know for a fact east asian smv has drastically increased. But that's just my observation. Media halo is real
media halo yeah, thats why only these popular kpop niggas get attention. im sure you are an average looking chink and have no smv, thats why i go harder on you than i would on currys.

curry and asian smv is pretty similar tbh

cope it's not influense, it's a fetish

That's even better than just influence. These zoomer girls got fucking yellow fever lol

media halo yeah, thats why only these popular kpop niggas get attention. im sure you are an average looking chink and have no smv, thats why i go harder on you than i would on currys.

curry and asian smv is pretty similar tbh
Nigga I'm not the one saying chinks mog whites dumbass. The whole point of this thread was to call out the delusional Curries in other threads claiming they have higher smv in eastern europe than whites.

Nigga I'm not the one saying chinks mog whites dumbass.
you obviously think theyre higher smv than they are
The whole point of this thread was to call out the delusional Curries in other threads claiming they have higher smv in eastern europe than whites.
ive literally never seen a single person say that unironically

• Hmm...
you obviously think theyre higher smv than they are

ive literally never seen a single person say that unironically

Some of the niggas on here posted some dumb shit. It might be half bait tho

• Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩.

Some of the niggas on here posted some dumb shit. It might be half bait tho
he is a terminal retard so it doesnt count

there are hundreds of kpop copers tho and only one retard curry coper

we are smarter and have bigger cocks

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Cheesyrumble
he is a terminal retard so it doesnt count

there are hundreds of kpop copers tho and only one retard curry coper

we are smarter and have bigger cocks
NIGGA STOP THE COPING! MY CHINK BROTHERS AND I ARE HOPELESSLY OUTNUMBERED ON HERE BY CURRIES. THIS PLACE SMELLS OF CURRY! Gooks like me get gangbanged by high inhib curry rape gangs on every post. Theres a reason why the question has been asked 20 times by greycels like I did a month ago. "Why are there so many Curries on here?" I'm sick of the lies. There are maybe 5 other kpoopmaxxers on here. There are literally 6x the Curries alone saying they look med.

NIGGA STOP THE COPING! MY CHINK BROTHERS AND I ARE HOPELESSLY OUTNUMBERED ON HERE BY CURRIES. THIS PLACE SMELLS OF CURRY! Gooks like me get gangbanged by high inhib curry rape gangs on every post. Theres a reason why the question has been asked 20 times by greycels like I did a month ago. "Why are there so many Curries on here?" I'm sick of the lies. There are maybe 5 other kpoopmaxxers on here. There are literally 6x the Curries alone saying they look med.
wrong

nice paragraph tho :feelskek:

• Hmm...
View attachment 1815753
Indians have highest SMV in Eastern Europe after whites. that's what I said in my thread dumbass..

READ ALL OF THAT IN CHINKY ACCENT , madarchod bhain kay lavde

this is op btw bhai's:

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @Currylord @sonofgod07 @Preston

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940, critkality, PrinceofDarkness and 13 others
Indians have highest SMV in Eastern Europe after whites. that's what I said in my thread dumbass..

READ ALL OF THAT IN CHINKY ACCENT , madarchod bhain kay lavde

this is op btw bhai's:

View attachment 1815809View attachment 1815810View attachment 1815812

@LooksOrDeath @pashtun @Chadethnic101 @PapaGremlin @RabidRosaries @Chadpreetmaybe @sub5inchcel @pianoboy123 @Lihito @reptiles @MewMaxxing @CFW432 @David Rothschild @Bhupal57 @Xangsane @justinzayn @JamesHowlett @Chinacurry @Chadeep @currylightskin @thereallegend @Crusile @11gaijin @PubertyMaxxer @volcelfatcel @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FETTY1738 @Solar @earthwindandfire @ScoobyCurry420 @ForeverRecession @VedicAryan33 @ScoobyCurry420 @Nameless_Sunflower @Dystopian @Biiyo03 @Predeterminism @galego123 @Shade91 @btsgangruling @StrangerDanger @Currylord @sonofgod07 @Preston
This is exactly what I mean. Curries have infested this forum with no shame. Strength in numbers. There is never any actual explanation or on the ground evidence. Its just curry power and Hindu is a growing religion. Meanwhile korean normie goes on omegle and eastern europeans lose there mind at the sight.

The would skip a Curry right away. It's all hypothetical for curries and nothing to show for it.

• Ugh..
Btw curries, ur dreamlike russian girl fantasy is real in South Korea right now. The russian population in Korea has increased by x5 since 2010. And the ratio of men to women is 20:80. There are no slavs moving to India. If I really wanted to go there, I could bring up the amount of eastern european women in China right now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and .🇹🇩.
This is exactly what I mean. Curries have infested this forum with no shame. Strength in numbers. There is never any actual explanation or on the ground evidence. Its just curry power and Hindu is a growing religion. Meanwhile korean normie goes on omegle and eastern europeans lose there mind at the sight.

The would skip a Curry right away. It's all hypothetical for curries and nothing to show for it.
View attachment 1815813

Ofc some curries do this, but it's very few, most of us are very balanced and rational

• Hmm...

View attachment 1815813

keep coping chutiya. just search Indian on omegle. there are thousands of videos. you hate indians because indians fuck your women and you cant do shit about it. nasty ass gook

• +1
Reactions: critkality
Btw curries, ur dreamlike russian girl fantasy is real in South Korea right now. The russian population in Korea has increased by x5 since 2010. And the ratio of men to women is 20:80. There are no slavs moving to India. If I really wanted to go there, I could bring up the amount of eastern european women in China right now.

But that is not related to people, it's related to country. China and Korea are far more liveable than India.

Also people who move don't wanna be playing with averages, that's a local play, people who move countries (obv not migrant construction workers like @FailedNormieManlet or IT workers) do so to get the best. Top 1% guys in curryland mog top 1% in China or Korea. In Delhi u will see 3-4 chadpreet or chaddam every day, in China or Korea u will see a change at best once in 10 days.

Another bias with EE women is they like femboys, the ones who move, cos their own men are just misogynistic, aggressive, dirty, uncivilized ogres, so just cleaner whitebskinned version of Indians and ethnics, they wanna try something different. Same thing with Latin women.

If u want to study average for looksmaxxing sake, I'd far prefer average Korean or Chinese over curry, cos average curry looks offensive and dirty and smells bad, the ricemen don't (remember rice are only rave with no body odour, no pheromones, no hair)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: critkality, LooksOrDeath, Chadeep and 3 others

But that is not related to people, it's related to country. China and Korea are far more liveable than India.

Also people who move don't wanna be playing with averages, that's a local play, people who move countries (obv not migrant construction workers like @FailedNormieManlet or IT workers) do so to get the best. Top 1% guys in curryland mog top 1% in China or Korea. In Delhi u will see 3-4 chadpreet or chaddam every day, in China or Korea u will see a change at best once in 10 days.

Another bias with EE women is they like femboys, the ones who move, cos their own men are just misogynistic, aggressive, dirty, uncivilized ogres, so just cleaner whitebskinned version of Indians and ethnics, they wanna try something different. Same thing with Latin women.

If u want to study average for looksmaxxing sake, I'd far prefer average Korean or Chinese over curry, cos average curry looks offensive and dirty and smells bad, the ricemen don't (remember rice are only rave with no body odour, no pheromones, no hair)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Cheesyrumble
Ofc some curries do this, but it's very few, most of us are very balanced and rational
It's fine if people want to argue their viewpoint, but come on guys at least give me some evidence of what the fuck you guys are even talking about jesus.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

Well ur definition of "chad" for what east asians are matter way less than what eastern european girls consider it as.

• JFL

dalit construction workers such as myself are in high demand in qatar :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: House Lannister, critkality, HerpDerpson and 4 others